ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-04-2010   #3141 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanonoxlove
Is a sword calamity better than sword strike ???

Yes. 'nuff said.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-06-2010   #3142 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterWorld of WarcraftTera OnlineRagnarok Online

Exertim is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Exertim
IGN: Exertim

So, I filled out the fax form and tried faxing them that + both sides of my ID to the number that was provided on the form + webpage: (02)8751-1569

The problem is it's not going through. I tried to fax them the form around 10PM EST, which should be around 10AM for Taiwan so their customer service office should be open. Am I doing anything wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Additional info: my line is international so that's not an issue.

Edit: NVM, I think I fixed the problem. Forgot to enter 011+886 in front of the city number + phone number.

Last edited by Exertim; 09-06-2010 at 10:41 PM.

09-07-2010   #3143 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTera Online

Narru will become famous soon enoughNarru will become famous soon enough
IGN: narru
Level: Dual Silver Diamond
Guild: Harkonen

Need some advice on how to email wasabii regarding on my M points in my main account unable to transfer to my SDGO account since I don't know the email address and should I type the email in traditional chinese or english...
If this continues I just retire from SDGO and go finish subbing the anime I had not complete yet to cool myself down. >.>

09-07-2010   #3144 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCounter-Strike OnlinezOMG!League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

xConvict will become famous soon enoughxConvict will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to xConvict
Guild: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narru
Need some advice on how to email wasabii regarding on my M points in my main account unable to transfer to my SDGO account since I don't know the email address and should I type the email in traditional chinese or english...
If this continues I just retire from SDGO and go finish subbing the anime I had not complete yet to cool myself down. >.>
Quote:
sd_event@cayennetech.com.tw
is the only email i know qq

09-07-2010   #3145 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTera Online

Narru will become famous soon enoughNarru will become famous soon enough
IGN: narru
Level: Dual Silver Diamond
Guild: Harkonen

Quote:
Originally Posted by VZeroSys123
is the only email i know qq
Thanks for the help, at least there's a start.

09-08-2010   #3146 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Yurius is on a distinguished road
IGN: Yurius/Shuroga
Guild: Secret Society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber11
I'm willing to start sdgo, but wich server is better for newbies taiwan or korea or hongkong. I heard that u get banned just for speak ingles in korean server - -...
I already played HK TW and KR, and I suggest you go KR, and yes what the people here said about registering in KR is long at first, I had a lot of trouble making an account at first, but after that I was able to make 12 more accounts that I gave to my friends to move to KR as well.

09-09-2010   #3147 (permalink)
楪 いのり
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseMapleStoryCosmic Break

KanonoXlove is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to KanonoXlove
IGN: XDestinyHikariX/AssaultX
Class: Verstile Type
Guild: Ptolemaois/Synergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurius
I already played HK TW and KR, and I suggest you go KR, and yes what the people here said about registering in KR is long at first, I had a lot of trouble making an account at first, but after that I was able to make 12 more accounts that I gave to my friends to move to KR as well.
Aw c`mon stop give HK server a chance to increase its number of players

09-09-2010   #3148 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IonCannon will become famous soon enoughIonCannon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ioncanon
Level: noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narru
Thanks for the help, at least there's a start.
when i read on baha ... those taiwanese usually call their customer support hotline when they have problem .... the number can be found in sd.wasabii official website

09-09-2010   #3149 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Aw c`mon stop give HK server a chance to increase its number of players
HK? I already said I left HK and I only played there for 2 weeks and decided that KR is still better for me since well it has all the suits and there is no diving.

09-09-2010   #3150 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Valcard is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Valcard
IGN: Valcard
Guild: Vanguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurius
HK? I already said I left HK and I only played there for 2 weeks and decided that KR is still better for me since well it has all the suits and there is no diving.
That's good, well i don't have what it take to reg a KR account so i guess i still stick to HK now, i hate diving room so much.

I finished making a Sandrock custom yesterday, and i bring him to pvp with no skill and his performance is a beast. I beat a full hp T3 OC5 but yes i got pretty wounded after i killed him and later i lost that round, but it show that SRC performance is good.
I heard about Vaccine stopping Nataku claws pull, and start thinking about SRC stun attacks will be negated if they got the vaccine on No-flinch suit, and yes, vaccine is now my enemy, can't stun that HAC Open vent with Vaccine or any suits that share no-flinch and got vaccine active.><

Question: So if i happen to be the last one on team and the opponent is a HAC with vaccine then he goes full open vent and waiting for me, what should i do in that situation? Or i am a dead meat for sure?

09-09-2010   #3151 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

cris92x is on a distinguished road
IGN: SDCris
Guild: Vanguard

Hac open vents is a suit where its basically almost immobile and does long streams of damage, so basically your best bet is either u slow chip its health with your boomerang weapon and take cover, or melee it and go hide quickly but make sure it does hit u in the back use side dashing.Your best bet is using your special.
As a side note... when i use my master gundam i try to force hac to spec me so then i survive and im able to do a fullcombo plus my special and because it already specialed me there is no fortress or counter special to worry about.
Question: How exactly do clans work? I want to know as much detail as possible please, like clan mechanics and levels and stuff.

09-10-2010   #3152 (permalink)
楪 いのり
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseMapleStoryCosmic Break

KanonoXlove is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to KanonoXlove
IGN: XDestinyHikariX/AssaultX
Class: Verstile Type
Guild: Ptolemaois/Synergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cris92x
Hac open vents is a suit where its basically almost immobile and does long streams of damage, so basically your best bet is either u slow chip its health with your boomerang weapon and take cover, or melee it and go hide quickly but make sure it does hit u in the back use side dashing.Your best bet is using your special.
As a side note... when i use my master gundam i try to force hac to spec me so then i survive and im able to do a fullcombo plus my special and because it already specialed me there is no fortress or counter special to worry about.
What do you mean no Fortress ??? HAC still has Fortress even if he misses his SP, cause if you fail SP if will go back to 2 bars =_=

09-10-2010   #3153 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

UnAware is on a distinguished road

He is assuming he got hit with HAC's SP. Or that HAC was in open vents (as most usually are... Naab Spammers) And used beam spec. Can't "miss" with that SP eh? :3

09-10-2010   #3154 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
What do you mean no Fortress ??? HAC still has Fortress even if he misses his SP, cause if you fail SP if will go back to 2 bars =_=
he said HAC was in Open Vents, so if you spec and miss you lose all your SP gauge because HAC Open Vents' spec is a BEAM Spec

09-10-2010   #3155 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valcard
That's good, well i don't have what it take to reg a KR account so i guess i still stick to HK now, i hate diving room so much.

I finished making a Sandrock custom yesterday, and i bring him to pvp with no skill and his performance is a beast. I beat a full hp T3 OC5 but yes i got pretty wounded after i killed him and later i lost that round, but it show that SRC performance is good.
I heard about Vaccine stopping Nataku claws pull, and start thinking about SRC stun attacks will be negated if they got the vaccine on No-flinch suit, and yes, vaccine is now my enemy, can't stun that HAC Open vent with Vaccine or any suits that share no-flinch and got vaccine active.><

Question: So if i happen to be the last one on team and the opponent is a HAC with vaccine then he goes full open vent and waiting for me, what should i do in that situation? Or i am a dead meat for sure?
Have problems making a KR account? I can help, just tell me if you want one har har!

09-11-2010   #3156 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Snakeyez will become famous soon enoughSnakeyez will become famous soon enough

2010.09.10 嫣紅攻擊鋼彈iwsp is this A rank or AR?

09-11-2010   #3157 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeyez
2010.09.10 嫣紅攻擊鋼彈iwsp is this a rank or ar?
a .

09-11-2010   #3158 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

I got a bunch of Operators from the gacha machine and they're all in my 'Salary' tab. Will they expire if I claimed them? Or will they only expire if I selected them in the Operator tab?

(I kinda like Operator Type C and D. <3)

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

09-11-2010   #3159 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLumiere
I got a bunch of Operators from the gacha machine and they're all in my 'Salary' tab. Will they expire if I claimed them? Or will they only expire if I selected them in the Operator tab?

(I kinda like Operator Type C and D. <3)
they will expire even if you dont select them but accepted them in salary, i think

09-11-2010   #3160 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Items held in salary will expire in 30 days.