ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-17-2009   #1 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold
Default TW is updating!!!

《SD鋼彈Online》改版內容搶先看 遊戲G幣、副官大Fun送
美麗鋼彈娘逆襲北台灣 即將引爆玩家熱情

紅心辣椒旗下線上休閒上遊戲鉅作《SD鋼彈 Online》以多元化的遊戲內容、蒐集機體的樂趣、熱血對戰的任務等遊戲特色,廣受玩家喜愛,自遊戲推出 以來持續蟬聯專業電玩網站人氣第一名。紅心辣椒今(17)日宣布《SD鋼彈 Online》於23日進行全新大改版,將推出4部全新扭蛋機、20隻以上未開放機體、全新任務與地圖,讓 玩家享受與眾不同的遊戲樂趣。此外,配合本次改版特別推出「意見大調查」、「週末任務大挑戰」,將送出遊戲 G幣及黃金副官!另,廣受玩家喜愛的「SD鋼彈專車」4月18日將開往士林夜市「市場拼經濟好康送給你」活 動現場,並派出美麗的鋼彈娘陪伴台北市民一起體驗遊戲的無限魅力,4月19日將開跋至新竹、中壢網咖接受玩 家的現場挑戰,喜歡《SD鋼彈 Online》及支持SD鋼彈娘的玩家千萬不要錯過!

《SD鋼彈 Online》改版內容搶先看

◆ 新增4台扭蛋機 超強機體曝光
配合本次改版,將新增5部全新扭蛋機,內容將包含ZZ鋼彈、瘟神鋼彈、旭日鋼彈、亞雷克斯…等玩家眾所期待 的機體,其中廣大玩家最喜愛的ZZ鋼彈保有以 MA型態「G Fortress」的變形機具、裝備多台強力光束武器,超強攻擊力,也將於本次改版後現身!另有多款夢幻機 體等待玩家來一試手氣!

◆ 新增合成圖 巨劍鋼彈

本次改版將新增巨劍型攻擊鋼彈合成圖,巨劍型攻擊鋼彈主要配備15.75M的斬艦刀「槍刀」,此外,另搭配 具有獨特軌道,可攻擊敵人弱點的光束迴旋標「光達斯刀」及封鎖對手行動的「鐵戰車」等武器,更是近距離戰鬥 中最佳的獨特武裝。

◆ 新增兩張全新地圖
新增「工業城」及「利比亞沙漠」兩張全新地圖:「工業城」過去曾經是個繁華的城市,在經濟蕭條後,便被廢棄 在這裡,在這個工業廢墟裡面,更成為鋼彈們的最佳戰鬥場地。而「利比亞沙漠」則是一片充滿危機的非洲沙漠, 宛如是一個酷熱地獄,鋼彈們可在死亡競技場內熱血激鬥,成為最強的王牌駕駛!

◆ 新增任務
本次改版新增全新任務「沙漠的巴庫」,剛從宇宙迫降至地球的大天使號,隨即遭到扎夫特軍猛烈炮火的襲擊,面 對四面八方而來的巴庫,玩家必須守護大天使號安然的度過危機方可順利過關。

此外,另推出「意見大調查 G幣輕鬆拿」活動,玩家只要於4月20日至26日至網頁填寫意見調查表,即可獲得1,200G幣;另有「週 末任務大挑戰」活動,玩家於4月18、19日 16:00~20:00連續兩日持續在線上各滿2小時,即可獲得黃金副官3日(可享20:00~22:00 參加對戰,機體經驗值+ 60%、遊戲G幣+20%,其他時間參與對戰機體經驗值+10%的效果),喜歡《SD鋼彈 Online》的玩家趕快來衝經驗、拿G幣!

On April 22nd, there's an update
-Basically, 4 new gachas including ZZ, calamity, Rising, and Alex NT-1. Also, they're releasing the EQ for ZZ to turn into MA mode.
-Also, the contruction map for Sword strike is being released...so hopefully u poo poo seed lovers will love that
-2 new maps, one is another city map and the other is a desert map
-There is only one new quest being added. It's the "Desert BuCue" quest where BuCues come in all directions and rape u + the archangel. Your supposed to defend it to complete the quest.
-There is an event on April the 18, 19 where if you stay on for at least 2 hours between 1am - 5am PST for both days, you get a super operator where exp is increased by 60% and 20% money increase. I don't really understand the 10% thing at the end....There is also a survey u can fill in on the site (I think) between the dates april 19-25 for a free 1200$ ingame
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Seim; 04-17-2009 at 02:54 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-17-2009   #2 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
-There is an event on April the 17, 18 where if you stay on for at least 2 hours between 1am - 5am PST for both days, you get a super operator where exp is increased by 60% and 20% money increase. I don't really understand the 10% thing at the end....
the last part means that you get 10% exp more from PVP
and YAY for sword strike..
i love sword strike out of all strike mode

the plan and need MS for sword strike
i am going to be prepare for this

04-17-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
玩家於4月18、19日 16:00~20:00連續兩日持續在線上各滿2小時,即可獲得黃金副官3日(可享20:00~22:00 參加對戰,機體經驗值+ 60%、遊戲G幣+20%,其他時間參與對戰機體經驗值+10%的效果),喜歡《SD鋼彈 Online》的玩家趕快來衝經驗、拿G幣!

-There is an event on April the 17, 18 where if you stay on for at least 2 hours between 1am - 5am PST for both days, you get a super operator where exp is increased by 60% and 20% money increase. I don't really understand the 10% thing at the end....There is also a survey u can fill in on the site (I think) between the dates april 19-25 for a free 1200$ ingame
From what I can interpret, the operator event is for being on for at least 2 hours between 4pm and 8pm on April 18th and 19th to be eligable for a gold operator(Valid for 3 days). During this time you can enjoy the 8pm-10pm pvp event, where Robot Exp is increased by +60%, gold receive from games +20%. PVPing in times outside of this (and I assume within the April 18th/19th period) will receive a Robot Exp increase of +10%.

For those who love Gundam please hurry up and rush for exp and get your goldddd!!!!!!^_^

Last edited by RacerX; 04-17-2009 at 04:29 AM.

04-17-2009   #4 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

im pretty sure its for both days, not just one... cause it says to "be continuous 2 days online" <--direct translation

04-17-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Arcsaber will become famous soon enough

can some one interpret this for me please: €ŠSD‹ˆ Online€‹„‹大調Ÿ G幣•†‹

o i think you guys also missed out God/Burning gundam, i think that is also a release

KR IGN: SDArcsaber Blue Locked
TW IGN: Arcsaber - Meh

Last edited by Arcsaber; 04-17-2009 at 06:07 AM.

04-17-2009   #6 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

basically, its the survey thats not supposed to be out yet....well, you can do it now for the free 1200G. Click the yellow thingy, log-in, fill out survey (u can choose random stuff if u dont know what they mean). Then submit, and u should get the 1200

04-17-2009   #7 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold

i did it..
they ask a lot of questions about what you like about the game and how the game can be improve
AND i collected all the MS needed for Sword Strike, now i just need to save up to buy the plan

04-17-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

O thanks for the translation, btw can you check if the burning gundam is actually going to be released.

Last edited by Arcsaber; 04-17-2009 at 06:22 AM.

04-17-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

OMG.... i just saw someone in a ZZ gundam... and no i have not mistaken it, my other team mates were like WTF, where did he get it from?

04-17-2009   #10 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

mSDu Onlinen4睊e
new MS
new mission (gundam seed, the desert one scene0
new map

Last edited by Strikegundam; 04-17-2009 at 06:59 AM.

04-17-2009   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
im pretty sure its for both days, not just one... cause it says to "be continuous 2 days online" <--direct translation

Yup thats what I said...sorry if it wasnt clear ._. (Quote:at least 2 hours between 4pm and 8pm on April 18th and 19th to be eligable for a gold operator)

One thing I did misword was 'Pvp Event'. I reread it and it appears these bonus exp/money are the effects of the operator. Depending when the Golden Operator prize is disributed, we currently do not know which 3 days to grind yet

Oh btw, is this going to be our official Future Contents page? (Like we had on Trickster)

Last edited by RacerX; 04-17-2009 at 07:38 AM.

04-17-2009   #12 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

I guess...
there is a chinese/TW website for the gundam, and it shows the TW and korean version update.
So i can get it from there

04-17-2009   #13 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

I don't like those maps. I want moon wreck ! <3

04-17-2009   #14 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

lol im happy with those maps.... I sucked so bad when I played on a space map against the koreans = =....

04-17-2009   #15 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

the space map is great for sniping 8D

i have an ZZ its from the previous gacha machine that was specially released....

the missions are old, wish they could give me the free psycho gundam now for mission X_x

ZZ already can transform into a G fotress so it doesn't need a tool for it lols

Last edited by weissritter; 04-17-2009 at 09:58 PM.

04-18-2009   #16 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of

the desert map is like the Gundam Fight map ie: the yellow flat space, except that it has a wavy floor @_@

04-20-2009   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

OMG... where is my operator, i have done the requirements for it and i dont see it, any ideas?

04-20-2009   #18 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Freedom
OMG... where is my operator, i have done the requirements for it and i dont see it, any ideas?
I think you get it on the update?

04-20-2009   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

woooooo got the new operator, i came as a gift lol

04-20-2009   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ZephBlakk is on a distinguished road

YaY
Sword Strike.