ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

8.3

 
LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-26-2013   #121 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Xurudov's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterWorld of WarcraftS4 LeagueCosmic Break
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Poland
Posts: 306
iTrader: (0)
Xurudov will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Xurudov Send a message via Skype™ to Xurudov
IGN: SDGai
Class: Kirin to_schoolgirl
Level: 85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypher15
Shorty and I got kicked from a room too, I thought it was trivial (no 259, etc.). However, I hadn't fought one match there at all. I assumed it was because we were clannies, but never thought this would happen.



I guess when you abuse things like lag, these things happen.



Sounds more like using your friends for an ulterior motive to me.
As I siad it's hard for me to tell if that was lag or just those people were afk (yeah i shot one maybe 5 times ;p) But my point is I could use SP and R mode with delay 1 second max.
__________________
My signature was to big so i made some mods flavored cupcakes.
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-26-2013   #122 (permalink)
捕獲神
Asuna's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,050
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (0)
Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FonSpark
We need to stop this now before a mod intervenes.

As for guys who know each other outside of this forum, you can finish this debate using personal chat you know
Debate was over long time ago, it's just people beating on a dead horse now.

On the side note SR FA Hyaku Shiki is pretty fragile.
__________________
SDGO: TW: Quantj KR: Rias NA: Quant
Elsword: NA: Edaina KR: Melodiana, Jillian
Current Interest: Puzzle and Dragons

 
04-26-2013   #123 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Vyserg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 106
iTrader: (0)
Vyserg is on a distinguished road
Default

The free S rank selection is pretty large.
It seems to be everything from Freedom to Zeta Type 3. Dunno if I actually want something or if I`ll just take the 20k points and keep rolling for SR Hyaku Shiki Kai.
 
04-27-2013   #124 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Megaman OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 911
iTrader: (0)
gtman will become famous soon enough
IGN: gtman
Guild: Vanguard
Default

lol an S rank > 20k point ,an s rank plan costs 39k + mats that would probabely go up to 70k minimum so ya.
 
04-29-2013   #125 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Zahlzeit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 232
iTrader: (0)
Zahlzeit has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Zahlzeit
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuna
Debate was over long time ago, it's just people beating on a dead horse now.

On the side note SR FA Hyaku Shiki is pretty fragile.
Why is something called Full Armor Hyaku Shiki, fragile?

Why do they do things like this?
 
04-29-2013   #126 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Vyserg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 106
iTrader: (0)
Vyserg is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahlzeit
Why is something called Full Armor Hyaku Shiki, fragile?

Why do they do things like this?
I`ve been questioning stuff like this ever since they released Tallgeese III
 
04-29-2013   #127 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 322
iTrader: (0)
FonSpark will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyserg
I`ve been questioning stuff like this ever since they released Tallgeese III
I don't think Titanium Alloy would stand a chance against flashlights and such
__________________
Hate Allelujah's
Master at nothing
Missed too many specs
Now Jesus Yamato fanboy
Korean f3g, NA f/-\g player
King of fail OC <= no longer true
Cute, sweet, too much derp
FonSpark(KR), Bonjour (HK), Feb(NA, SEA and other servers that I don't remember )
 
04-29-2013   #128 (permalink)
捕獲神
Asuna's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,050
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (0)
Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahlzeit
Why is something called Full Armor Hyaku Shiki, fragile?

Why do they do things like this?
You tell me, Full Armor ZZ is pretty fragile as well.
__________________
SDGO: TW: Quantj KR: Rias NA: Quant
Elsword: NA: Edaina KR: Melodiana, Jillian
Current Interest: Puzzle and Dragons

 
04-29-2013   #129 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Xurudov's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterWorld of WarcraftS4 LeagueCosmic Break
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Poland
Posts: 306
iTrader: (0)
Xurudov will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Xurudov Send a message via Skype™ to Xurudov
IGN: SDGai
Class: Kirin to_schoolgirl
Level: 85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuna
You tell me, Full Armor ZZ is pretty fragile as well.
Yes let's give them fortress and reduce half of agility!
__________________
My signature was to big so i made some mods flavored cupcakes.
 
04-29-2013   #130 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Cypher15's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Phantasy Star UniverseMini Fighter
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,963
iTrader: (0)
Cypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: MyzrDelta
Class: Visitor to_magician
Level: *>>>
Guild: -----
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xurudov
Yes let's give them fortress and reduce half of agility!
Or nerf those missiles and trade Attack Up to a "Full Armor" skill that does def increase without agi down. Also buff Full Armor Gundam.

Tallgeese III with beam toothpick is pretty great, not as great as Justice Boxing Mode though.
__________________
 
04-29-2013   #131 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Uncharted's Avatar
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: 珠津島, 修智館学院
Posts: 890
iTrader: (0)
Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all
Default

because FAZZ needs a buff.... real
 
04-29-2013   #132 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Vyserg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 106
iTrader: (0)
Vyserg is on a distinguished road
Default

What we need is an SR Full Armor ZZ with the Large Hyper Mega Canon.
 
04-30-2013   #133 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
SaberZero's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 32
iTrader: (0)
SaberZero is on a distinguished road
Default

I just need a f*cking FAZZ Sentinel with missiles...
 
05-01-2013   #134 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
AmuroRay's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAdventure Generation Online
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: lost in action
Posts: 1,370
iTrader: (0)
AmuroRay will become famous soon enough
IGN: atlc0
Class: supporter\cross boner :D
Level: Silver Diamond & Three Silver Diamonds
Default

did delta, bng, val and andy quit the clan?

i PM'ed bng in game, he didn't say a thing

what's wrong?
__________________
 
05-01-2013   #135 (permalink)
捕獲神
Asuna's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,050
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (0)
Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmuroRay
did delta, bng, val and andy quit the clan?

i PM'ed bng in game, he didn't say a thing

what's wrong?
If you read above, there was a big reason why.

Ironic how some said this clan was going to be fine.
__________________
SDGO: TW: Quantj KR: Rias NA: Quant
Elsword: NA: Edaina KR: Melodiana, Jillian
Current Interest: Puzzle and Dragons


Last edited by Asuna; 05-01-2013 at 01:34 AM.
 
05-01-2013   #136 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
AmuroRay's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAdventure Generation Online
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: lost in action
Posts: 1,370
iTrader: (0)
AmuroRay will become famous soon enough
IGN: atlc0
Class: supporter\cross boner :D
Level: Silver Diamond & Three Silver Diamonds
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuna
If you read above, there was a big reason why.

Ironic how some said this clan was going to be fine.
well, to me its fine i wont leave until everyone leaves
GHOSTS, GHOSTS EVERYWHERE!!!
__________________
 
05-01-2013   #137 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Bng422's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada & Hong Kong
Posts: 4,086
iTrader: (0)
Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)
Default

Lol assumptions.

Lol.

If it was a personal reason, andy, ball, and delta wouldn't be involved. Derp.

Here's a hint: our alts are still in the clan.
__________________
00 Qan[T]
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

Last edited by Bng422; 05-01-2013 at 04:09 AM.
 
05-01-2013   #138 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Zahlzeit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 232
iTrader: (0)
Zahlzeit has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Zahlzeit
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuna
If you read above, there was a big reason why.

Ironic how some said this clan was going to be fine.
If you hate Bng so much then stop starting fights. The reason why you keep trying to antagonise him is because you actually really enjoy his company

If you want to prove me wrong then just avoid adversity right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422
Lol assumptions.

Lol.

If it was a personal reason, andy, ball, and delta wouldn't be involved. Derp.
Dude you go against your words a lot
 
05-01-2013   #139 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Bng422's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada & Hong Kong
Posts: 4,086
iTrader: (0)
Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)
Default

No, the thing is, we aren't concerned about the incident with SDGai at all.

And if I personally wanted to leave the clan then I wouldn't need to drag others with me.

Sorry for my late edit, but our alts are still in the clan. We haven't left the clan entirely.
__________________
00 Qan[T]
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15
 
05-01-2013   #140 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 322
iTrader: (0)
FonSpark will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422
Lol assumptions.

Lol.

If it was a personal reason, andy, ball, and delta wouldn't be involved. Derp.

Here's a hint: our alts are still in the clan.
You say that was a personal reason, but people don't know what your personal reason is, so they will continue to think you are going against your words.
__________________
Hate Allelujah's
Master at nothing
Missed too many specs
Now Jesus Yamato fanboy
Korean f3g, NA f/-\g player
King of fail OC <= no longer true
Cute, sweet, too much derp
FonSpark(KR), Bonjour (HK), Feb(NA, SEA and other servers that I don't remember )
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-events-announcements/121446-4-18-kr-april-update.html
Posted By For Type Date
Shouts | Secret Society This thread Refback 04-26-2013 12:06 AM

Business Tycoon Online
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Business Tycoon Online

Rating:  

7.7
Hide this banner by registering for our community.