ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   SDGO Events & Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-events-announcements/)
-   -   [SDGO TW] September Patch (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-events-announcements/116934-sdgo-tw-september-patch.html)

khl90 09-10-2012 01:25 AM

[SDGO TW] September Patch
 
/forum/members/khl90...696-harute.jpg
€ŠSD‹ˆ Online€‹

September patch brings Harute!
It seems like Gen 5 graphics is also implemented in this patch.

Arios GNHW/M is gonna replace SRudim as the next SR.
Aside from that, the new S rank plan is Kshatriya.

Events:

(i) From 14 to 16 September, get 10 kills each day in PvP to get Lvl Protect (1), 1000 Experience pack Full (2), etc. Complete all 3 days to get Operator G (3 days) and 3,000G.

(ii) Any day from 11 to 25 September, if you log into the event page (http://event.wasabii.com.tw/sd/120911_School/index.aspx), you can get a Bushido's Ahead. And if you log in every day into that event page and the game itself from 11 to 17 September (7 days), you can get a free Kshatriya (well...that beats the purpose of releasing the plan =.=; the same thing happened last time when they gave away free Sinanju as a choice when it was released as a G plan). Similarly, if you get a total of 100 kills in PvP (AI match not counted) as the event described above, you can get 4 coins. You have to remember to go to to the event page to redeem the prizes.

(iii) From 28 to 30 September, there will be a double G and experience event.

Bng422 09-10-2012 11:02 PM

I'll leave this image that I made here to help out the TW peeps when the new graphics are implemented.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9020/optionslist20.jpg

Novus32 09-11-2012 07:24 AM

New to this TW event stuff but I'm guessing the number thingy is the days I've been "active" for the event? Seems to be 0 despite me logged on to TW SDGO and the site, or does it change to 1 tomorrow?...or is it something entirely different?

http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/y...sdgothingy.png

beef1218 09-11-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novus32 (Post 1767036)
New to this TW event stuff but I'm guessing the number thingy is the days I've been "active" for the event? Seems to be 0 despite me logged on to TW SDGO and the site, or does it change to 1 tomorrow?...or is it something entirely different?

I believe so. As long as you logged in, you are fine.

khl90 09-13-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novus32 (Post 1767036)
New to this TW event stuff but I'm guessing the number thingy is the days I've been "active" for the event? Seems to be 0 despite me logged on to TW SDGO and the site, or does it change to 1 tomorrow?...or is it something entirely different?

http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/y...sdgothingy.png

Just tested this out. I log in to the game since the beginning but I never log onto the website. So when I checked yesterday, it said I log in for 2 days already. So it seems there's no need to actually log on the website, you just need to log in the game.

heroofhero 09-13-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khl90 (Post 1767714)
Just tested this out. I log in to the game since the beginning but I never log onto the website. So when I checked yesterday, it said I log in for 2 days already. So it seems there's no need to actually log on the website, you just need to log in the game.

What happen if we only log in the website?

khl90 09-13-2012 10:59 PM

Then you won't get Kshatriya. You have to log in the game itself to get the required "7 days".

Novus32 09-20-2012 12:24 AM

Anyone got there Kshatriya? I dont seem to have it in my giftbox.

Strikegundam 09-20-2012 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novus32 (Post 1769532)
Anyone got there Kshatriya? I dont seem to have it in my giftbox.

just go and wait for a few more days before asking

timesteel 09-20-2012 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strikegundam (Post 1769536)
just go and wait for a few more days before asking

Prize distribution is supposed to be today it said 9/20

kuroba 09-20-2012 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timesteel (Post 1769539)
Prize distribution is supposed to be today it said 9/20

just wait they always give it around 6pm tw time or tomorrow

khl90 09-20-2012 02:06 AM

And as any events that give away free S ranks, not everybody will receive it on the first day (as in this case, September 20th), as there are a lot of people who participated and the system needs some time to distribute.

darkunknown 09-23-2012 10:08 PM

《SD鋼彈 Online》積點兌獎換好禮

Can anyone plss translate this event.
Looks interesting.

khl90 09-23-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkunknown (Post 1770575)
《SD鋼彈 Online》積點兌獎換好禮

Can anyone plss translate this event.
Looks interesting.

Basically, just spend real money to get points to redeem the prizes. 1M = 1 point

It's surprising how 800 points can be redeemed for a SS Assault Buster V2, but one of the 1000 points prizes is a The O (Awakening) plan? People can just easily get that same plan from the shop for 499M now.

Bng422 09-23-2012 11:24 PM

Lol, why would you not choose V2AB and 00R plans? (thought X3 is pretty nice)

SS ranks are a lot more valuable!

xDemonFire 09-24-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khl90 (Post 1770578)
Basically, just spend real money to get points to redeem the prizes. 1M = 1 point

It's surprising how 800 points can be redeemed for a SS Assault Buster V2, but one of the 1000 points prizes is a The O (Awakening) plan? People can just easily get that same plan from the shop for 499M now.

Maybe its not for the plan but the unit itself? I'm not quite sure since I can't read chinese myself.

khl90 09-24-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xDemonFire (Post 1770734)
Maybe its not for the plan but the unit itself? I'm not quite sure since I can't read chinese myself.

Umm... hello? I translated that because I can read Chinese. The prizes for the 1000 points are all plans, while the 800 points are all units themselves.

xDemonFire 09-24-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khl90 (Post 1770762)
Umm... hello? I translated that because I can read Chinese. The prizes for the 1000 points are all plans, while the 800 points are all units themselves.

oh my bad then, I thought it was an assumption :py05:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.