ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-29-2012   #181 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Told you doods that it's going to happen! People that got White Ogre are going for White Dingo as well.
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-29-2012   #182 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Megaman OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

gtman will become famous soon enough
IGN: gtman
Guild: Vanguard

damn noob krns they abandoned zeon

08-29-2012   #183 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Screenshot of the Week Winner

setsuko has a little shameless behaviour in the past
IGN: Setsuko
Level: Brigadier General
Guild: LoliMoe

i dont understand how this faction wars work , do i have to use zeon suit if im on zeon's side ?

and how to check my points , exchange them

08-29-2012   #184 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterFinal Fantasy XIVConcerto GatePhantasy Star Online 2

Reiterpallasch is on a distinguished road
IGN: KRSDGO - Reiterpallasch

setsuko, for this week games you play should be in a zeon suit (the zeon icon next to your name will have a blue border if the suit you're in works). For battleships, only the ship matters (so I hope you have a Musai...).

Next week you just hit the "collect" button after the results are announced and it'll convert your faction points into medals automatically. The medals will show up in your room on the 4th tab (with event items, exp, level protects, ect).

@bng : I'm glad I went with this instinct too, White Dingo will be mine!
OC6 (Scizabi, Hi-Nu, SR Neue Ziel, Kampfer, GP02, Xamel, Guntank) OC5 (Crossbone X-1, Zeta Awakened, HWS, Pazabi, Neue Ziel, Z Plus C1) OC4 (Kshatriya, Cherudim, SR Dendrobuim, Zeong) OC3 (Crossbone X-1 Kai, Gold Frame Amatsu) OC2 (Skull Heart, Crossbone X-2 Kai, Turn A) Waiting to OC (Ex-S, Penelope, Dendrobuim, Rocknanju, Crossbone X-2, Crossbone X-3, SRudim, Tallgeese III, F91, The O Awakened, Qubeley Awakened)

08-29-2012   #185 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Phantasy Star UniverseMini Fighter

Cypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: MyzrDelta
Class: Visitor to_magician
Level: *>>>
Guild: -----

Brave Commander Plans

Brave C1
Masurao S2
Ahead BR S2
Over-Flag SP
GNXIII

Last edited by Cypher15; 08-29-2012 at 06:19 PM.

08-29-2012   #186 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

i knew it... AND WTF USING GRAHAM no way

08-29-2012   #187 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypher15
Brave Commander Plans

Brave C1
Masurao S2
Ahead BR S2
Overflag SP
GNXIII ALAWS Rookie
Fixed.

Those that say it's Graham Flag and not Overflag, the Flag is holding the linear rifle with its right arm.
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

08-29-2012   #188 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

phew i guess i make that.. OH wait masurao nvm

08-29-2012   #189 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Phantasy Star UniverseMini Fighter

Cypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422
Those that say it's Graham Flag and not Overflag, the Flag is holding the linear rifle with its right arm.
Thanks for the correction, it's a mistake on Netmarble's part, as the mixing site lists the mat as "유니온 플래그 커스텀 (그라함 전용기)" Which is Graham's Flag, but the Game lists it as "오버 플래그", which is Overflag.

Edit: The error's been fixed on the site, but it would've been handy if they got it right the first time

Last edited by Cypher15; 08-29-2012 at 06:26 PM.

08-29-2012   #190 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

btw no new event? i was expecting that moon thing event

08-29-2012   #191 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterFinal Fantasy XIVConcerto GatePhantasy Star Online 2

Moon event starts on the 3rd of next month iirc.
OC6 (Scizabi, Hi-Nu, SR Neue Ziel, Kampfer, GP02, Xamel, Guntank) OC5 (Crossbone X-1, Zeta Awakened, HWS, Pazabi, Neue Ziel, Z Plus C1) OC4 (Kshatriya, Cherudim, SR Dendrobuim, Zeong) OC3 (Crossbone X-1 Kai, Gold Frame Amatsu) OC2 (Skull Heart, Crossbone X-2 Kai, Turn A) Waiting to OC (Ex-S, Penelope, Dendrobuim, Rocknanju, Crossbone X-2, Crossbone X-3, SRudim, Tallgeese III, F91, The O Awakened, Qubeley Awakened)

08-29-2012   #192 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games

That starts on September 3rd, so just hang tight for a few more days.

09-02-2012   #193 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

cant click this anymore http://gundam.netmarble.net/Event/20...asp?menu=1_2_1

09-02-2012   #194 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games

Event is over lol

09-02-2012   #195 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

ohh sad..waiting for the moon thingy lol

soo the new event is out..any1 mind translating wat is written there

Last edited by gtman; 09-02-2012 at 09:28 PM.

09-05-2012   #196 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

a little bit late, but i will leave my opinions on Brave (commander), quick melee (tho who has a slow melee nowadays [in S rank terms]) tho small hitbox, fairly good reloads on all of it's weapons, tri punisher fires 2 balls tho they look like one, small splash, can be used to hit people near walls (carefull depending on the angle only 1 might hit). Seemingly less damage than susanowo's.
weapon 3... ahh arguably one of the most satisfying weapons, unleash hell on someones back and they're probably dead, it's reload seems faster than it's AR counterpart.
alt mode.
weapon 1: i didnt really had high expectations towards MG, but surprisingly it's pretty damn good, not ur main damage weapon but having low ammount of ammo on mode 1 will make u stay on mode 2 a bit
weapon 2: regular flashlights, comes with a small delay, like AR brave's alt mode w1. fairly good ammo and reload

skillset
so the skillset is good, like really good, it's agility is boosted a LOT with both skills activated (they both give mobility/agility up) meaning it's a speed freak.

overall good unit (not even close to OP) only downs being pure beam weaponry and being fairly squishy.
if you're looking for a brainless scissor unit go for FAZZ that shit is OP, i will continue to enjoy my brave =)

09-07-2012   #197 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Acreon is on a distinguished road

I haven't done any of the events this last month.
I'm a bad person ;-;
How's the new SS X-1?

09-07-2012   #198 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 League

Zeomn is on a distinguished road
IGN: Raiven

I'll give a review for it then;

Xbone X1 Skullheart

SH isn't really a multirole unit in this game. The fact that it doesn't really have any defensive skills plus the continued tradition of xbones only having weapons that shoot straight, and a lack of ammo (peacock smasher has 3, and the heat daggars 1) means that this suit is not gonna do anything in ranged battles, and arguably, fails to do much even in mid range battles.
However, being a rock unit, SH does become a monster in close range battles. In normal mode, its beam zanbers attack power is boosted by it's first skill, the ammo down whip makes it a good way to get close, while in R mode, SH's scissor anchor (don't use this like altron's fang or NZ's claw since it only goes straight) can pull smaller enemies in, and it's w1 beam zamber works like x3's w3, with the added bonus that it has infinite shots.
Plus, like all xbones, space pirates conviction gives it a quick boost recovery so that you can run to or run from your enemies.

In short. Try to get close. If you can get close, you'll most likely slash your enemies to piecies. If you can't get close, you probably won't even be able to hit anything.

Oh did i mention that it has really bad defense?

Last edited by Zeomn; 09-07-2012 at 05:38 PM.

09-07-2012   #199 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

I enjoy it a lot but the Peacock Smasher is pretty useless at range, and the daggers have to reload between throws which while fast can be a problem when facing something head on. I personally don't care for Rocks with too much range game (I enjoy chaining different attacks together, even if it gives more chances to be counter spec'd) but I do like them to have a reliable ranged weapon so it makes Skull Heart a little more difficult to use.

The grapple anchor and no dash saber is wicked though, and having X-1 Kai's bullet zero whip and X-1's saber which I've always felt had great reach for a basic sword is awesome. Built-in mini criticals are pretty cool too. I also like that while the grapple anchor is harder to land since it's all manual aim, it can't be shot down like the homing ones.

09-08-2012   #200 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about
Guild: exMachina

X1 has been deteriorating with each new X1, sad to say
one can only hope FC can bring some hope to the white pirate

and speaking of which, i now have both dingo and ogre
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

^all gone/currently have *v*
Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace