ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (31) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-21-2012   #61 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

beef1218 will become famous soon enough
IGN: AndyX

Quote:
Originally Posted by etits
restart made the game load but now im stuck at patch 1/1 15 min. already guess ill need to reinstall nooooo
Stucking at 1/1, I have that issue sometimes. Usually I just click "cancel" and launch it again.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-21-2012   #62 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterWorld of WarcraftS4 LeagueCosmic Break

Xurudov will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Xurudov Send a message via Skype™ to Xurudov
IGN: SDGai
Class: Kirin to_schoolgirl
Level: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiser
Go back to making skins in Cosmic Break =[

I need you to skin this into Heavy Arms Custom Girl qq

I miss you making skins like these.

http://puu.sh/K6Dc

OT: Dem graphics upgrade.
Hehe belive me I would love to go back and make something new but i don't have anything new to skin (I mean mechas) at I can't afford to pay in another game (SDGO, World of Warcraft, SW:ToR and World of Tanks).

Btw i have unrealsed editet version of this Laz-chan with better eyes, these were made in fast hehe ^^

Edit: But if you like i can make Heavy Arms EW skin for you, just pw me acc and pass and tell me when i can log in to make one. But be aware it will take some time to finish.

Well of course send if you trust me enough to share acc hehe

Last edited by Xurudov; 07-21-2012 at 06:18 AM.

07-21-2012   #63 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Screenshot of the Week Winner

setsuko has a little shameless behaviour in the past
IGN: Setsuko
Level: Brigadier General
Guild: LoliMoe

close GUPDATE and launch the game again it's common issue

07-21-2012   #64 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about
Guild: exMachina

on another note, the revisiting of SR ranks really lowers the odds of the ??? of the weekly unit giveaways being old SR ranks
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

^all gone/currently have *v*
Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

07-21-2012   #65 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterWorld of WarcraftS4 LeagueCosmic Break

Xurudov will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Xurudov Send a message via Skype™ to Xurudov
IGN: SDGai
Class: Kirin to_schoolgirl
Level: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirovReporting
on another note, the revisiting of SR ranks really lowers the odds of the ??? of the weekly unit giveaways being old SR ranks
the ???? is a free Crossbone Gundam Skullheart.

07-21-2012   #66 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

Not sure what BB Senshi to get, looking mostly at F91 or komei right now.

If you don't give a crap Melty then I'm going with F91 or Gouf. Not that I can tell the difference between the damn things anyways.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

07-21-2012   #67 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAdventure Generation Online

AmuroRay will become famous soon enough
IGN: atlc0
Class: supporter\cross boner :D
Level: Silver Diamond & Three Silver Diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehprognoob
Not sure what BB Senshi to get, looking mostly at F91 or komei right now.

If you don't give a crap Melty then I'm going with F91 or Gouf. Not that I can tell the difference between the damn things anyways.
GO WITH FISH HEAD!!!!
lol
DAT FISH TOO STRONK......

07-21-2012   #68 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Could anyone translate the BB Senshi list please?

Also, what did you guys get? I need advice since I almost never used BB Senshi and have no idea which ones are good. Thanks!

07-21-2012   #69 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Acreon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by beef1218

Also, what did you guys get? I need advice since I almost never used BB Senshi and have no idea which ones are good. Thanks!

I think the ReGZ is the OP feather spammer lol. Uhm...F91 if it's the one I'm thinking of is good. this one is also good sd鋼彈online機體資料庫-遊戲戰紀

07-21-2012   #70 (permalink)
楪 いのり
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseMapleStoryCosmic Break

KanonoXlove is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to KanonoXlove
IGN: XDestinyHikariX/AssaultX
Class: Verstile Type
Guild: Ptolemaois/Synergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beef1218

Zhao Yun ( the latest one ) has VERY WIDE melee and VERY WIDE ki wave attack

07-21-2012   #71 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

SaberZero is on a distinguished road

You need a rock? F91 or V2. For scissors, GP-Moe or Shiki. The only and obvious choice for paper is ReGZ.

07-21-2012   #72 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAdventure Generation Online

AmuroRay will become famous soon enough
IGN: atlc0
Class: supporter\cross boner :D
Level: Silver Diamond & Three Silver Diamonds

@andy: F91 dash is a bitc* hurts like hell, can melee u to death with wpn2 wpn1 combo, free ZBS melee, skill1 helps u against flashlights and other KD things, skill2 makes that dash even more of a troll..

but still its a B rank rock with low def and no ranged weaponry in a ranged meta.....so if u pick it you better watch your ass....

07-21-2012   #73 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Gan Ning Kampfer is pretty gay too, you can spend the whole match shooting sushi at people (homing fish) and it does good damage.

And its got reload up too lol.
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

07-21-2012   #74 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Acreon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmuroRay
@andy: F91 dash is a bitc* hurts like hell, can melee u to death with wpn2 wpn1 combo, free ZBS melee, skill1 helps u against flashlights and other KD things, skill2 makes that dash even more of a troll..

but still its a B rank rock with low def and no ranged weaponry in a ranged meta.....so if u pick it you better watch your ass....
He makes up for it like the daryl dodge custom, enough defense to get close enough.

07-21-2012   #75 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Screenshot of the Week Winner

setsuko has a little shameless behaviour in the past
IGN: Setsuko
Level: Brigadier General
Guild: LoliMoe

i got xiang , that suit's fun

07-21-2012   #76 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

Picked Zhao Yun cuz pretty ki wave is pretty and it makes me puke rainbows

07-21-2012   #77 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Thanks for the opinions guys, but can someone please translate the list?

07-21-2012   #78 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

you can just keep selecting the choices and click the middle button to go back to choosing again, while looking at the pictures...
The list isn't even that long = =

07-21-2012   #79 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
you can just keep selecting the choices and click the middle button to go back to choosing again, while looking at the pictures...
The list isn't even that long = =
oic, thanks.

07-21-2012   #80 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterElswordCosmic BreakS4 League
Awards Facebook Fan

ninjaonizuka is on a distinguished road

Glad this pc is now working i came back at a great time