ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (31) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-08-2012   #441 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeomn
so anyone wanna tell me how skullheart plays?
Close range is very scary, it kills pretty quick.

Long range? Sitting duck.

How2play? Get near enemy and try to kill them.

Your natural enemies are: Nu HWS, SRudim, any MA.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-08-2012   #442 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Took a look at the comprehensive buffs and nerfs crunched out in numbers. G3-AR and BR zook Gundam is actually pretty damn sexy in terms of damage now.

Also glad 007 is not really affected much. SR Cherudim took yet another huge hit though.
I honestly don't feel anything different with 007.

And I used my SRudim in a few pvp rounds, nothing too drastically changed.

The stun gun takes a bit longer to shoot, and reload on stuff is a bit slower. Otherwise the damage is still there and it still kicks ass.
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

08-09-2012   #443 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

New Singles mission.
Best suit to use: NZ.
Literally.
Just melee all that you can in 1st phase, use mode 2 if needed to shoot zakus that are far away.
During Phase 2 just get near your ship for the crazy reload buff, and use mode 2 spammage on everything else (the HP up is unnecessary, you won't die)
Phase 3, melee everything to bits and pieces.

08-09-2012   #444 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 League

Zeomn is on a distinguished road
IGN: Raiven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeno
Close range is very scary, it kills pretty quick.

Long range? Sitting duck.

How2play? Get near enemy and try to kill them.

Your natural enemies are: Nu HWS, SRudim, any MA.
I guess I wanted to ask if it played more like X1 or X1k....

08-09-2012   #445 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Quote:
X1 Kai.
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

08-09-2012   #446 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Ragnarok OnlineCosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition
Awards Facebook Fan

DevilsZ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to DevilsZ Send a message via Skype™ to DevilsZ
IGN: Delta
Guild: Vanrawr

If you want i can let you try it out, on a friend's account.

08-09-2012   #447 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakACE OnlineZero Online

Leongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
New Singles mission.
Best suit to use: NZ.
Literally.
Just melee all that you can in 1st phase, use mode 2 if needed to shoot zakus that are far away.
During Phase 2 just get near your ship for the crazy reload buff, and use mode 2 spammage on everything else (the HP up is unnecessary, you won't die)
Phase 3, melee everything to bits and pieces.
To those who dont have a NZ, you can use the free A rank psycho that is obtainable from quest. Psycho, get it to aced and you shouldn't have any problems. (Tested and so far, no problems getting through from easy till expert.)
Required skillpart: Vaccine
*DO NOT USE SP*

Phase1: Kill scissors and paper zakus and leave the 3 rock zakus chasing after you/let them hit you till guntank and guncannon finish their job.
(lure the rock zakus away from whereever the guntank/guncannon is aiming/shooting so they wouldn't 'accidently' get shot down by them.)

Phase2: Stay with the ship, shoot everything with your choice of w2/w3.
(HP is optional, but you can always go to the most right side of the map and aim at a certain angle and use w2 to shoot it down and get the hp up.)

Phase3: Melee/Shoot everything. Would be best to alt mode and shoot ramba ral as he charge right at you with melee dash. If you dont have any ammo on alt mode, just go main mode and punch him to death/w3 and punch etc.

EDIT: HP box is not required. You would have very little hp remaining but hey, fortress + fortressEX skills ... ain't gonna die. (yes, they do stack.)

EDIT2: Behold, the mighty Ramba Ral will have anti flinch and MELEE STUN effect on you at expert difficulty (at his final stand). So even if you use SR Ziel etc, you would get stunned if you dont have vaccines on.

Hope this helps for those who dont have any of the S rank MAs.

Last edited by Leongz; 08-09-2012 at 07:04 PM.

08-09-2012   #448 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:

Would this somewhat help?

08-09-2012   #449 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterFinal Fantasy XIVConcerto GatePhantasy Star Online 2

Reiterpallasch is on a distinguished road
IGN: KRSDGO - Reiterpallasch

Anybody know when/how we start trading in for medals to get the White Dingo / White Ogre units? I've been pretty confused throughout the whole event so sorry if I'm asking a bit late.
OC6 (Scizabi, Hi-Nu, SR Neue Ziel, Kampfer, GP02, Xamel, Guntank) OC5 (Crossbone X-1, Zeta Awakened, HWS, Pazabi, Neue Ziel, Z Plus C1) OC4 (Kshatriya, Cherudim, SR Dendrobuim, Zeong) OC3 (Crossbone X-1 Kai, Gold Frame Amatsu) OC2 (Skull Heart, Crossbone X-2 Kai, Turn A) Waiting to OC (Ex-S, Penelope, Dendrobuim, Rocknanju, Crossbone X-2, Crossbone X-3, SRudim, Tallgeese III, F91, The O Awakened, Qubeley Awakened)

08-09-2012   #450 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

lucki is on a distinguished road

go to my room,double click medals,choose your prize

08-09-2012   #451 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold

Poor delta. D:

08-09-2012   #452 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Megaman OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

gtman will become famous soon enough
IGN: gtman
Guild: Vanguard

damn korea is the 5th now (they were the 4th for a while)

08-09-2012   #453 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by akeno
poor delta. D:

no don't you get it started on here too

08-09-2012   #454 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 League

Zeomn is on a distinguished road
IGN: Raiven

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsZ

thanks delta

I've got two things to say...
1. GIMME THAT SKULL HEART
2. I need a better pc....

Last edited by Zeomn; 08-09-2012 at 06:56 PM.

08-09-2012   #455 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:

no don't you get it started on here too
*hug*

08-10-2012   #456 (permalink)
楪 いのり
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseMapleStoryCosmic Break

KanonoXlove is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to KanonoXlove
IGN: XDestinyHikariX/AssaultX
Class: Verstile Type
Guild: Ptolemaois/Synergy

Quote:

What the ..... how does Azai keep on modding his client Besides that ......... whoa ........ what is this ? Return of the Generation 2 suits

08-10-2012   #457 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterFinal Fantasy XIVConcerto GatePhantasy Star Online 2

Reiterpallasch is on a distinguished road
IGN: KRSDGO - Reiterpallasch

Anybody know what the White Ogre skill does? Sort of want to know what it does before I dedicate a slot in my garage for it.

Edit : The only SDGO resource I know of is SDGOwiki and olgame, if there are others it'd be nice to know if you don't mind.
OC6 (Scizabi, Hi-Nu, SR Neue Ziel, Kampfer, GP02, Xamel, Guntank) OC5 (Crossbone X-1, Zeta Awakened, HWS, Pazabi, Neue Ziel, Z Plus C1) OC4 (Kshatriya, Cherudim, SR Dendrobuim, Zeong) OC3 (Crossbone X-1 Kai, Gold Frame Amatsu) OC2 (Skull Heart, Crossbone X-2 Kai, Turn A) Waiting to OC (Ex-S, Penelope, Dendrobuim, Rocknanju, Crossbone X-2, Crossbone X-3, SRudim, Tallgeese III, F91, The O Awakened, Qubeley Awakened)

Last edited by Reiterpallasch; 08-10-2012 at 04:26 AM.

08-10-2012   #458 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Megaman OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

gtman will become famous soon enough
IGN: gtman
Guild: Vanguard

btw guys is there any chance to get more medals? i only got 18 lol
and is the new SR coming out next patch?

08-10-2012   #459 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAdventure Generation Online

AmuroRay will become famous soon enough
IGN: atlc0
Class: supporter\cross boner :D
Level: Silver Diamond & Three Silver Diamonds

if they are going to go back to the old way of releasing SR's, we will have a new SR next month BUT all of the SR's will be removed

and about the medals people are saying we will have another faction war next week but we have to start from scratch, means you will have 0 medals and you need to get 40 again :/

08-10-2012   #460 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

beef1218 will become famous soon enough
IGN: AndyX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiterpallasch
Anybody know what the White Ogre skill does? Sort of want to know what it does before I dedicate a slot in my garage for it.

Edit : The only SDGO resource I know of is SDGOwiki and olgame, if there are others it'd be nice to know if you don't mind.
Skill1: HP lower than 50%, our whole team move speed, dash speed, agi, and attack up.
Skill2: Defense command.
The skill set is ready good for the team. W1 pretty fast as a scissor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtman
btw guys is there any chance to get more medals? i only got 18 lol
and is the new SR coming out next patch?
Gt, there will be two more fed vs zeon events coming (one after next patch and another after next next patch). You can accumulate medals for new prizes. You can even choose different sides.

Last edited by beef1218; 08-10-2012 at 10:22 AM.