ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   SDGO Events & Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-events-announcements/)
-   -   [TW] July patch (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-events-announcements/114911-tw-july-patch.html)

khl90 07-16-2012 01:08 AM

[TW] July patch
 
SD‹ˆonline
7œˆ”‰ˆ宣‚*

/forum/members/khl90...re22506-02.jpg

Freedom Meteor in this patch. lolwat skipping S rank again

The long awaited SRudim has also finally arrived.

Plans in shop: Age-1 Titus, Zeta Plus A1, and The O (Awakening)

Also, there will be an 8 day event from 17 till 24 July where PvE 3 times a day (16:00~23:59) will give you 3K G a day, plus the chance to choose either Cherudim, 00 Gundam, X2, Arios, Susanowo, Sinanju (all custom 3) when you completed the requirements every day for the duration of the event.

KanonoXlove 07-16-2012 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khl90 (Post 1746438)
SD鋼彈online

Freedom Meteor in this patch. lolwat skipping S rank again

The long awaited SRudim has also finally arrived.

Plans in shop: Age-1 Titus, Zeta Plus A1, and The O (Awakening)

Also, there will be an 8 day event from 17 till 24 July where PvE 3 times a day will give you 3K G a day, plus the chance to choose either Cherudim, 00 Gundam or X2 (all custom 3).

Wow , this is cool Rofl

StrykerX 07-16-2012 02:20 AM

Poor Mario......abandoned again:py06:

AmuroRay 07-16-2012 03:37 AM

meteor meh didn't give a damn about it after i saw its vid in KR

SRudim........yellow rate and money is ready, mixing sinanju can wait

gonna pick Cherudim......cool patch i think

Cappie 07-16-2012 05:05 AM

Can someone explain me what is "PvE" please ?

Cypher15 07-16-2012 06:46 AM

PvE means "Person Versus Enemy"
PvP means "Person Versus Person"

PvE = Missions

Uncharted 07-16-2012 02:36 PM

pretty sure PvE means player/person versus environment

tehprognoob 07-16-2012 05:16 PM

y u give so much free shit wasabii T_T

after ip ban

Bng422 07-16-2012 05:45 PM

Dude, IP ban was 5 months ago. Stop digging it up because it's not a big deal anymore and it should be buried.

And Wasabii has always given out suits for free.

darkunknown 07-16-2012 06:31 PM

Y cant they just release S zeta together with S the O. Although i dont think S the O gonna flood the room anytime soon. Any1 can suggest if there is any suit that can counter SRirudim??

Crimsonred 07-16-2012 07:58 PM

Any rock with a decent skill level.

altimore 07-16-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khl90 (Post 1746438)
SD鋼彈online
7月改版宣傳*

/forum/members/khl90...re22506-02.jpg

Freedom Meteor in this patch. lolwat skipping S rank again

The long awaited SRudim has also finally arrived.

Plans in shop: Age-1 Titus, Zeta Plus A1, and The O (Awakening)

Also, there will be an 8 day event from 17 till 24 July where PvE 3 times a day will give you 3K G a day, plus the chance to choose either Cherudim, 00 Gundam or X2 (all custom 3) when you completed the requirements every day for the duration of the event.

Free S ranks again lolwoot. Where do you pick which you want after the event's over?

khl90 07-16-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by altimore (Post 1746776)
Free S ranks again lolwoot. Where do you pick which you want after the event's over?

Here:
€ŠSD‹ˆ Online€‹天天任‹™€ …‹‡”選

Update: Troll event by Wasabii. You probably gathered the materials to get that Sinanju with G for this update. Well, they decide to let you get a free one instead.

The list of redeemable S ranks: Cherudim, 00 Gundam, X2, Arios, Susanowo, Sinanju (all custom 3)

heroofhero 07-17-2012 01:03 AM

anyone can open it yet? cause i still can't.. ><

Unsung 07-17-2012 01:06 AM

It said it'd be back up 15:00 TW time but when it hit 15:00 they took that down and just said they apologize for the inconvenience. Who knows what they've done. >.>

GenesicChibi 07-17-2012 03:45 AM

About the event can we do any kind of missions or do they have to be scenario missions?

StrykerX 07-17-2012 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenesicChibi (Post 1746922)
About the event can we do any kind of missions or do they have to be scenario missions?

either works :py42:

darkunknown 07-17-2012 07:00 AM

How about single mission? Does it count for the event. BTW anything interesting in the new dream cap?

DarkHeroAxel 07-18-2012 02:28 PM

Man, I already missed the time for it. That time makes it difficult for me, but that's time zones, I guess...

khl90 07-18-2012 10:37 PM

So, altc0/ VisorI, how was your capping for SRudim? You seem to have changed your signature.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.