ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-23-2012   #161 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

Bng I think I need to say this again and this is not making fun of you, but 1v1 really proves nothing lol.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-23-2012   #162 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Acreon is on a distinguished road

That X-1
WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP

06-23-2012   #163 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAdventure Generation Online

AmuroRay will become famous soon enough
IGN: atlc0
Class: supporter\cross boner :D
Level: Silver Diamond & Three Silver Diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
Spoiler!
saying that i like HWS and it does really well in this game doesn't mean i only do well in it and i suck at everything, i rarely play with HWS nowadays cuz its too OP'ed and there is a shit tone of it everywhere, if i play S rank rooms i play with akatsuki, legend, NZ and SF.......and i rarely do play S rank rooms....

and ABC rooms are way better than S rank rooms i can handle a Brave a Wing EW and rau's dinn......they aren't that hard really......

06-23-2012   #164 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon
Bng I think I need to say this again and this is not making fun of you, but 1v1 really proves nothing lol.
It does when someone is directly challenging whether I use my X3 or not.

And how am I suppose to know a suit if I don't use it? That's called theory crafting.
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

06-23-2012   #165 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422
It does when someone is directly challenging whether I use my X3 or not.

And how am I suppose to know a suit if I don't use it? That's called theory crafting.
Because you don't use X3 a lot from what I see.

Just because you don't play the suit doesn't mean you have no idea how to play the suit.

Next thing you know this is going to stretch into personal attacks so I'm not going to flamebait.

And now why did I even bother.

Last edited by Asuna; 06-23-2012 at 05:25 PM.

06-23-2012   #166 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games

The irony in both you and hika is that the sum of games you both have on your X3 isn't remotely close to the game count I have on my X3.

He/she/it kept saying I don't use my X3, so I challenge her to a 1v1. Simple as that.

And for the record, suits in ships that aren't leaders don't get any game count. Sorry to tell you that.

Last edited by Bng422; 06-23-2012 at 03:38 PM.

06-23-2012   #167 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Phantasy Star UniverseMini Fighter

Cypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: MyzrDelta
Class: Visitor to_magician
Level: *>>>
Guild: -----

Quote:
He/she/it kept saying I don't use my X3, so I challenge her to a 1v1. Simple as that.
A) It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to fight somebody because you don't like what they said.

B) Please stop referring to people as "he/she/it". If you don't know their gender, please use a nice word called "they". It just doesn't reflect well to have such a lack of etiquette.

Quote:
The irony in both you and hika is that the sum of games you both have on your X3 isn't remotely close to the game count I have on my X3.
C) I don't know how many times you used X3, but if you indeed use it alot, as you say, but also used another suit a ton more, it's obvious that your skill would degrade a bit. Let's be honest: A guy who used a suit 200 times in succession would be better than a guy who used it 500 times with "hiatus" periods of playing other suits.

06-23-2012   #168 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtype
what i meant is having immobility on all weapons will make it FAZZ tier....

@melty: and why is that, i just don't like things that most people like, and lets be honest legend is good by there is no way in hell that it can kill a V2AB, and that goes for Sicakatsuki too, they both have a chance when played well but that chance isn't as big as HWS's.

that is why i play ABC rooms nowadays
FAZZ aint no weakling, just because he isnt GAY WEAPONS SYSTEM NU SHIT GUNDAM doesnt mean he is shit, provides a nice support aura and is easy as **** to use, where do you think first brainless units came from?
IF YOU GUESSED ENHANCED ZZ U R ****ING CORRECT

06-23-2012   #169 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypher15
A) It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to fight somebody because you don't like what they said.

B) Please stop referring to people as "he/she/it". If you don't know their gender, please use a nice word called "they". It just doesn't reflect well to have such a lack of etiquette.

C) I don't know how many times you used X3, but if you indeed use it alot, as you say, but also used another suit a ton more, it's obvious that your skill would degrade a bit. Let's be honest: A guy who used a suit 200 times in succession would be better than a guy who used it 500 times with "hiatus" periods of playing other suits.
A) Please tell me what this game is about. It's a pvp game; what else are we gonna do, afk in a room, sip tea and chit chat?

B) I rather use he/she/it instead of improper grammar.

C) So you're saying that the guy who had 500 games and was on a hiatus is lesser to the guy who had 200 games and played it in succession. How to prove this right or wrong? Play each other.

And that is all I am asking. He/she/it has no legitimate reason to deny a 1v1. He/she/it explicitly said that I don't know what I'm talking about because I don't use my X3; so using your logic, we can find out with a game (aka a 1v1).

You guys are making this more complicated than it should be.

Last edited by Bng422; 06-23-2012 at 05:10 PM.

06-23-2012   #170 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

tl;dr, back to Elsword.

Last edited by Asuna; 06-23-2012 at 05:26 PM.

06-23-2012   #171 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon
tl;dr, back to Elsword.
How fun is it o_o

Worth starting?
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

06-23-2012   #172 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

Getting dangerously off topic now......

06-23-2012   #173 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehprognoob
How fun is it o_o

Worth starting?
it's pretty fun, I play the korean server.

NA is not half as bad... but the drop rates make you cry...

but unlimited stamina weekends!

06-24-2012   #174 (permalink)
楪 いのり
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseMapleStoryCosmic Break

KanonoXlove is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to KanonoXlove
IGN: XDestinyHikariX/AssaultX
Class: Verstile Type
Guild: Ptolemaois/Synergy

Quote:
A) Please tell me what this game is about. It's a pvp game; what else are we gonna do, afk in a room, sip tea and chit chat?

C) So you're saying that the guy who had 500 games and was on a hiatus is lesser to the guy who had 200 games and played it in succession. How to prove this right or wrong? Play each other.

And that is all I am asking. He/she/it has no legitimate reason to deny a 1v1. He/she/it explicitly said that I don't know what I'm talking about because I don't use my X3; so using your logic, we can find out with a game (aka a 1v1).

Yeah ... your always correct . Yeah your never wrong . Yeah whatever . Why should I waste my team 1v1ing with you just cause your upset over people saying that you don`t use your suits . Just cause you don`t use it regularly does not mean you don`t know how . Sides , Why on earth did you even bother asking people to shut up when we talk about X3`s nerf being a huge impact on the suit itself JUST cause you don`t see any difference ? . 1v1 Does not solve anything , you just wanna defeat me so you can feel good , and How does winning ratio tell a person`s playing skill ? Have you gone so insane that numbers mean something now ? It all started because you don`t acknowledge X3`s nerf having any effect on it when everyone else notices X3`s nerf as something really noticeable . Its also really noticeable that you DON`T use X3 that much cause you don`t feel any of X3`s nerfs being noticeable at all . And SINCE you don`t accept when other people try to prove you wrong and you think your always right anyway , Case CLOSED . I am not going to reply to anymore of this guy`s wierd actions . And Why don`t you ask everyone else about X3 ? A lot of people see X3`s nerf being very noticeable anyways . The fault lies on you since you made this *opinion* into a huge drama scene . But since you believe your so awesome and amazing that you never admit that you are wrong anyway . Go ahead and deny it , like i`m one to give a dam about this any longer . You can talk all you want . That`s all I have to say . Peace Out

06-24-2012   #175 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:

Uhhhhh...
*Looks away*

06-24-2012   #176 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCounter-Strike OnlinezOMG!League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

xConvict will become famous soon enoughxConvict will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to xConvict
Guild: None

Lol. Periods.
Oops, said too much.

06-24-2012   #177 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAdventure Generation Online

AmuroRay will become famous soon enough
IGN: atlc0
Class: supporter\cross boner :D
Level: Silver Diamond & Three Silver Diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncharted
FAZZ aint no weakling, just because he isnt GAY WEAPONS SYSTEM NU SHIT GUNDAM doesnt mean he is shit, provides a nice support aura and is easy as **** to use, where do you think first brainless units came from?
IF YOU GUESSED ENHANCED ZZ U R ****ING CORRECT
i don't mean that everything needs to be HWS tier to be good.......it's been said be4 if everything was buff'ed to HWS tier the game would just get facked.

all i said from the start is that making HWS have immobility on all weapons will make it FAZZ tier.....and that doesn't in anyway make it a piece of shit.......but it isn't that godly either..........and yeah i guessed correct

and no more off topic comments from me......

06-24-2012   #178 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtype
i don't mean that everything needs to be HWS tier to be good.......it's been said be4 if everything was buff'ed to HWS tier the game would just get facked.

all i said from the start is that making HWS have immobility on all weapons will make it FAZZ tier.....and that doesn't in anyway make it a piece of shit.......but it isn't that godly either..........and yeah i guessed correct

and no more off topic comments from me......
It won't be Full Armour ZZ tier, for once Full Armour ZZ has a super awesome purge mode.
And FAZZ tier sounds plain insulting.
Use something like around the same as Full Armour ZZ or some crap.
Nu gundam HWS having immobility on all its weapons is stupid, only the KD beam had it in the first place.
People only want that back to derp it.

06-24-2012   #179 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanonoXlove
Yeah ... your always correct . Yeah your never wrong . Yeah whatever . Why should I waste my team 1v1ing with you just cause your upset over people saying that you don`t use your suits . Just cause you don`t use it regularly does not mean you don`t know how . Sides , Why on earth did you even bother asking people to shut up when we talk about X3`s nerf being a huge impact on the suit itself JUST cause you don`t see any difference ? . 1v1 Does not solve anything , you just wanna defeat me so you can feel good , and How does winning ratio tell a person`s playing skill ? Have you gone so insane that numbers mean something now ? It all started because you don`t acknowledge X3`s nerf having any effect on it when everyone else notices X3`s nerf as something really noticeable . Its also really noticeable that you DON`T use X3 that much cause you don`t feel any of X3`s nerfs being noticeable at all . And SINCE you don`t accept when other people try to prove you wrong and you think your always right anyway , Case CLOSED . I am not going to reply to anymore of this guy`s wierd actions . And Why don`t you ask everyone else about X3 ? A lot of people see X3`s nerf being very noticeable anyways . The fault lies on you since you made this *opinion* into a huge drama scene . But since you believe your so awesome and amazing that you never admit that you are wrong anyway . Go ahead and deny it , like i`m one to give a dam about this any longer . You can talk all you want . That`s all I have to say . Peace Out
I feel like my IQ just dropped from reading this because you didn't understand a thing that I've said over the past 10 messages or so. And the poor grammar skills.

Lets see... You were like ZOMG, X3 MODE 2 IS TERRIBLE and I said w2 doesn't have that noticeable of a nerf. Sure it's slower but it's still good. Then you went on to say I don't know shit about what I'm talking about.

Please don't be a hypocrite.

And I stopped commenting after quant's tl;dr, so you should chill your tits/moobs.

And I intended to take this to the game (aka following forum rules) but your own gang of Avengers decided oh noes, he's talking about hika so I can't do anything about that. And no, I did not explicitly say shut up to anyone. I gave them my reasons.

Last edited by Bng422; 06-24-2012 at 10:17 AM.

06-24-2012   #180 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Phantasy Star UniverseMini Fighter

Cypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: MyzrDelta
Class: Visitor to_magician
Level: *>>>
Guild: -----

Spoiler!

Event translations are up on the Wiki. The random G/EXP increases last until next patch. Hooray~