ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   SDGO Events & Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-events-announcements/)
-   -   [NA][SDGO] Web & In-game shop update! (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-events-announcements/113075-na-sdgo-web-game-shop-update.html)

astrobear 05-30-2012 10:51 AM

[NA][SDGO] Web & In-game shop update!

well here you go,

Notice
Home / News
[SDGO] Web & In-game shop update!

No. 6712 | Date: 05-30-2012

Hello pilots,

A powerful new unit has entered the fray!
Nu Gundam HWS will decimate those foolish enough to block its path.
Also, keep an eye out for these units that are added to the webshop!
These BB senshi units made a brief appreance in the game and are now here to stay!

Here is the list of additions that will happen ~10:00AM PDT (May 30th) without further due:

[Blueprints in-game shop]

- Nu Gundam HWS (SS Rank)

[Units (Astros) in-game shop]

- Komei (B Rank)
- Shiba-I (B Rank)

[Units (Astros) web shop]

- Gundam Throne Drei (A Rank)
- Gundam Deathscythe Hell (A Rank)
- Gundam Kyrios (A Rank)
- Gundam Dynames (A Rank)

Regards,
SDGO Team

our first SS rank, Whew!!:py01:

AmuroRay 05-30-2012 11:37 AM

ok two more months and this server is dead..........i mean WTF!!!?? HWS already????

tragiicblade 05-30-2012 12:11 PM

Nu Gundam HWS (SS Rank)

Its funny because no one allows s ranks in pvp atleast the rooms Ive seen

Asuna 05-30-2012 12:18 PM

Nu HWS? Another reason why I won't play NA as much.

Cypher15 05-30-2012 12:34 PM

Post-Buff HWS?

-sigh-

Unsung 05-30-2012 12:49 PM

More evidence that they have no idea what they're doing...

tehprognoob 05-30-2012 02:59 PM

Inb4 pre-buff HWS lololol

Bng422 05-30-2012 03:11 PM

Juat ventured into hell (aka OGP forums) and I bring some news to enlighten some:

It's pre-buff. Meaning 1 ammo and slower homings, immobile KD beam, and less damaging funnels.

AmuroRay 06-01-2012 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bng422 (Post 1728164)
Juat ventured into hell (aka OGP forums) and I bring some news to enlighten some:

It's pre-buff. Meaning 1 ammo and slower homings, immobile KD beam, and less damaging funnels.

i'll give them a week to buff it....

and it doesn't matter, as long as HWS is already here we all know that all hell should break loose soon.....and the post buff wont stop campers from camping with all of those long ranged weapons

TheMax1087 06-01-2012 10:52 AM

You guys are blowing this way out of purportion. Theres plenty to complain about with NA SDGO's releasing of game breaking suits early, but them releasing HWS only a few weeks before it normally wouldve been released based on its accelerated kr release schedule(it came after destiny and f91, which are coming to it in 2 weeks) isnt one of them.

Asuna 06-01-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMax1087 (Post 1728990)
You guys are blowing this way out of purportion. Theres plenty to complain about with NA SDGO's releasing of game breaking suits early, but them releasing HWS only a few weeks before it normally wouldve been released based on its accelerated kr release schedule(it came after destiny and f91, which are coming to it in 2 weeks) isnt one of them.

Have you played post-buff Nu HWS? It's pretty game breaker in KR still. :py61:

Bng422 06-01-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMax1087 (Post 1728990)

Yeah there's nothing wrong with NA releasing HWS... It was the first SS afterall...

Just that people here think that HWS is an auto win suit. It honestly is not THAT hard to deal with. And besides the HWS in NA is prebuff. Its not as high tier as it is now.

Asuna 06-01-2012 12:54 PM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...png?1322693145

Hellion 06-01-2012 03:27 PM

Unbreakable funnel campers in DM = GG

AmuroRay 06-02-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellion (Post 1729064)
Unbreakable funnel campers in DM = GG

you need to get close to people to get those awesome funnels working.

that clearly says that amuro was not a camper

WhatThePho 06-02-2012 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bng422 (Post 1728164)

I can guarantee you that the homo missles are 2 ammos deep. And KD beam is not immobile; though there is a slight delay.

As for the funnel damages, I don't know what to compare it to.

AmuroRay 06-02-2012 01:03 AM

well.........NA is F'ed

what's the best scissor suit in NA so far??

WhatThePho 06-02-2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newtype (Post 1729316)
well.........NA is F'ed

what's the best scissor suit in NA so far??

Freedom if you want to counter HWS's mode1. ARPA... well, it'll melt to KD beams before it does anything. Few players have Kyrios AS and GN Archer from web gacha... but homo missiles all get shot down lol.

The entire game will be Psycho vs. HWS. Everyone without an HWS will have to wait on Destiny coming out in 2 weeks or so.

edit: I guess we do have sazabi... meh

AmuroRay 06-02-2012 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatThePho (Post 1729319)
Freedom if you want to counter HWS's mode1. ARPA... well, it'll melt to KD beams before it does anything. Few players have Kyrios AS and GN Archer from web gacha... but homo missiles all get shot down lol.

The entire game will be Psycho vs. HWS. Everyone without an HWS will have to wait on Destiny coming out in 2 weeks or so.

edit: I guess we do have sazabi... meh

sadly if its post-buff nothing can counter it......unless lets say V2AB \ 00Q \ Hi-Nu(not all the time HWS can still kick its ass) or the infamous SRudim those are some good suits to counter but they still need to be played well..

and for sazabi it basically has one weapon that would damage HWS since the funnels break as soon as they get deployed from you funnels and the missile's as well, so its beam magnum is the only thing that would work and mode 2 is unless if you get near(either KD beam or funnel raped)

Crimsonred 06-02-2012 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newtype (Post 1729346)
sadly if its post-buff nothing can counter it......unless lets say V2AB \ 00Q \ Hi-Nu(not all the time HWS can still kick its ass) or the infamous SRudim those are some good suits to counter but they still need to be played well..

and for sazabi it basically has one weapon that would damage HWS since the funnels break as soon as they get deployed from you funnels and the missile's as well, so its beam magnum is the only thing that would work and mode 2 is unless if you get near(either KD beam or funnel raped)

Counter HWS?
If only against HWS, there are units to use.
Like Meteor Justice.
Run right into HWS and troll.
KD resistant, PS armour to block homings, only the funnels can be used but it still can just ram HWS and kill it faster.
However, it takes skill, which 90% of the NA players lack, by a estimate.