ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack (4) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-05-2011   #981 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Phantasy Star UniverseMini Fighter

Cypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: MyzrDelta
Class: Visitor to_magician
Level: *>>>
Guild: -----

I'd even prefer Fatgoose to Tallgease

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-05-2011   #982 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2

Alteau is on a distinguished road

OGP Is one of the worse communities in online games. However I AM surprised how many people are playing right now... I did see like 8 players named Amuro or something resembling it..... No love for Kamille ; ;

12-05-2011   #983 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

Lol
Destroy 3 Hijacks in Secret Factory Normal
Destroy 3 Hijacks
Hijacks
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

12-05-2011   #984 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alteau
OGP Is one of the worse communities in online games. However I AM surprised how many people are playing right now... I did see like 8 players named Amuro or something resembling it..... No love for Kamille ; ;
I'm wondering, is there even ONE good online game community out there?

It feels like the statement "___ has one of the worst community" always pop-up at some point no matter what game I play or what company's hosting it...

12-05-2011   #985 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Reva will become famous soon enoughReva will become famous soon enough

I've been in several communities, but OGPlanet is by far the worst. It's as if there's a general lack of intelligence in that whole GROUP of people (I know I'm not suppose to stereotype, but read the forums, they're... so dense? For the lack of a better word).

12-05-2011   #986 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

ceacar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reva
I've been in several communities, but OGPlanet is by far the worst. It's as if there's a general lack of intelligence in that whole GROUP of people (I know I'm not suppose to stereotype, but read the forums, they're... so dense? For the lack of a better word).
I would like to know more about ogp.
Bad server?
Try to milk players money as much as they can?
Techs are not responsible?( I can see this at the lunching date, not professional at all comparing to netmarble's)

12-05-2011   #987 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Reva will become famous soon enoughReva will become famous soon enough

There's not too much lagging on my part, so I'd give it a decent score in that.

The PLAYERS are arrogant and lazy overall. TW players are way better in that sense (I can read chinese too, and I joined right after CBT in TW, and they never whined so badly and acted like know-it-alls when they in fact, know nothing at all).

They're already handing out bans, so I think they're pretty responsible as far as that goes (to our dismay). As for milking, they're starting at cap 25... but their tactics have yet to be seen, so I can't answer that all that easily.

I have no idea regarding techs though, gonna have to pass that Q onto someone else.

12-05-2011   #988 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceacar
I would like to know more about ogp.
Bad server?
Try to milk players money as much as they can?
Techs are not responsible?( I can see this at the lunching date, not professional at all comparing to netmarble's)
See here, the post was about the community, not the company see, it was about the people using the forums etc.
That's what the poster meant, and as reva proved, yeah they are terrible.

12-05-2011   #989 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Guess it's different with everyone's experience and perspective...

So far pvp-wise, from what I saw only about...at most 1/4 of the players I met will bad mouth on someone or being a jerk, many other players who got trolled by me (and Reva, yes you!) didn't react being childish or whatever...like I was playing in this 1v1 melee only fight, I took 5 lives from 2 newbies by MCAing them like crazy, I never saw them complain, or swear at me.

Mission wise...I'd say a lot of ppl still don't get they need some proper suit like Psycho in order to do certain quest, so it's understandable that they're complaining the missions are too hard (back in OB in TW, I myself for a period of time refused to do mission because I can't use my favorite suit to play, so I can somewhat understand).

In TW, the pvp part is still ok I guess, but just look at the mission channel...how often do you see a non-locked room out of 100? How often can you not see a locked EX room with just 2 ppl in it?

Oh btw, just a note to you guys that I have always kept with myself:

When I'm talking about a game's community, I always meant the one I observe IN THE GAME, the community on the official forum will ALWAYS SUCKS; it doesn't matter what game is it or what company is it.

Last edited by Blizt; 12-05-2011 at 10:08 PM.

12-05-2011   #990 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
I'm wondering, is there even ONE good online game community out there?

It feels like the statement "___ has one of the worst community" always pop-up at some point no matter what game I play or what company's hosting it...
I'm very happy with the community I'm in right now.

12-05-2011   #991 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisalotte
I'm very happy with the community I'm in right now.
...Blah, now my definition of community is contradicting with what I said, I think it's probably because I think ggftw more of as a home than a community lol

12-05-2011   #992 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Conquer OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMabinogiDynasty Warriors Online

Trent957 is on a distinguished road
IGN: HZMN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reva
There's not too much lagging on my part, so I'd give it a decent score in that.

They're already handing out bans, so I think they're pretty responsible as far as that goes (to our dismay). As for milking, they're starting at cap 25... but their tactics have yet to be seen, so I can't answer that all that easily.
well we can see SOME of their tactics

Namely with the event 1 idiocy (the FAZZ and FA Gundam thing) and the CBT pics showing NTD and Sinanju. The FAZZ and FA is really glaringly bad since anybody with half a brain can tell the difference between FAZZ and FA Gundam, even if its in Korean or Japanese.

They have already misled its playerbase twice now, they so far haven't been winning any points with me.

12-06-2011   #993 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
the community on the official forum will ALWAYS SUCKS; it doesn't matter what game is it or what company is it.
Nah man, it's the best community ever. It's so awesome I bang my head into the wall next to my computer in joy whenever going to any forum related to it and when playing it.

Spoiler!

Last edited by Metty; 12-06-2011 at 01:47 AM.

12-06-2011   #994 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Phantasy Star UniverseMini Fighter

Cypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: MyzrDelta
Class: Visitor to_magician
Level: *>>>
Guild: -----

Alot of OGP Players leave the room when they lose...

12-06-2011   #995 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

ceacar is on a distinguished road

There are always players with bad mouth : )
I kicked a player (id: Reversal). He is complaining about the imbalance map all the time.
And he insulted room master over and over again ---which is me all the time. So I kicked him twice~
Then he became quite : )
He really needs to work on his manners.

12-06-2011   #996 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
Spoiler!
Brb, going to bang my head against the wall...then I'll come back and KILL HIM!!! =A=

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceacar
There are always players with bad mouth : )
I kicked a player (id: Reversal). He is complaining about the imbalance map all the time.
And he insulted room master over and over again ---which is me all the time. So I kicked him twice~
Then he became quite : )
He really needs to work on his manners.
Saw that Reversal guy yesterday in a few matches too...constantly saying XXX is newb or suck at using XXX whatever, but he himself is not even that good to bad mouth others...

12-06-2011   #997 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

I think I saw him yesterday while trying to do Easy M1. Was raging at me for using a Ball K saying that it is a bad suit and not good for the mission. ._.

12-06-2011   #998 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

Saw a guy named Napier.
He proceeded to be curbstomped.
What will legit Napier do now??????????? D:
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

12-06-2011   #999 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehprognoob
Saw a guy named Napier.
He proceeded to be curbstomped.
What will legit Napier do now??????????? D:
Nothing, do u think the real Napier can even connect to NA?

12-06-2011   #1000 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

HonorNite is on a distinguished road
IGN: GundamHonor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alteau
My mate's IGN is "Kamille". Holdin dat rank one too. ;P Shame both him and I are getting FA G and not FAZZ. I made the mistake of not reading carefully and now I'm getting FA G instead of Tallgeese...

As for the community, there are some that have potential to become better players with practice. (Although a lot of those are from other servers. ) Hopefully they change the amount of Astros required for rolls on gapchas to something more reasonable... It's a little more than $2.50 a roll. In due time I guess.