You're all acting silly.
Let's get some facts together from the beta:
1. Everyone gets 1,000 Astros to screw around with
2. Suits are purposely being kept at a low number. In addition the garapon reinforces this concept.
3. They're more interested in giving a taste of the game and stress testing it.
Assumptions based off the website wiki.
1. Pages will be roughly the same as KR, around $3.25.
2. Coins for capping will be $ .50 each
3. There will be no OC protects in the shop for the beta duration. In addition judging by the cap screenshot it'll only be up to 15.
About people overreacting to suit prices.
If they're using the same prices as KR, then Strike & Duel wouldn't be a stretch. Lubu, which was a A rank, sold for 9,800 cash a little over $9.00. In other words it's not exceeding a value which was originally set by Korea.
Things right now just seem like a lot of knee jerking, and not much in terms of rational thoughts. Let's wait for them to actually fix the server and get it working, then actually panic / rant / rave when we get a chance to play on it. For all we know it'll have equivalent pricing to KR & TW.
PS: I think the dreamcap is outrageous per roll and I hope it's just as high as it is, because of it being a closed beta. Because that's the only thing that makes me raise a eyebrow as far as price is concerned.