ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (4) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-20-2011   #281 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Phantasy Star UniverseMini Fighter

Cypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: MyzrDelta
Class: Visitor to_magician
Level: *>>>
Guild: -----

But you're not a girl.

Ao constantly gets worked up to make it a point that you're a trap.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-20-2011   #282 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

o3o

None will know my IGN though.

10-20-2011   #283 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Nitsua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTanja
Everything in this post is bullshit. This is just you being overly emotional over your failed Taiwan sdgo channel. Korean players have made a plethora of fora and a few wiki's. Mostly for the newer tw players. This was back when the only other decent source for information was the Japanese wiki, which wasn't that good at the time. (Although it is a decent wiki now, and it must take a lot of work to keep stuff up to date. A lot of respect for those people.) Now the TW community trolling others is something different. What has the TW community ever done? Absolutely nothing.

Your point about the new mobile suits not decreasing skill cap is stupid too. I'm sorry but even my dead cat can play AR Brave, Wing ka or Sentinel.

The new trend of blaming alphaedge (for being good) is mostly due to people like yourself who whine about alpha every game you're in. "Blabla, he unbalances rooms, it's just not fun." Doesn't help that your parrot copies everything you do. You know what scares off new players? Your bullshit feud with Blarf over nothing.

Besides "Vandol kicking puppies again" makes you a hypocrite.
I'm trying to distance myself from the parrot thing, you know. Even blarf doesn't think I am one anymore.

10-20-2011   #284 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua
I'm trying to distance myself from the parrot thing, you know. Even blarf doesn't think I am one anymore.
<Mono> Hey blarf, do you think vegan is vandols parrot?
<blaf> duh
<blaf> i coined that term

<Mono> curry
<+Curry_Chicken> what
<Mono> having a poll on if you think vegan is a parrot or not
<Mono> lololol
<+Curry_Chicken> lol
<+Curry_Chicken> you would
<Mono> what do you think? =3=
<+Curry_Chicken> they do the same stupid shit
<+Curry_Chicken> on sdgo
<+Curry_Chicken> i guess

Last edited by NotTanja; 10-20-2011 at 08:47 PM.

10-20-2011   #285 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Nitsua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
<Mono> Hey blarf, do you think vegan is vandols parrot?
<blaf> duh
<blaf> i coined that term

<Mono> curry
<+Curry_Chicken> what
<Mono> having a poll on if you think vegan is a parrot or not
<Mono> lololol
<+Curry_Chicken> lol
<+Curry_Chicken> you would
<Mono> what do you think? =3=
<+Curry_Chicken> they do the same stupid shit
<+Curry_Chicken> on sdgo
<+Curry_Chicken> i guess

You went to all of that trouble for me? I'm somewhat flattered.

10-20-2011   #286 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

we kind of went offtopic here..

10-20-2011   #287 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua
SQUAWK John ruins games SQUAWK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
we kind of went offtopic here..
Not really, it's about US sdgo and parrot is a vegan from Texas which is barely in the US. He likes tofu, but he loooves Vandols meatstick.

It's on topic.

10-21-2011   #288 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

I contributed! I made a guide :3

and i never knew old ladies could be mean ;___; They're nice in canuck land :<
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

10-21-2011   #289 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

alphaedge is on a distinguished road

If you guys want to talk about IRC, keep the drama within the channel. As for the new server, we've already discussed things about the clan etc. We'll probably be doing a lot of private rooms probably similar to KR. But the truth is if people get bored or just decide to go play in public rooms, new players are going to get stomped either way due to the exp gap. At this point they'll just have to endure it since the issue is out of our hands. Just don't be an ******* and start calling people names or making set teams. Of course if you see self proclaimed pros doing set teams in public rooms, feel free to call your buddies and beat the shit out of them.

10-21-2011   #290 (permalink)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaedge
If you guys want to talk about IRC, keep the drama within the channel. As for the new server, we've already discussed things about the clan etc. We'll probably be doing a lot of private rooms probably similar to KR. But the truth is if people get bored or just decide to go play in public rooms, new players are going to get stomped either way due to the exp gap. At this point they'll just have to endure it since the issue is out of our hands. Just don't be an ******* and start calling people names or making set teams. Of course if you see self proclaimed pros doing set teams in public rooms, feel free to call your buddies and beat the shit out of them.
QFT even though I really don't go to the IRC because I'd just go afk and somehow I'd get kicked anyway l0l. Mind if I join your private rooms during my limited playing time.

Quote:
So when is Zarab getting banned for being a terrorist threat?
Zarab's still in hiding. Trying to fit in society first in UAE then in about two or more years he is planning to move to the US to get his plan started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim

My mom is old lady and she is a mean *******. >:

10-21-2011   #291 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim

Why Hexi so anti-social in CB? :<

10-21-2011   #292 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Phantasy Star UniverseMini Fighter

Cypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the rough

Lawl, Kira. Somebody made an ignorant comment about your trap status. Will you be going God-Mode or something? :>

10-21-2011   #293 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 League

Zeomn is on a distinguished road
IGN: Raiven

not sure if this has already been discussed, but judging from the images on the fb page, it seems like SDGO NA will already be 4th gen when it starts off since it has images of the emblem page already translated to english...

10-21-2011   #294 (permalink)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future

what? Someone poking at Kira's tarp status? I'm the only one who makes fun of the tarp like that!

10-21-2011   #295 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games

Then go rage at them. They seen very insecure, as they look at Kira's sig ("Only girl playing SDGO") and basically call Kira "Unoriginal for thinking that they're the only girl who plays games".

10-21-2011   #296 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Miskav will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeomn
not sure if this has already been discussed, but judging from the images on the fb page, it seems like SDGO NA will already be 4th gen when it starts off since it has images of the emblem page already translated to english...
We kind of figured that a few pages back.
Still annoying how we have no official word if they'll IP block EU or if they'll host a seperate server for them.

Seeing as they're advertising to their EU community as well, under most publishing contracts you're prohibited to apply business interests to regions you do not have the rights to, especially if you're going to exclude those regions for your service.

10-21-2011   #297 (permalink)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypher15
Then go rage at them. They seen very insecure, as they look at Kira's sig ("Only girl playing SDGO") and basically call Kira "Unoriginal for thinking that they're the only girl who plays games".
Don't feel like raging at them. Doesn't make me better than them so no point. It'll start another retarded argument. I'll see them in game and show them what I can do if they keep raging at my dumb tarp whom still owes me.

10-21-2011   #298 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypher15
Lawl, Kira. Somebody made an ignorant comment about your trap status. Will you be going God-Mode or something? :>
LOL. stupidity

Last edited by Marisa; 10-21-2011 at 08:33 AM.

10-21-2011   #299 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

FrostByte is on a distinguished road
IGN: Zanmato
Guild: UVERflag

SDGO NA Server. Whatever the benefits are or its features will decide for me. There are certain things that will 100% happen, from my experience playing shooting games (i.e Exteel, AVA, etc.) SDGO will not be any different. Rooms, as we call them on Exteel, will be "stacked", skilled (aka stackers) vs newcomers. And when the stackers are faced with a more organized team/clan, two things, they kick people for being a threat or just leave and make another stacked room. As for flamming, it will be part of our dailies. Despite stacked rooms, I do think competitions is more present with a similar and a larger community, not exactly the best but its still viable. Overall it just comes down to the results.

10-21-2011   #300 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games

Link for our trap friend: Here