ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack (4) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-20-2011   #221 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehprognoob
Eh, am thinking of making a noobs' guide there like the ones here (a compilation of the basics, mindset, units and their uses, etc)

I mean, not everyone is a *** like Apester.
Uh, please don't. Understand your things and basics yourself before making some :<

| Adventus |

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-20-2011   #222 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Oh god...SixShock. One of my heroes.

I dunno if it's an honor to be compared to him or not.

10-20-2011   #223 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandol
And I'm only saying what I am atm, because I was there when TW first opened.

KR players said they'll troll the community, multiples of us came over. We trolled a bit, but we ran into surprisingly a few good players. Outside of that, many of the TW players that were starting out were actually serviceable and showed some promise. It's silly to think units are going to kill the player skill cap, when it's more likely that diving / intentionally trolling players will do more damage.

You make someone feel completely outclassed, and they'll think the game is rigged and quit or just not care anymore. For a new game, people seldom stick around and think 'I'll improve', or actively put effort if they know people are much better. Look at Ao's clan, a good majority of the people there resigned themselves to the idea that they'll never be as good as Shift, Dusks, or any other big household name on TW. We sometimes have that problem in KR when someone gets thrashed by Alphaedge. 'I'll never beat him so why try to improve?'

Likewise if you introduce a easy route like diving, people feel less inclined to play seriously and just dive their way to suits. A lot of KR players began to look down on TW, after diving became prominent, and quite frankly the skill rate dove down sharply.

Honestly, this is why all the trolling and trash talking on the other forum is annoying. People bragging about being #1 should just pipe down. You seldom see players worth their while actually being braggarts, and all you're doing is alienating the new player base and making them less likely to actually listen to you, let alone take you seriously when the time comes to help them improve.

In many ways, I see this situation starting to form like KR did with TW. People with seemingly harmless intentions poisoning the water for those that actually want to set up camp later. It's only a matter of time until players who feel threatened community wise and play mainly on KR/TW/HK, begin to troll NA and further create damage.

Sorry for the huge rant, but seeing the situation as it's been unfolding over yesterday and today has just made me rather uncertain towards how everything will occur.
Everything in this post is bullshit. This is just you being overly emotional over your failed Taiwan sdgo channel. Korean players have made a plethora of fora and a few wiki's. Mostly for the newer tw players. This was back when the only other decent source for information was the Japanese wiki, which wasn't that good at the time. (Although it is a decent wiki now, and it must take a lot of work to keep stuff up to date. A lot of respect for those people.) Now the TW community trolling others is something different. What has the TW community ever done? Absolutely nothing.

Your point about the new mobile suits not decreasing skill cap is stupid too. I'm sorry but even my dead cat can play AR Brave, Wing ka or Sentinel.

The new trend of blaming alphaedge (for being good) is mostly due to people like yourself who whine about alpha every game you're in. "Blabla, he unbalances rooms, it's just not fun." Doesn't help that your parrot copies everything you do. You know what scares off new players? Your bullshit feud with Blarf over nothing.

Besides "Vandol kicking puppies again" makes you a hypocrite.

10-20-2011   #224 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Miskav will become famous soon enough

They better not IP block, or at least make a Euro server as well =<

10-20-2011   #225 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold

After reading Tanja's post.

I really have no idea what to believe in anymore.

What I do know this forum is full of hypocrites. Myself included.

Last edited by Marisa; 10-20-2011 at 05:55 AM.

10-20-2011   #226 (permalink)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Kira you can't compare yourself to six because he can actually play this game well and his trolls are better than yours.

Whatever happened to our feud tanja. Do we need more Cookies?

10-20-2011   #227 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I trolled a lot of people on TW hard even after taking 2 month hiatus :<

LOL 10 GAMES IN A ROW A+

10-20-2011   #228 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Phantasy Star UniverseMini Fighter

Cypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: MyzrDelta
Class: Visitor to_magician
Level: *>>>
Guild: -----

I don't know either Kira. What happened to "Book Format"? :0

10-20-2011   #229 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisalotte
I trolled a lot of people on TW hard even after taking 2 month hiatus :<

LOL 10 GAMES IN A ROW A+
beginner server doesn't count

10-20-2011   #230 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
beginner server doesn't count
Pro server noob :<

Also, Book Format? :<

10-20-2011   #231 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Phantasy Star UniverseMini Fighter

Cypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the rough

Are we doing accomplishments here? :>
Beat up a Sword Cala, Launcher Strike and Saviour thug style with Hamma Hamma. Got straight A's for a bit and kept room master until I left.

10-20-2011   #232 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of

Get straight A+ with trainer then we'll talk about comparing you to sixshock

| Adventus |

10-20-2011   #233 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games

I am no SixSock sir. I am a straight up noob who isn't any good.

10-20-2011   #234 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

Not you, the noob who thinks A+ on tw means HUEHUEHUE I'M GOOD

| Adventus |

10-20-2011   #235 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypher15
I am no SixSock sir. I am a straight up noob who isn't any good.
Least you admit it :<

Above.

And, I dun admit I'm good!

10-20-2011   #236 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games

But you is the one who said we no good boss.

'Ey boss, makes Kira "disappear".

10-20-2011   #237 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

While we are on topic for A grades and what not, anybody actually got A rank by having lots of assists?

10-20-2011   #238 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Also, according to some new players. I'm doing what I should be doing.

"Stay on your own server. Chinese livin"g in America sholdn't be playing international"

Right so is this really noob beating or not?

10-20-2011   #239 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games

Beating "noobs" yes, but noobs is a different sense. More like ignorant pooheads.

10-20-2011   #240 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLuniaDragon NestElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Ao has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Ao
Class: Rock lt_templar
Level: Double Silver
Guild: Synergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
While we are on topic for A grades and what not, anybody actually got A rank by having lots of assists?
all my A's were when i got at least 3 kills

http://luciferseal.blogspot.com/ <--- click there for light novel project. Latest update: Volume 4 Released