Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-09-2011   #1 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ(° -°ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune
Default My shot at a fanfic ~ Gundam Light of Dawn

Yay. My turn. This'll probably be a 'chapter whenever I feel like writing one' type thing though. Comments and criticisms if you wish.

Releases:

Chapter 1. Encounter
Chapter 2. Yuuki
Chapter 3. Acquaintances
Chapter 4. Descent of the Gods
Chapter 5. Wrath of the Gods
Chapter 6. The Light of Dawn
Chapter 7. The Alaskan Coast
Chapter 7.1. The Californian Coast <Kurisu & Lynn Sappihrel>
Chapter 7.2. The Great Barrier Reef <Kira & Mai>
Chapter 8. Stolen Purposes

<Current word count - 33876>

Now recruiting characters.

Name:
Appearance:
MS:
Preferred faction <Avi/Sev/Lio/Deva>

Nothing OP'd plox. THAT MEANS YOU, OMGWTF QUANTIZING, HAXMODING, PLOTARMOUR FANS.

...Anyway. Heres an introduction.

The year is AD 2207. After the third world war, the world is split into 3 factions: Avi (Asia), Sev (US+Aus) and Lio (Europe+Africa). Over the last decade, mobile suit technology has been on the rapid increase, becoming the weapon of choice for countries and armies. Their popularity has also extended into a gruesome form of entertainment. Gundam Coliseum. Simply put, gladiators with Gundams. However, there seems to be more to this than meets the eye.

The underworld <Mafioso/Triads/etc> have become more powerful, as they provide the factions with 'services' and weapons. They call themselves DEVA.

Current characters

Rei Ayami <Male> - NOT Rei Ayanami.
Spoiler!

Yuuki Kurihara
Spoiler!

Mobile suits list.

Gundam Dawn
Spoiler!

Astray White Frame <Close range Assault MS>
- The prototype for the Accel system.
- Weaponry includes 2 katanas, 2 burst beam guns, 2 beam sabres, standard shield and built in vulcans.
-Accel system allows it to instantaneously move about the distance of 3-4 mobile suits, at the cost of major strain on the MS, a cut in mobility, and no boost for 3 minutes. Cooldown between uses is 15 minutes. Each jump eats ~20% of the suit's total energy.

Do not open this unless you want major chapter 1 spoilers.

Spoiler!

Last edited by Retune; 08-15-2011 at 09:25 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-09-2011   #2 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ(° -°ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice

Reserved =w=

07-09-2011   #3 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

15 minute cool down is way too long. Shorten it to like 30 seconds to one minute. Also, don't put in a no boost for 3 minutes. Remove that.

I say use Mai and Kira. canonical couple going through dimensional rip if possible lololol.

Faction against you guys! Then later go with you guys. Basically double agent and stuff.

MS is now piloted by Kira. Mai is co-pilot.

Gold Frame AMATSU Stray Custom "Astray Bird"

Equipped with the following.

- 4x "Berylicus" Hooks sprouting from shoulders and legs capable of spreading electricity.
- 1x "Lily Hail" Portable Railcannon Launcher
- 1x "Trillian March" Beam Machine Gun 80mm
- 1x "Zero Jetter" Destructor Shotcannon
- 4x "Grein Blaze" Knives tipped with one time explosive charge at the tip. Then can be used as knives. Also, explosives can be purged for use as grenade.
- 1x "Iosa Evenia" Beam Cannon (Must combine with Railcannon, Beam Machine Gun, Wings)
- "Crimvis Wing" SYSTEM
- "Accel GP" System with no strain. Just a thirty second cool down. Moves 1 to 2 MS distances though.

Notes

- Wings can cut like V2.
- Wings can create five copies of the unit that can only use the Railcannon and Beam Machine Gun.
- You must always have it crossing it's arms unless attacking or preparing for an attack.
- AMATSU backpack does not exist. In place is wings.
- Emits very light blue GN particles.

Reference video on his attack style.

---

Moving onto reviews. Meme part made me laugh.

Also, you have an issue of telling time.

A Ginn kicking you does not take 15 minutes.

Last edited by Marisa; 07-09-2011 at 06:50 PM.

07-09-2011   #4 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLuniaDragon NestElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Ao has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Ao
Class: Rock lt_templar
Level: Double Silver
Guild: Synergy

Name: Ao
Background: Lolicon
Appearence: typical old man
MS: RX-78 Type 2 with a long while beard (ch style)
Prefered Faction: None.
Prefered Role: Comic relief

http://luciferseal.blogspot.com/ <--- click there for light novel project. Latest update: Volume 4 Released

07-09-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

what happened to your fanfic kira...

07-09-2011   #6 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

I was so busy. Then, people started changing characters. Then I had to rewrite a very long chapter three times.

Then I just didn't feel like continuing it...

I could make a revival if people still wish...

07-09-2011   #7 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Name: Lynn Sapphirel
Background: (See below)
Appearance: Pale girl with golden hair. Stands about 5'6 with slim body build. She wears a mask to hide the upper portion of her face.

MS: SVI-00X "Glass Wyvern" aka Epyon/Escaflowne MK II

A Gundam with the unique ability to transform into a white dragon-shaped mobile armor with a flight capacity up to four times the ability of it's mobile suit form. While in "Spear Dragon" mode, the suit can pierce through a battleship without difficulty. The armor of the MS appears to be coated in a semi-metallic crystalline alloy hybrid, as if it was made out glass. The glass armor appears to resist beam weaponry by a moderate degree (highly resistant against beam sabers) but is still vulnerable to other conventional weapons like solid swords and shell ammunition.

Armaments:

2x "Anima" Beam Rapier, located on hips. Only one is commonly used and the other is used as a reserve.
1x "Spina" Retractable Grappling Claw
2x Beam Shields on each arm

Accel Overdrive System - available only in Wyvern Form. While in overdrive state, the pilot's body takes in major abuse from high speed flight, hence the "Spear Dragon" move is only used once as a finisher or a last resort.

History:

Originally made in Sevi territory, the Glass Wyvern was commissioned by an unknown wealthy family in preparation for a war ignited with the planned assassination of the leaders of the Avi and Lio factions. However, the pilot of the suit Lynn Sapphirel, a codename given to the unnamed heiress, decided that it was not up to her family to decide whether her country were to start war or not. As an exceptionally talented pilot, she requested that the suit should be impossible for use even by trained military personnel for security reasons, but her real motives were revealed when she stole the mobile suit and put an end to the plans to start a fourth war.

The Wyvern only possessed close combat weaponry, a sign of Sapphirel's disgust towards the "coward's way" or the use of ranged weapons.

Spoiler!

/sleep

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

Last edited by Kenshiro; 07-11-2011 at 12:17 PM.

07-09-2011   #8 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Phantasy Star UniverseMini Fighter

Cypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: MyzrDelta
Class: Visitor to_magician
Level: *>>>
Guild: -----

You missed the "na" in Rei Aya(na)mi's name Trollolol.

How do these fanfic things even work... someone wanna explain plz?

07-09-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

You write a imaginary story.

07-09-2011   #10 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Phantasy Star UniverseMini Fighter

Cypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: MyzrDelta
Class: Visitor to_magician
Level: *>>>
Guild: -----

Hot dayum. I guess I better get started.

07-09-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakACE OnlineZero Online

Leongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Leongz

Name: Leongz
Background: A once normal child who grew up alone, messed up his teenage life and now no longer able to tell the difference from what is Right or Wrong. A lost soul.
He only knows that life is unfair, so he must always be prepared for all situations and most importantly, he doesn't believe that there is such a thing called "friends" in this world.

Appearance:Black Hair, Face like Akuto Sai from Ichiban No Daimaou, including the 2 scar like thing below the eyes.
Average sized body.
Clothing, semi-formal wear, torso colour = Dark Blue, pants colour = black, tie colour = dark red.

MS: Alvaaron. Same specs but different colour. Instead of being Golden,
Body parts/Head/Legs/Arms = Black
Chest/Ear/Headphones? and joints = Dark Blue
Eyes/Goggles = Dark Red
GN Field/Particles = Dark Purple
Beam projectiles = one rifle shoots Dark Blue, the other rifle shoots Dark Red. If combined, a huge Dark Purple beam will be fired instead.

Faction: Deva (Joined this faction to leech and improvise the materials but not loyal to it)

My theme/battle song ? (@Retune, If you do add theme songs in the future)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Leongz; 07-10-2011 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Sorry for the last minute changes (Character background)

07-09-2011   #12 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

Name: Code name: Asakim, Real Name: Kurisu
Background: A time traveler from the future, she's here to prevent the 'dangers' of the upcoming future.
(Retune, make something up!)
Appearance:
An innovator that looks like Hinagiku from combat butler but with brown hair and grey eyes, about 6'5", wears a maid outfit and slim body build as well. She is behaves like Hinagiku Katsura. She is a smart commander and very skilled with her suit. However, the time travel made a change on her mind and created a clumsier and airhead personality, similar to Isumi Saginomiya.
MS: Strike Freedom Hell Custom "Shurouga" (can transform into a Bird)
Runs on 5 EX Voiture Lumičre boost engines (4 on wings, one on back) (Emits GN Particles, Purplish Red color)
Preferred Faction: (Up to Retune, came from future lol)

Design is based on Shurouga in SRW Z, MS is designed with black, purple, yellow and red.

Weapons:
Normal:
2 x Discalibur (E-Carbon Sword)
1 x MGX-2235 "Callidus" multi-phase beam cannon (Blackish Purple)
4 x Mega Particle Cannon Spread Shot type (Purple Beams)
2 x I-field shield Generator (One on each hand)
8 x Sword bits (2 on each wing, 4 wings total)
No Plot hax armour

Bird:
I-field shield generator (covers entire bird)
Inferno Crash (WRC) (Dark Red energy covers it)

Systems:
N-Jammer
Multi-Lock Weapons System
HiMAT System

Catchphrase:
"Don't judge me!"

Updated with notes, descriptions and limits.

Notes:
*Discaliburs located one on each hip, functions like GN Sword II.
*Callidus is shot from the forehead of Shurouga.
*Mega Particle Cannon is like V2B Spread shot but with curves, the farther the beams, the less damage (Similar to Kyshatriya's), placement is one each shoulder, one on each knee.
*Hand I-field shields look like X3's, do not work if Shurouga wields Discalibur on the hand.
*Since it's an Innovator piloting, N-Jammer can't be used to full potential.
*Bird mode has all the same weapons except for the I-field and Discaliburs.
*Since Bird's I-field covers entire Bird, depletes fast if damaged too much.
*Inferno crash can only be used in Bird mode.
*Sword Bits don't shoot.
*Multi Lock only works for the mega particle cannons.

Last edited by Asuna; 07-11-2011 at 10:39 AM.

07-09-2011   #13 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ(° -°ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivis
Moving onto reviews. Meme part made me laugh.

Also, you have an issue of telling time.

A Ginn kicking you does not take 15 minutes.
Bububububu it wasn't a full cooldown of the Accel :<

It was just so that the normal boosters could be used for like flight and stuffs :<

But thanks, will amend cooldowns and the like.

07-09-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Temjin747J is on a distinguished road
IGN: Temjin74
Level: Triple V

ah screw it I'll post Reikeimaru again since I'm such an OC ***** :3
Name: Reikeimaru Uzumaki
Race: Half human/half dog demon(yes, like Inuyasha XD)
side: Good
Faction: Celestial Being/Orb Union/Londo Bell Taskforce Alliance
Special abilities: SEED factor, innovator?(currently unknown but is suspected)
Family: Naruto Uzumaki(3 min younger brother), Kira Yamato(best friend), Ryusei Date(best friend)
Units piloted: GN-001 Gundam Exia, GN-001/HS-A1 Gundam Avalanche Exia, 00/G Gundam/Seven swords 00/G (main series of MS), Bellzelute(SRW J)

Info: As a baby, Reikeimaru had a dog demon try to take over his body after being critically wounded, but succumbed to its wounds and died while only absorbing his body, leaving his heart and soul intact. Reikeimaru and his brother, who suffered a similar fate, lived a secluded and lonely life. However, after a trip to the colonies for the lulz, Reikeimaru and Naruto stumbled upon many misadventures with the Federation, and eventually joined them, piloting many different mechs, eventually resulting in the 2 being recruited by Celestial Being as they joined the ORB and Federation Union, and gave the Gundams to the two to show their alliance. to pilot the extra Gundams made in case something happened to the originals. However, Reikeimaru still uses his older MS in case he broke Exia again :P

Personality: Reikeimaru's very friendly and easy to get along with, especially if you bring up mechs He usually puts on a happy face and is fun to be around, but in reality he's very insecure about things due to his painful childhood. As a result of Naruto being his only real family, Reikeimaru is very protective of him and looks out for him like he does. In combat, Reikeimaru's fairly serious, but still very confident in his and the abilities of his allies, but he is known for being very reckless in battle, charging despite being severly outnumbered, but his skill can make up for it. If a friend or ally is threatened, Reikeimaru's short temper kicks in and goes into a burst of rage, passive or agressive. As being the older brother too, he's very responsible, but is still easily distracted :P But he does often let his emotions get the best of him, which usually puts him or his friends in danger.
Mech info:
GN-001/2S Gundam Exia spec 2
Weapons:
GN Sword
GN Beam Saber X 4
GN Blades X 2
GN Vulcans X 2
Info: A customized version of Gundam Exia with Celestial Being's backup GN drive, built specially for use of Reikeimaru Uzumaki. The only physical differences on spec 2 would be the GN blades swapped in position, and the Eye color is more blue-ish than the original Exia. This version of Exia's slightly faster than the original one, but uses less armor as a sacrifice for higher speed. This Exia's also known for being able to equip the high speed Avalance armor onto it in the field, the Avalance Exia spec 2 is the main battle form, as Reikeimaru rarely purges to risk losing the armor.

Dammit, I need to make my own spin off for this guy...

I like Virtual on ;0

Last edited by Temjin747J; 07-09-2011 at 07:13 PM.

07-10-2011   #15 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ(° -°ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Bumpity Bump. Chapter 2 out.

I'm on summer holidays and I'm bored. So yea.

Kira and Mai have been introduced, as well as an old man.

I suppose I'll stop the sub-plot stuff next chapt and introduce the whole faction war stuff.

Spoiler!

Last edited by Retune; 07-10-2011 at 01:31 AM.

07-10-2011   #16 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough

My MS isn't too OP right? o_O;

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

07-10-2011   #17 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

ripped from kira's.....too lazy to write another, some modifications added
(see if you can figure out what the suit name means)

Name - Stryker
Background - An ace pilot gone AWOL from one of the factions.
Age - Early 20s
Side - Merc(Justice driven, works for highest bidder as long as they are not too evil etc. etc.)
Looks - Short-ish wavy black hair, brown eyes, stubble, medium build. Wears casual wear.

MS
Spoiler!

Fighting Style
Spoiler!

Theme Songs :3
Spoiler!

Last edited by StrykerX; 07-10-2011 at 05:15 AM.

07-10-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Krath is on a distinguished road
IGN: CharKick

This topic is relevant to my interests. And by that I mean making a character then watching him get his ass beat because he's going against hyper-customized OC characters while riding in a Gundam Ground Type.

Name: Matt Kurz

Background: Enlisted with the military as soon as possible, mainly to further his mobile suit piloting. He absolutely loves robots, regularly adding and taking away parts from his suits. His current Gundam Ground Type is the result of several years of modification, with weapons and equipment salvaged from several different mobile suits. He is a firm believer in 'more is better', resulting in attaching as many weapons as possible to his Gundam, letting it fill many roles.

Appearance: Ordinary height, light skin, spiky light brown hair held up by a green headband. Wears a gray jacket over a white tanktop, and black sweatpants.

Preferred faction: Sev

Fighting Style: Fights at range for as long as possible, to better use the 350mm Cannon and the Long Beam Rifle. As targets close in, he usually purges his long-range equipment and switches to his mid and close range weapons, using the Clay Bazooka to hinder the enemy and using whatever would be appropriate for the situation. The combination of physical and beam weaponry helps to offset I-Fields and such, and he uses that to his advantage.

MS: Gundam Ground Type Kai

Basically a heavily-modified Gundam Ground Type, featuring higher-caliber weapons and more armaments. Due to the heavier weaponry, the suit has Gundarium alloy as armor, as well as a Minovsky fusion reactor for extended deployment time. To further offset the mobility loss from the insane amount of weaponry, many extra verniers and thrusters have been added on the arms, legs, and backpack. If the mobility loss gets too great, the suit can also purge its heavier weaponry.

In an emergency the cockpit also has a large red button labeled 'In case of emergency: Remove left arm'.

Weapons
150mm Machine Gun (Stored on right hip)
Beam Rifle (Stored on left hip)
Hyper Bazooka (Stored on back)
Clay Bazooka (Stored on back)
High-Powered Collapsible Shotgun (Stored inside backpack)
350mm Long-Range Cannon (Stored on back of waist)
Long Beam Rifle (Stored on back of waist, above the Cannon. Basically a sniper rifle)
2x Beam Sabers (Stored on legs)
Extendable Folding Knives (Stored inside wrists, used in emergencies)
Fire-Linked Vulcans (Mounted on head)
Shield (Mounted on left arm, has a black '04' on the front)

Special Systems
The backpack of the suit, in addition to storing the collapsible shotgun, also stores extra ammo for the 130mm Machine Gun, Hyper Bazooka, Clay Bazooka, and 350mm cannon.

The interiors of the arms also house energy generators of their own. What could this possibly be for? Might have to do something with that red button.

Last edited by Krath; 07-10-2011 at 04:33 AM.

07-10-2011   #19 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ(° -°ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiance
My MS isn't too OP right? o_O;
Its perfect. I actually need MSes and pilots a cut above my protagonist for the time being. I'm gonna get him bashed around like a Piņata until I give him his power up.

07-10-2011   #20 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Wow, the weird couple finally made their appearance. I held back my laughter while I read the part in the jeweler store.

And Rei and Yuuki were a couple eh... That was unexpected. Looking forward to chapter 3!

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh