ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online (http://ggftw.com/forum/sd-gundam-capsule-fighter-online/)
-   -   (TW) Need a TW/Chinese ppl to help (http://ggftw.com/forum/sd-gundam-capsule-fighter-online/98437-tw-need-tw-chinese-ppl-help.html)

Cappie 06-28-2011 03:39 AM

(TW) Need a TW/Chinese ppl to help
 
Hello,

I am playing TW Sdgo, and I would like to have a Fullmember account, but im absolutely not chinese, I'm French, then i can't call at all at Wasabii.
That's why im looking for a Chinese Speaker to help and call for me .
If u want something to deal with, just ask, i think there will be no problem. And if what you did work great for me, i'll tell to 4 friends who wanna do the same .
Thanks for advance

Cappie

Sveros 06-28-2011 05:38 AM

erm have u tried faxing them ur id yet? If not please do so and wait 24 hrs for ur acc to be a full member.

beef1218 06-28-2011 09:14 AM

post deleted due to troubles.

Trent957 06-28-2011 12:26 PM

Honestly, i dont really see a need for a full account unless you really want to be able to deposit M points directly into your account, which would ultimately really only qualify you for the M Spending events/gachas.

Gunleon/Quantj is plenty trustworthy enough when it comes to getting items via M points, just you may have to wait a bit due to time differences most likely. Small price to pay but worth it if you can't/won't do the full membership

Crimsonred 06-28-2011 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trent957 (Post 1559331)
Honestly, i dont really see a need for a full account unless you really want to be able to deposit M points directly into your account, which would ultimately really only qualify you for the M Spending events/gachas.

Gunleon/Quantj is plenty trustworthy enough when it comes to getting items via M points, just you may have to wait a bit due to time differences most likely. Small price to pay but worth it if you can't/won't do the full membership

You just answered why yourself and you don't get it yet?

Sveros 06-28-2011 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trent957 (Post 1559331)
Honestly, i dont really see a need for a full account unless you really want to be able to deposit M points directly into your account, which would ultimately really only qualify you for the M Spending events/gachas.

Gunleon/Quantj is plenty trustworthy enough when it comes to getting items via M points, just you may have to wait a bit due to time differences most likely. Small price to pay but worth it if you can't/won't do the full membership

Why must it be gunleon/quantj. I am sure anyone on the forums will be happy to help if he really needs to buy something with m.

Asuna 06-28-2011 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sveros (Post 1559493)
Why must it be gunleon/quantj. I am sure anyone on the forums will be happy to help if he really needs to buy something with m.

Because I'm the only one that puts up a thread that tells people to pm me. :py39:

Cappie 06-30-2011 12:28 PM

Hum ? I've ready everything u said .
First thanks to everyone who replied ..
And I think that i've understand that Ivis is Tw ?
Maybe u could help ?
May I need a "real" Tw Id ?

beef1218 06-30-2011 12:56 PM

post deleted due to troubles.

Cappie 06-30-2011 12:58 PM

Thanks !
Then I just have to find a Tw guy/girl who could be okay to make it for me ?
May you help me about TaoBao ?
We are 5 French Players who would like to have "fullmember" account .
Thnaks again for replying .
Oh, My IGN is Kap / Cappie, and my friends are Hallelujah and OmegaC / OmeGaCinos .
We were also playing KR Sdgo, maybe we already played together ?
Thanks again :)

Bng422 06-30-2011 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cappie (Post 1560619)
Hum ? I've ready everything u said .
First thanks to everyone who replied ..
And I think that i've understand that Ivis is Tw ?
Maybe u could help ?
May I need a "real" Tw Id ?

Pour le "membership" tu besoin une teléphone cellulaire en Taiwan.

Pour le M cash, tu peux donner la code pour la carte à une personne comme Kurisu.

Cappie 06-30-2011 01:06 PM

Oh je suppose que tu es canadien/canadienne .
Merci pour la trad, mais c'est bien ce que j'avais compris .
Mais disons que dans l'absolu je prefererais avoir un fullmembership.
J'ai aussi cru comprendre que pour les Coins, le transfert ne fonctionnait pas ?

I'll try to trad, for the others :
I suppose that u are candian
Thx for the traduction, but that was what I understood.
But, for real, i would prefer having a FullMemb.
And i also heard that for coins, transfer between account doesn't work ? ( If u wanna send me my coins , u know what i mean? )
Thanks

Asuna 06-30-2011 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cappie (Post 1560652)
Oh je suppose que tu es canadien/canadienne .
I'll try to trad, for the others :
I suppose that u are candian
Thx for the traduction, but that was what I understood.
But, for real, i would prefer having a FullMemb.
And i also heard that for coins, transfer between account doesn't work ? ( If u wanna send me my coins , u know what i mean? )
Thanks

Passing Full member validation is hard, many people have sent in their ids, still got rejected.

Not true about the coin transfer. If you are buying a pack like a Coin Pack, that thing is not transferrable, but redeemable with full member and non member accounts.

If you purchase M, the M can be used to gift other people items, coins for instance. :py49:

beef1218 06-30-2011 04:11 PM

post deleted due to troubles.

mechmaster90 07-01-2011 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bng422 (Post 1560649)
Pour le "membership" tu besoin une teléphone cellulaire en Taiwan.

Pour le M cash, tu peux donner la code pour la carte à une personne comme Kurisu.

Nice try :py05:

Bng422 07-01-2011 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mechmaster90 (Post 1560964)
Nice try :py05:

Whats that suppose to mean? My french isn't very strong and I was just trying to help...

mechmaster90 07-01-2011 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bng422 (Post 1560967)
Whats that suppose to mean? My french isn't very strong and I was just trying to help...

And it was pretty good actually, that's what it was supposed to mean. English speakers speaking foreign languages are too rare. And French at that.

Crimsonred 07-01-2011 01:39 AM

The internet is full of sarcasm so people misunderstand those kind of sentences alot.

mechmaster90 07-01-2011 01:43 AM

Haha yeah I guess, the smiley was a hint though xD

Cappie 07-01-2011 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beef1218 (Post 1560781)
I can help you with the guy on Taobao. However, as I already mentioned, you will have to give out your account password (to me and to the seller on Taobao) and it's a one time risk. You can change your password after becoming a full member. You also have to give out the id number that you used to initially signed up the account, whether it was a fake id or not.

Hm ! Thanks,

But, i did something like " Pop001" For Id ... Will it work ?
ahah ..
And then, it could be cool for taobao


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.