03-07-2011   #61 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Azngege will become famous soon enoughAzngege will become famous soon enough
IGN: AZNBEAST
Class: GUNDAM
Level: Double Silver Diamond
Guild: UVERFlag

dont no about Rainfall....since we got mandatory practice once every week =/

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-11-2011   #62 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok Online

RenvoltzU is on a distinguished road
IGN: Radiata
Class: Paper lt_gunslinger
Level: The NoobKing
Guild: United Front of Noobs

I'd say Rainfall is lenient enough, 1 hour and 30 mins each week isn't that much and you only get kicked out if U miss 4 sessions in a month so yeah, IMO Rainfall isn't too strict

03-11-2011   #63 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Phantasy Star UniverseMini Fighter

Cypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: MyzrDelta
Class: Visitor to_magician
Level: *>>>
Guild: -----

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticalKO
MMOG, Ascensus, MARZ, and RainFall
We basically have the bare minimum for joining prerequisites and we're pretty much one of the loosest clans around. The closest we've been to clan practice is our usual 2v2-3v3 rounds.

03-15-2011   #64 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

ZEROcalories is on a distinguished road

So which clans are active? I'm looking to join a clan that is lenient but active so I can have some people to play with when I hop on. Being halfway across the global doesn't help either >_<

03-15-2011   #65 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Look around the forums and look at the clan's respective threads.

Then choose the one you like.

Be sure to read EVERYTHING they posted, because some clans require some form of registration form to join. It's not too hard.
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

03-16-2011   #66 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusRagnarok OnlineWorld of Warcraft

alopgamers is on a distinguished road
IGN: Naliorf Everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROcalories
So which clans are active? I'm looking to join a clan that is lenient but active so I can have some people to play with when I hop on. Being halfway across the global doesn't help either >_<
Try joining rainfall, when leon is in a goodmood...
else join Sunshine

03-18-2011   #67 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

beef1218 will become famous soon enough
IGN: AndyX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROcalories
Even though RainFall is kinda active compared to other clans, I've never seem more than 6 people online at the same time, maybe it's because of my time zone (-8).

Also, Leo (the leader) has a problem with people that use highly OCed suits.

03-18-2011   #68 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

well it's more of skill>suit kinda thing anyway

03-20-2011   #69 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakACE OnlineZero Online

Leongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Leongz

Quote:
Originally Posted by beef1218
Even though RainFall is kinda active compared to other clans, I've never seem more than 6 people online at the same time, maybe it's because of my time zone (-8).

Also, Leo (the leader) has a problem with people that use highly OCed suits.

When you join a match with other clan members (In-House clan battle). Some of them don't even have skill2 while the rest are UNoced (Knowing that not all clan mates are at diamond ranks and such) and picking an oc5/6 just to 'have fun winning'? How is that fun? How is that balanced? When my main priority is to test on the teamwork of the team hence that is why I set it to Red VS Blue. Else I would just put it to random and don't give a bloody bullshit of whatever happens and whoever teams with whoever based on the shuffle.

Winning an UNoced team with oc5 is fun? I'll leave it to you to decide.

03-21-2011   #70 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleongz
[/B]

When you join a match with other clan members (In-House clan battle). Some of them don't even have skill2 while the rest are UNoced (Knowing that not all clan mates are at diamond ranks and such) and picking an oc5/6 just to 'have fun winning'? How is that fun? How is that balanced? When my main priority is to test on the teamwork of the team hence that is why I set it to Red VS Blue. Else I would just put it to random and don't give a bloody bullshit of whatever happens and whoever teams with whoever based on the shuffle.

Winning an OC5 team with un-OCed suits is fun. I'll leave it to you to decide.
Fixed

03-21-2011   #71 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
[/B]

Winning an UNoced team with oc5 is fun? I'll leave it to you to decide.
Did you forget the situation that day?
There were 4 people in an individual mode room. You asked me to play 1 against 2 while another clan mate watching. (I don't even know why we did that)
I lost a fight using Char zaku, and I changed to an OC6 flag just to see if I can win 1 against 2 by using a shoot-and-run strategy. Then you left unpleasantly immediately.

I guest what I'm trying to say here is that I don't mean to take advantage by using high OC ms in friendly fights. It seems S ranks are not welcome in this clan and it's not my fault that most of my B ranks are like OC4-5. Why do you have to make a big deal on this?

Last edited by beef1218; 03-21-2011 at 05:31 PM.

03-21-2011   #72 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakACE OnlineZero Online

Leongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Leongz

Quote:
Originally Posted by beef1218
Did you forget the situation that day?
There were 4 people in an individual mode room. You asked me to play 1 against 2 while another clan mate watching. (I don't even know why we did that)
I lost a fight using Char zaku, and I changed to an OC6 flag just to see if I can win 1 against 2 by using a shoot-and-run strategy. Then you left unpleasantly immediately.

I guest what I'm trying to say here is that I don't mean to take advantage by using high OC ms in friendly fights. It seems S ranks are not welcome in this clan and it's not my fault that most of my B ranks are like OC4-5. Why do you have to make a big deal on this?
You only remember that match? What about the match where I set the match to red vs blue? You were using oc4/5 Gouf BS, Nat used OCed DSHC and others were using OCed suits as well.
Why not bring that topic out if you are so eager to talk about OC level? 2v1? That was 4v4.
My team was a ZAKU II TEAM. The CU one was unskilled my Zaku II commander was unoced, the paper ones was at skill 2.
Who is making the big issue about this? ME? Take a closer look.
You are the one who said I got problems with highly oced suits? If you didn't bring this topic up, will I ever care to reply anything? Think before you do/post anything.
Talking about a topic to make you look like a pro won't help.
I only decided to let you stay the other day because AZN told me I was too harsh, so now I don't give a dam,you had your chance, I don't care if you are a pro or whatever your rank is. A player that keeps playing OCED suits against his clanmates who aren't even skilled and such don't deserve to be in this clan.
If you don't like how I do things here then don't stay in the clan.

03-22-2011   #73 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCounter-Strike OnlinezOMG!League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

xConvict will become famous soon enoughxConvict will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to xConvict
Guild: None

Alright guys, you need to stop this, your derailing the thread

03-22-2011   #74 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
You only remember that match? What about the match where I set the match to red vs blue? You were using oc4/5 Gouf BS, Nat used OCed DSHC and others were using OCed suits as well.
Why not bring that topic out if you are so eager to talk about OC level? 2v1? That was 4v4.
My team was a ZAKU II TEAM. The CU one was unskilled my Zaku II commander was unoced, the paper ones was at skill 2.
Who is making the big issue about this? ME? Take a closer look.
You are the one who said I got problems with highly oced suits? If you didn't bring this topic up, will I ever care to reply anything? Think before you do/post anything.
Talking about a topic to make you look like a pro won't help.
I only decided to let you stay the other day because AZN told me I was too harsh, so now I don't give a dam,you had your chance, I don't care if you are a pro or whatever your rank is. A player that keeps playing OCED suits against his clanmates who aren't even skilled and such don't deserve to be in this clan.
If you don't like how I do things here then don't stay in the clan.
Leo, you are the one making things confusing here.

1. That 1v2 match initially made me realize that high OC ms was not welcome to you. I posted here just trying to give a heads up to ZEROcalories, who is looking for a clan. I had no intension to get into this argument with you at all until you started to accusing me "Winning an UNoced team with oc5".

2. This blue vs red zaku fight you mentioned here happened last weekend. It's long after your high OC problem. By the way, my Gouf BS was only OC3 and one of my teammates Soshii was really new. It turned out that the fights were pretty close. (At least they were before Nat came)

3. I wouldn't stay here even if you didn't kick me. I did nothing wrong. I have been trying to interact with other team mates since I joined. I have had a good time with them. They are friendly and respectful to each other. I think you really need to learn from them on how to respect people.

RainFall: "We don't bother whatever type of suit you play as long as you try to improve yourself as you play more AND GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE."
Really? It can't be more true!

PS. I'm sorry for having such argument in this thread. I'll stop here.

Last edited by beef1218; 03-22-2011 at 11:10 AM.

03-22-2011   #75 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I tried to stop this but oh wells. QQ

03-22-2011   #76 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Guys, if you want to continue the "discussion", bring it into the PMs.

Any further derailing of this thread due to that topic will result in a nice lil warning for you guys.

03-24-2011   #77 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusRagnarok OnlineWorld of Warcraft

alopgamers is on a distinguished road
IGN: Naliorf Everywhere
Unhappy

Seeing Leongz disbanded Rainfall abruptly
Any Rainfall member who still wanna communicate wanna join a new clan?
Just click my sig and let's all start again from scratch

03-24-2011   #78 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alopgamers
Seeing Leongz disbanded Rainfall abruptly
Any Rainfall member who still wanna communicate wanna join a new clan?
Just click my sig and let's all start again from scratch
Ok, I'll add that on the list

04-28-2011   #79 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

maftyerin is on a distinguished road

This is my first post here, but I am interested in joining an English language clan on KR SDGO. Are there any active clans on the KR server? I get tired of not being able to play with other people who I can actually communicate with.

05-03-2011   #80 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Muffinz is on a distinguished road
IGN: muf8si
Guild: 카르페디엠

Well there's only two active english clans in KR that I know of, Vanguard and TaskForceAlpha.