楪 いのり
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseMapleStoryCosmic Break

KanonoXlove is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to KanonoXlove
IGN: XDestinyHikariX/AssaultX
Class: Verstile Type
Guild: Ptolemaois/Synergy

Hhhmmm I should try to add everyone in this guild.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-13-2010   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Valcard is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Valcard
IGN: Valcard
Guild: Vanguard

Call me anytime.
The clock hit 11:00 and then people still online will go serious mode and bring out their Supah OC suit to pvp room and you can piss them more when you beat them XD. But yes, i hate the diving room pretty much if i say so myself.
And they depends on their suits, and OC wayyyyy too much. I kill 4 people with Jegan (with lvl is SP), all around oc5-oc6 (Red frame powered 2 times, a CR GM grounds).
Was that you i met VLumiere? sry, didn't catch your IGN.

Also i'm from 福建 (fu-chien) but i can't write or speak Cantonese and the like, only a few of my own county.

Last edited by Valcard; 09-13-2010 at 08:15 PM.

09-13-2010   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

MorphMoth is on a distinguished road

I think I applied? I hope I did. It'd be nice to have people to play with who can speak even a little english :P It makes me feel kinda dumb when someone keeps repeating something in Cantonese or the like and I can't follow what they're saying

09-14-2010   #24 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valcard
Call me anytime.
The clock hit 11:00 and then people still online will go serious mode and bring out their Supah OC suit to pvp room and you can piss them more when you beat them XD. But yes, i hate the diving room pretty much if i say so myself.
And they depends on their suits, and OC wayyyyy too much. I kill 4 people with Jegan (with lvl is SP), all around oc5-oc6 (Red frame powered 2 times, a CR GM grounds).
Was that you i met VLumiere? sry, didn't catch your IGN.

Also i'm from 福建 (fu-chien) but i can't write or speak Cantonese and the like, only a few of my own county.
Yeah, I don't have supah OC suits (my V2 has the highest, OC4. The rest is either C3 or C0). When I kill people with non-OC suits, they get ticked off and get out their OC5's x_x;

Talk about fighting a room full of OC5 Def T3's.

My IGN is BusterX. My timezone is GMT+8 so yeah, Asia.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji

09-14-2010   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

I hate it when somebody judging suits with score rated by Chinese players. Ex: Hey Gelgoog command is 7.6 so it must sucks! And also BU Ez8 is 5.6 so must be sucks too!! (by chivien)
What? That score telling me that unit sucks? Or that score telling me how easy to get points when used it in a pvp room? Doesn't matter to me what the score is, i just like the suit and i use it. That line in ex above pissed me off, yes pretty much.
Well as said before, call me anytime when you feel like it.

09-15-2010   #26 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valcard
I hate it when somebody judging suits with score rated by Chinese players. Ex: Hey Gelgoog command is 7.6 so it must sucks! And also BU Ez8 is 5.6 so must be sucks too!! (by chivien)
Gelgoog Command sucks? How?

09-15-2010   #27 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Gelgoog Command sucks? How?

Gelgoog Command doesn't suck ._. Zook+Stun seems to be fun!

But compared to the other things that are made from/using Zaku II Command, I wouldn't say it ranks too high.

09-15-2010   #28 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune

Gelgoog Command doesn't suck ._. Zook+Stun seems to be fun!

But compared to the other things that are made from/using Zaku II Command, I wouldn't say it ranks too high.
No. I am wondering why people say it suck.

It's decent. Stun, zook, aura, very good scis melee. What else do you want from a command suit?

09-15-2010   #29 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

Quote:
No. I am wondering why people say it suck.

It's decent. Stun, zook, aura, very good scis melee. What else do you want from a command suit?
Stun+zook doesnt blend too well.....altho i must agree that the 5 hit combo and dual aura is good. Stun+5 hits dam good btw. Yea so it doesnt suck, just that the weaps 2 and 3 doent synergize well...i guess....but i dont have 1 so i'll never know

09-15-2010   #30 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerX
Stun+zook doesnt blend too well.....altho i must agree that the 5 hit combo and dual aura is good. Stun+5 hits dam good btw. Yea so it doesnt suck, just that the weaps 2 and 3 doent synergize well...i guess....but i dont have 1 so i'll never know
That's because you are seeing it from a stunner's point of view.

If you look at it as a zooker that has stun, you'll realise that it is quite a unique zook unit that has the additional option of engaging in mid-far beam combat. Plus the stun acts as a support to your team.

09-15-2010   #31 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
That's because you are seeing it from a stunner's point of view.

If you look at it as a zooker that has stun, you'll realise that it is quite a unique zook unit that has the additional option of engaging in mid-far beam combat. Plus the stun acts as a support to your team.
Its too bad I'm not a big fan of Zooks, despite K Ball and Cr Dommy :/

09-15-2010   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien
Send a message via Yahoo to chivien

Tested BU Ez8 ... it sucks
Gelgoog Command ... analyzing ... considering it's average according to videos ... 100 missions and haven't got a chance to get one yet
Player point of view ... When do we get Char's gelgoog ? I'm gonna paint this one Cima Garahau custom color pink armor ... yellow skin ...
the astaroth dude have Qubeley MK 2 ... where did he get that ... I don't think HK have web gachas ...

Last edited by chivien; 09-15-2010 at 06:56 AM.

09-15-2010   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by chivien
Tested BU Ez8 ... it sucks
Gelgoog Command ... analyzing ... considering it's average according to videos ... 100 missions and haven't got a chance to get one yet
@chivien Its the player who know how to use him in which situation, you watched an average video doesn't mean that the suit is average. Even a crappy suit become useful. BTW, i will tell this straight to your face, you never use a suit except its OC5 after diving. Zaku I command won't shine without OC5, thats what you told me? Well think again.

Last night, i went pvp with Kazuma91, and i met a really good WZC player,he got good decision on tight situation and he used psyco frame item when i got close but good strategies anyway. Those were exciting fights, wish i had some more and it was late at night so i stopped.

Last edited by Valcard; 09-15-2010 at 07:29 PM.

09-15-2010   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

First off I have no suits without OC3 +
Second I said "videos" and I said I haven't gotten my hands on the Gelgoog Command yet so my opinion may not be true
Third , giving too much useless informations won't solve anything
Fourth , a weak suit is a weak suit , I'm not talking about the person playing it , I'm talking about it ... so your statement is wrong ( your statement can only be true IF the suit is hard to play with and it's good to begin with )
Ex : Good Suit + Kira Vs Bad Suit + Kira
And Final ... I thought your English was better than that ?

Last edited by chivien; 09-15-2010 at 04:31 PM.

09-15-2010   #35 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by chivien
a weak suit is a weak suit
FAIL statement.......weak suit does not mean it cannot be strong.. it all depends on the pilot. A training ms can destroy a WZC if the guy piloting the training ms knows what he's doin

09-15-2010   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

They're private matter between us, I won't flame you and start a war, it's against the rule and my time will be wasted spending all day thinking the right words to say to you.

You can still call me to pvp like usual when you feel like it, we play this to have fun, not for the competitiveness.

09-16-2010   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
FAIL statement.......weak suit does not mean it cannot be strong.. it all depends on the pilot. A training ms can destroy a WZC if the guy piloting the training ms knows what he's doin
If both guys know what he's doing ... Training MS will be dead
Weak suit is fail suit , a better pilot can only achieved victory fighting against noobs

09-16-2010   #38 (permalink)
Banned

Gundam00Raiser will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Gundam00Raiser
IGN: 刹那00
Class: ガンダムマイスタ lt_warlord
Level: マイスタ
Guild: ソレスタ ビーンぐ
Xfire: yeah i got one

Quote:
OH RLY?
also u need to count wzc stupidness he must be a retard to fail vs training ms

09-16-2010   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

A training MS destroy a S rank, of course there is no way even if that training ms sneaked up for a back attack and then do a Sp on S rank.
So with that thought in mind, what will they do when they see a training ms in 4p4 bravely walking toward their base? Of course pew pew it down before it would do anything. And if everyone on their team start focusing on it? What about his teammates? Launch a suprise attack and taking down everyone on their team or if they managed to survive that assault, they would be pretty wounded up. If that training ms died, it would be no big deal to him since he got 4 lives and he hardly can do anything beside being an enemy to them.
I'm not trying to prove that training ms is great. Come on, it's a world full of possibilities, cut those grunt suits some lacks, will ya?

09-17-2010   #40 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Man, I've been trying to cap Blitz for a friend and so far I have failed every attempt to get it. I feel so unlucky haha.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji