Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-18-2010   #61 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Hmm.. I'll make a Dark Side Character then

Name: Ryo Viera

As a normal human, Ryo has no special abilities. However, Ryo is naturally gifted in the use beam weaponry and can hit an enemy with 90% accuracy.

Background Information:

An outcast from the military academy, Ryo Viera was expelled because of his indifference to life, and love of destruction. On several missions to stop a terrorist organisation, Ryo disobeyed orders, acquiring a mobile suit and destroying the entire town in which the terrorist organisation was said to have been based. In doing so, he also eradicated thousands of innocent lives.

Upon his expulsion, he stole a Duel Gundam for his own dark desires.

Unit: Duel Gundam Kai (Just a Customised Duel Gundam)

Special MS abilities: Duel System - Highly increases the power of all beam weaponry to the point at which even getting close to the beam causes damage for a limited time, at the cost of 40% of the maximum energy of the suit.

Equipment:

[Basic Arsenal]
1x Basic Beam Sabre
2x Beam Sub-Machine Guns
1x Double Beam Gun (Mounted in Shield)
4x Micro Missile Pods [Mounted on Legs]

[Optional Gear]
1x Hyper Bazooka
2x High Output Beam Railguns
1x High Output Beam Sniper Rifle

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-18-2010   #62 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

Dark Side Character

Name: Anakin Skywalker

Background Information:

Once a little boy living with his mother as slaves in the desert planet of tatooine, Anakin finally found his chance to break the shackles of slavery when Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master, finds out that he has a high midi-chlorian count in his blood, higher even than the most powerful jedi master alive then, Master Yoda. After his training as a Jedi Padawan under the tutelage of Jedi Knight Obi-wan Kenobi, the former padawan of Master Qui-Gon, the latter having been killed by a Sith named Darth Maul, Anakin became one of the mast powerful jedi knights alive, and was dubbed "The Hero With No Fear" by the clone troops he commanded during the clone wars. Soon after, he was corrupted by Supreme Chansellor Palpatine, who was also a Sith Lord by the name Darth Sidious. Anakin's thirst for power drove him to become the apprentice of Sidious. After finding out about this, Obi-wan tracked Anakin to Mustafar, a barren planet filled with active volcanoes and flowed rivers of magma. After a fierce battle, Anakin was wounded by Obi-wan and dropped near one of the magma rivers, this set his body on fire and burnt him almost to a crisp. Sidious, having forseen this, retrieved Anakin's body and rebuilt him into a cyborg known as "Darth Vader".

there, supreme dark side character it is~~~

04-18-2010   #63 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

FellowSharcar will become famous soon enough
IGN: LightSin
Class: Sexy to_bard
Level: OVER 9000!
Guild: MMOG

Yay Dark Side

Codenamed: Scryer
Hair: White (Shoulder length)
Eyes: Red
Origin: White (Newtype)

Description:
Sharcar was a Newtype born after the era of Char's Rebellion. He took heavy interest in the improvements of the funnel and psycommu system. He chose the MSN-04 Sazabi as the test mobile suit for the new improvements. He was testing the output of the newest psycommu device labeled Primal Instinct, and testing Atmospheric Funnel System (AFS) giving funnels the ability to be launched effectivly into the atmosphere. During the test the PI psycommu started emitting dangerous levels of Newtype stress on Sharcar and caused major damage to his mind. His mind broke down control and his pupils of his eyes turned to slits. From brainwaves and physicaly readings, in his Primal Newtype mode, his abilities in controlling Funnels and the mobile suit itself rose by nearly 500% of that of a normal Newtype. He destroyed most of the base with the Sazabi before a EMP was ignited to stall his machine. He returned to normal after he was carried out to the machine. The EFSF wanted to shut down the project and scrap the Sazabi. Sharcar learned of this. He stole the Sazabi and destroyed the entire installation and escaped with it. He swore to mastering the Sazabi and no will stand in his way.

Primal Newtype Eyes
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GOnlineScreenShot_20100416_133247.jpg (92.4 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg GOnlineScreenShot_20100416_133259.jpg (90.7 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg 630d9014f963e21a.jpg (4.0 KB, 93 views)

Last edited by FellowSharcar; 04-18-2010 at 11:02 AM.

04-19-2010   #64 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Shiro, chapter 2 and 3 links are dead

04-19-2010   #65 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Vartio has disabled reputation

I sent Shiro a new mech design for use at his leisure, I think it's a pretty interesting design myself. If you think Strike Freedom is nuts, this thing will probably drive someone insane.

04-19-2010   #66 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartio
I sent Shiro a new mech design for use at his leisure, I think it's a pretty interesting design myself. If you think Strike Freedom is nuts, this thing will probably drive someone insane.
...dont tell me its a god plot armor

04-20-2010   #67 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by FellowSharcar
...dont tell me its a god plot armor
Nah. The armor is pretty basic, but it utilizes STN-J's main weapons system with a couple other major MS weapon systems. All I can say is that it's weaponry could easily send it's pilot into a coma, otherwise it's mostly something we've seen before.

04-20-2010   #68 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartio
Nah. The armor is pretty basic, but it utilizes STN-J's main weapons system with a couple other major MS weapon systems. All I can say is that it's weaponry could easily send it's pilot into a coma, otherwise it's mostly something we've seen before.
Making anything OP means you need to have an OP enemy to fight it. Then the whole freaking thing is just a bunch of OP battles.

[e.g. Dragonball.]

Verdict. NO OP THINGS PLOX

04-20-2010   #69 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

But I plan to be a pirate that doesn't fight by the rules and defeat an op enemy with non-op

i.e. Gary Stu

| Adventus |

04-20-2010   #70 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accent
But I plan to be a pirate that doesn't fight by the rules and defeat an op enemy with non-op

i.e. Gary Stu
Story already has a few.

And I never said who gets said custom unit. I told him to give it to either a Good Guy or a Bad Guy.

Makes it all the more entertaining.

04-20-2010   #71 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Anyone mind emailing the Chapter 2 and 3 files to me, want to read them send PM plz

04-21-2010   #72 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Updated look of my Gundam.

Requesting my Saviour to be destroyed in battle in 3-5 chapters? And to be replaced with this...

Gundam Serenade

x2 Super "Andromeda" Beam Sabre mounted on shoulders.

x1 GN Core "Seraphis Splitter" 550mm (Similar to Schyla on Calamity Gundam.)

x1 "Aeriana" Beam Rifle 60mm (Standard issue beam rifle like everyone's else...Nothing bad nothing good.)

x2 CIWS 20mm "Tiebreaker" mounted on head

x2 "Riviera Heavnia" hand mounted beam cannon. (It's the same as Destiny.)

x1 Serenade Wing System

x6 "Symphonic" Funnels (Ones used by Sazabi. Machine gun firing style.)

x1 "Concentrasia" Beam Shotgun 55mm mounted on pelvic area. (Not there....Used in case someone grabs the unit and needs to destroy it. Or the other way...I grab it ect.)

x6 "Sora no Leviathan" (Leviathan of the sky.) All-Range Ranged Beam Arrows. (Think how Palace Athene A fires it's weapons except homing and short to long ranged.)

x2 "Magtasia" Harpoon mounted on legs. (Think Blitz.)

TRANS-AM SYSTEM. (Obvious)

Hi-MAT SYSTEM. (Also obvious. Full Burst for the win.)

Optional Arnaments

x2 Xiphias III Railgun mounted on hips. (Everyone in the clan knows why I use railguns... Hint: To Aru No Kagaku...)

"Capable of using Strike packs."

After the destruction of the Saviour. Sakira managed to rebuilt a Gundam from broken parts on the battlefield installing it with new parts. The "Serenade" wing system allows for cutting through enemies similar to V2. Though removing the Saviour's transformation mode Sakira is able to use the Strike Packs as an advantage often using the Aile pack. Gundam Serenade is proven to be 3 times better then Saviour but often comes with a heavy price. The Gundam is respondant to the pilot's memories. If the pilot is feeling intense anger it is often sports horrible results (Or else Serenade will be overpowered...). Sakira has to have an extreme perception to control Gundam Serenade. This Gundam is truly devestating in all ranges.

Last edited by Marisa; 04-23-2010 at 03:52 PM.

04-21-2010   #73 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Ryuma is on a distinguished road
IGN: Ryuma

mmm gn drive -drools-

04-22-2010   #74 (permalink)
Banned

meltyace is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Meltyred

Badly photoshopped hybrid between exia and destiny.....( wait a minute, isnt that shiro's idea ??!)
Nice design anyway
Well i want to make another **sh**e
so here he is:
Grasov mes sadin
A very prideful, egoistict, rude and selfish pilot who works alone.
(Truth is, no one wanted to work with him)
After using his wealth obtained from the "parents" he murdered,
he built a Golden unit that could reflect beams with it's 'yata no kagami' armor
(you guys know what this is)
and although he likes to brag and fights alone,
his skill is proven through his battles, as he has never lost a single fight
and has never been damaged, even if his enemies had use ballistic weapons.
He wants to be known across the universe as the greatest pilot,
though he has an hidden agenda....
(no need for him to get a new suit but if you insist,giving him a Hyaku would be enough)
He will not choose any method as long as he can accomplish his needs.
Although he has never cheated in a match at all, as his pride will not allow it.
Seems have a common interest with ryuma, and has fought with him before the transformation.( you guys know the result...)

04-22-2010   #75 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuyaIzayoi

That looks like an Exia butterfly

The two big shoulder parts have eye patterns for scaring off things xD

04-22-2010   #76 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Shirogane is on a distinguished road

Re-uploaded the files. Thank u for telling me FellowSharcar.

And thanks for everyone for supports and idea for character. I promise that I'll use them in my fics. And a little notice for StrykerX, do you have different idea of dark side character?

I mean, if I just use character from star wars, then I'll have two problems.
the first one, is I prefer avoid having copyright issues more than one in my fics (Gundam is enough for copyrighted issues).
And second, If I use that character, it'll be crossover fics, and I'm not sure that everyone here (who already read my fics) will agree to make my fics into some gag fics?

So, I'll need you to revise your character buddy, or make a new one (With the ms is good thing).

And, having too many evil character in one organization seems not quite right (In some reason, your character will get weaken because of the less screentime. So, Please let me use your character accordingly, O.K?)

Having this many readers means this fics gonna be the longest one (And most famous too, since the other is ignored by peoples T T)

Anyway, thank you very much, and about my granmmar...

It'll take time for someone big in non-English speaking to learn English fast. Especially, Japanese. So, forgive me if I can't quite doing right in that aspect)

04-22-2010   #77 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirogane

It'll take time for someone big in non-English speaking to learn English fast. Especially, Japanese. So, forgive me if I can't quite doing right in that aspect)
Just keep at it! Gambatte!

04-22-2010   #78 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirogane
Re-uploaded the files. Thank u for telling me FellowSharcar.

And thanks for everyone for supports and idea for character. I promise that I'll use them in my fics. And a little notice for StrykerX, do you have different idea of dark side character?

I mean, if I just use character from star wars, then I'll have two problems.
the first one, is I prefer avoid having copyright issues more than one in my fics (Gundam is enough for copyrighted issues).
And second, If I use that character, it'll be crossover fics, and I'm not sure that everyone here (who already read my fics) will agree to make my fics into some gag fics?

So, I'll need you to revise your character buddy, or make a new one (With the ms is good thing).

And, having too many evil character in one organization seems not quite right (In some reason, your character will get weaken because of the less screentime. So, Please let me use your character accordingly, O.K?)

Having this many readers means this fics gonna be the longest one (And most famous too, since the other is ignored by peoples T T)

It seems you're lacking the "true" evil type of character, but might I make a suggestion?

I think it'd be alright if you make some of the unused characters we made into the antagonist - not necessary bad/evil guy, but going against the main crew in some way.

Like for instance my character is a person from the military, it's possible that somewhere in the story maybe main crew did something that broke a law, or had some sort of misunderstanding that attract the military to them, which maybe result in battles, something like that

I myself are a writer of a game novel too, just wanna say that you don't really must have just good and evil people, but maybe some people in grey area, or semi-antagonist...

04-22-2010   #79 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Shirogane is on a distinguished road

Yes, I kinda know that too. but, keeping some antagonist characters in Grey area is more Gundam, I think. But, yes there will be "True Evil" in my story. But, for when they will appear, I wont spoil the excitement for waiting the next episodes. But thanks, that was really good advise.

And Kanu, You can do anything here, as long as it still have connection with thread title. One other thing, you may know this already, but, please put your work in spoiler tags. Because, people internet connection is varied.

04-22-2010   #80 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Finished updating my Gundam. It's one page back :/.

And yes I am a noob photoshopper.