Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Vartio has disabled reputation

Character Info
Name: Katoma Seiraryu Mundara
Ethnicity: White, American
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Sea Blue
Story: A man who participated in many battles, his past beyond that is generally unknown. After a set amount of time he came to find an underground Mobile Suit Battling Association, forming a Guild of his own. On the official front he owns a junkyard where spare parts from destroyed Mobile Weapons end up. All of his suits are customized with small tweaks and pieces he feels are good to cover a suit's weaknesses, and contains one suit that's an amalgration of multiple suit's parts. His nickname in the underground ring which is more harsh than normal combatis "The Silver Star".
Skills: Mid class newtype. Expert Mobile suit mechanic (can customize almost any mobile suit out of it's normal setups. Mostly Customizes all his suits to use a special Escape Cockpit (similar to the Sazabi's) with extra emphasis on escape and survival.

Mobile Suits: Contains a small collection rebuilt from debris, his only official suits he actually uses are a Re-GZ and an Enhanced ZZ (with optional FAZZ armaments). His main suit is a purely custom, the STN-J.

Mobile Suits
Re-GZ KAI
Special Traits: with the Psycommu System installed in it and the BWS pack and a few small tweaks, the BWS pack can be utilized after exit transformation (much like how it could be reinstalled after returning to ship) and attack independantly. Escape Cockpit.

EZZ/FAZZ KAI
Similar to the Re-GZ, Katoma takes full advantage of the Pre-installed Biosensor to use the FAZZ module as a Pseudo-Funnel System, although lacking the defense system. The ZZ Core Booster is given an upgrade to the escape module.

STN-J KAI (Short for Special Ninja Type, Jamming-equipped)
-Info: STN-J (or just STNJ) is a customized Mecha Katoma built on his own using purely spare parts from other mecha, customizing them in every way he could (this is most evident in the Sazabi Shield). The suit's capable of all 3 ranges of combat easily, but lacks any true advantages bar close-mid through use of Katoma's custom weapon, the heat chains. It's specialty is speed, seeing as some areas of armor are distinctively weaker due to using purely spare parts.
--Propulsion: Contains 4x Verniers (backpack lodged), and apogee motors on various parts of the body to allow for fast melee and maneuvering.
--System: Runs a Psycommu System (Katoma lacked access to spare a Biosensor or Psycoframe as those are often recovered before he can reach one)
--Coloring Scheme: Black heavy armor with gray Moveable Frame.
--Armoring: Is made of a mixture of Gundarium and other materials to produce an Anti-Lockon and anti-radar effect. This took Katoma roughly 5 years to discover and millions of dollars he made through his victories in the underground battling.
--Designed from: Sazabi (Shield + Beam Tomahawk), WZ (Anime) (One barrel and energy reactor in Shield), hyaku Shiki (Head), EZZ (Hyper Beam Saber), Re-GZ (Beam Saber), Zaku types (Heat hawk technology used in Chains), Nu Gundam (Arms, although the right one is far more customized due to it was in far worse shape), customized legs made from GP01 and redesigned slightly, Body is belonging to a Zaku 3.

Weapons Systems:
1x HBSaber
1x Beam Saber
2x Machine Cannon Turrets (Pivotable Self-Aiming Machine Cannons lodged under the shoulder plates which have been customized to also hold the Beam Sabers for quick access)
2x Vulcans, head based, fire linked
1x Beam Tomahawk
1x Buster Rifle (Shield Based, limited to 2 shots due to inferior power source, located on underside)

8x "STN-J" Chain Whips

Note: The STN-J Chain whips are chains that are stored in the arms of STN-J. The whips are made using Heat-hawk technology. The heads are embedded with Funnel System psycommus, allowing a newtype pilot to utilize them with his thoughts (these are Katoma's main weapon of choice). The Chain heads also contain 4x X-shaped (or + shaped) Beam blades that extend and cover the tips of the diamond-shaped heads to enhance cutting power (these cannot run long so are only activated when they cannot normally pierce enemy armor, or after passing through an I-field). Each whip comes out of one side of the lower arm and usually two are held by STN-J when not holding a weapon.

-note: Due to his influence, he is capable of making new weapons and systems for STN-J as needed and new "merged weapons" (ala the Sazabi shield with Buster Rifle add-on).

Sorry about that, this is an Old Original Character and his Old Original Mech from an RP called "Gundam WarZone". The chains are pretty quintessential to the design.

Last edited by Vartio; 04-02-2010 at 06:40 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-11-2010   #22 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Updated.

Name : Sakira
Hair : Black
Eyes : Blue.
NEO-SEED Eye : Black
Faction : Good

Background : Sakira works for Neo-Librarian an organization designed to take down enemies. Sakira is an assassin forced to work for them. Was abandoned as a kid. After designing a dream Gundam for him at the age of 10 he worked off 6 years to make it come to life. Born with a special ability known as NEO-SEED. Similar to SEED mode but with better reaction time then regular SEED. He is a prodigy and a genius designing a molecular beam cannon pistol compared to a Wing Zero buster rifle shot at the age of 12

Unit : Gundam Rein Stern
Looks : Similar to Saviour with funnels mounted on hips. Has an Aile Striker pack on the back. Is black colored. Contains a Trikerios system on it's right arm.

x6 DRAGOON System Pods
x1 Trikerios
- 55 mm High Energy Beam Rifle
- Beam Sabre
- Lancer Darts
x1 CIWS 20 MM
x1 Beam Shield (Used by Hamma Hamma)
x2 Molecular Beam Cannon (2 Ammo Each)
x30 Armor Schneider Knives (Meant for throwing stored in Aile back back.)

And last but not least. Contains a HI-MAT system. N-Jammer. And has a Cloak system similar to Blitz.

Last edited by Marisa; 03-12-2010 at 04:17 PM.

03-13-2010   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Shirogane is on a distinguished road

Okay, I'll open my secret to you all.

My real IGN, Shrogane but, due to many circumstances. I never used it. not even once.

But, My second IGN, I'm sure MMOG clan member have heard it.

My IGN is Hoppa. But, after I created Freedom there. and played with you guys for a while, My cousin want to use it, he was the one that used Hoppa after it joined your clan. So I don't know what he doing there till he tell me he doesn't ever play there anymore and have been removed from clan for a while now.

Thus, while my cousin plays with my Hoppa, I created my third and fourth ID, Kurogan3 and Gunexass. I played the later all of this time. while the former have the same fate as the first ID I've created, certain circumstances.

I am a good friend of Dekaran (He was in leave for study for now, I don't think he will be able to play for a while).

So, pleased to meet again. since I gonna be around as Hoppa again from here on. And I hope we can get along well like the old times.

P/S:
1. I'll include Dekaran in my story because I owed him so much for introducing SDGO for me
2. Err, its hard for me to say this, but Stealth system on MS all of you'd want to be, err, I don't think its a good Idea to include that system in almost every MS that the major character use. So, I have to, err, change that, to other ability or system that make you appear more manly, more deadly and more skilled.

03-13-2010   #24 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirogane
2. Err, its hard for me to say this, but Stealth system on MS all of you'd want to be, err, I don't think its a good Idea to include that system in almost every MS that the major character use. So, I have to, err, change that, to other ability or system that make you appear more manly, more deadly and more skilled.
its the truth.......btw am i gonna make a second appearance? im gonna change my suit if so. adn i will give you a good reason for suit changing

03-13-2010   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Heheheh, you don't think that you will never appear again, don't you?

you will surely appear again Stryker, As long as our 'little' confrontation with black freedom continue. How can I dropped your character when I didn't have a chance to develop your character in the chapter 2. So, you have much spotlight left in my work.

Ch #3 still in development phase. I'll upload it ASAP

03-13-2010   #26 (permalink)
Raven
Games

well since you said so, UPDATE!!

Mobile Suit:
Predator Gundam (i suck at naming robots T.T, change this if you want)

Basically a deathscythe hell with modified weapons and color scheme

Fixed armaments:
2 x 60mm vulcan gun, fire-linked, 600 rounds per gun, mounted in head
2x BSX-007 'REAPER' Large Beam Saber ,stored on recharge racks on hips, hand-carried in use(think epyon sabers)

Optional fixed armaments:
2x MSX-014 'HYDRA' Multi-Missile System (Missile splits into 4 seperate warheads after launch), mounted on legs (like Ginn's pardus rockets)
2x EDC-966 Beam Shield

Optional hand armaments:
2x RMGX-552 Beam machine gun, stored on hips, hand-carried in use
2x Armor-Scheider Combat Knives, stored in hips, hand-carried in use

Design features:
Active cloak beam deflection barrier, can be jettisoned to cut weight and increase maneuverability)
Phase Shift Armor
Over-boost system, diverts power from phase shift armor and recharge racks to thrusters, thus greatly increasing thruster power, but limits the usage of beam weapons due to the inability to recharge.
Self destruct system

And yes i made up most of the weapons

Last edited by StrykerX; 03-15-2010 at 11:39 PM.

03-23-2010   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Sorry for the long delay for chapter 3.

Got to stay on bed for a whole week and half because of my own stupidity.

So, there you go. Chp #3 updated

03-23-2010   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

loked is on a distinguished road

i am quite glad with the way you portrait Albert, i'll be eagerly waiting the next chapter.

frankly, i wasn't expecting to make such a stellar appearance, it was a nice surprise for me

now lest hope i dont die to early in tomino's fashion

Ħahi caramaba!

03-24-2010   #29 (permalink)
Banned

meltyace is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Meltyred

Damn i had a problem with mediafire so i can't upload the files......
Nice and amazing chapter by the way, though you left out the special thanks section.

03-26-2010   #30 (permalink)
Raven
Games

good chapter overall , keep it up, still has quite alot of vocabulary probs tho

03-26-2010   #31 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Your story is becoming interesting now, chapter 1 was kinda meh to me, but starting from chapter 2, it looks really good now ^^

So I hope I'm not too late to hop into your story?

Name: Nivek Rusher
Nickname: Badass new-type newbie
Birth date: March 11th, U.C. 108
Race: Asian

Personal description:
He born as a common boy, lived as a common boy, until he decided to join the federation army. Having to live a normal and boring life, he is eager to find thing that have a taste of his interest, however, he is a kind of guy who could suddenly went 100% focus on one thing, but just in a short period of time, he would lose interest and moved on to something else - which he does the same to people around him, despite that he's not hated or never had any friend, he would always eventually lose contact with his friend and not bothering to call them unless they call first.

A little bothered on how he treats his people around him, he decided to find someone who he will really care, never stop to care, by joining the army; rather than saying he's not desired in fighting, it's more like he's of not having any interest about it, he's just simply using the army, the fighting, the war to help himself in achieving his goal. (That being said, he's not a cold-heart bastard who enjoy war or the killing, he too has his own standard on how a person's life should be taken)

Situation in the army:
After joining the army, he was placed in a squad that happens to need a newbie, where he received a RGM-89 Jegan but anyone else was piloting a newer version unit - RGM-109 Heavyarm. Nevertheless he loves and takes care of his Jegan very well, even went to spend his own money to paint the whole thing, which caused some of his teammate to joke about him taking Jegan as a toy or even his bride, sometimes he also wonders funnily if this suit is "the one he really care".

In other's eye, he's an easy-going friendly newbie, but not exactly a popular guy too as they feel he sometimes distance himself unconsciously...anyhow in conclusion, he's just another normal guy in the squad that no one really hate.

Battle ability & habit:
Nivek is a person who likes to shoot more than go melee on someone, that being said, his aim is often terrible, so bad that his teammate will joke about it all day whenever they see him in action. However, on rare occasion, his aiming ability will skyrocket to the level of a experienced new-type pilot, making him deadly to about 95% of the shots will all hit the mark precisely, and that if he ever pulled the beam saber out, it always means that the enemy will definitely be damaged by it...but this often only lasts for a short period of time; about this, he often jokes and brags to the other that maybe it's because he's a new-type, of course, everyone took it as a joke including himself, only his commander believes it just might be the truth, but it's still unconfirmed.

Suit in hand:
RGM-89 Jegan

Fixed armaments:
- Beam saber
- 3-slot hand grenade rack (on left hip)

Optional armaments:
- Vulcan gun pod (mounted on head)
- Shield, with small missile launcher mounted on it

Optional hand armaments:
- Beam rifle
- Bazooka

Sorry if my character description was too long, but I just wanted to describe him to you as clearly as I can...about his mobile suit, he will forever stick to his Jegan, even if it means rebuilding it from a pieces of scraps that's from the original. Also some of the armaments I listed about is not shown in SDGO's Jegan, but you can easily find suit that have the same/similar weapon, so I don't think that will be a problem?

He's really a new-type, but a very unstable one, how you wanna write him is then up to you, I could care less if he stayed unstable like I described forever, or become a hax new-type like Kamille...if you want that is :P

Also I said that anyone else in his squad was piloting a RGM-109 Heavyarm, if you have trouble with that unit as it is not released in SDGO, just replace it with some other high class or advance unit that out-level the Jegan that's been serving for more than 30 years.

Last edited by Blizt; 04-13-2010 at 11:46 PM.

03-26-2010   #32 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Aw crud I got shot down ;(.

Oh well. Good story development! Keep up the good work.

03-26-2010   #33 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ(° -°ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

This seems like fun.. Can I join in?

Name: Reno Whitecross
Eyes: Deep Blue
Hair: Jet Black

Background Information

The son of a famous war Hero, he was trained by his father to be a gundam pilot. At the age of 14 he joined the army, with his father's recommendation. His skills obtained from his father allowed him to rise in ranks, and by 16 he was promoted to a lieutenant. However, due to a freak accident in a military training routine, his father was killed. Devastated, Reno resigned from the army and became a freelance vigilante, often appearing in the midst of battles, and wiping out both sides.

Battle Related Stuff

Reno fights in a style unlike any other. His style consists of erratic and seemingly random movements, making him very difficult to hit with ranged weaponry. However, there is a pattern to his movement that can only be deciphered by the smartest of pilots. Reno favours melee fighting over the use of ranged weaponry, as his father taught him.

Reno uses a customized Red-Black RX-78 Gundam. It is customized to have added maneuverability, speed and agility, at the loss of defense.

Fixed weaponry
2 'BLADE' Beamsabres, mounted in an X on the mobile suit's back.
2 'FLAME' Laser beam guns fixed into the unit's hands.

Optional Armaments
1 'GAWAIN' Anti-ship Sword
1 Beam Sub Machine Gun [Think Kyrios]

The RX-78 Gundam contains the GN Drive system.

Last edited by Retune; 03-26-2010 at 08:07 PM.

03-26-2010   #34 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune
Why not just use O Gundam then

03-26-2010   #35 (permalink)
Raven
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune
Fixed weaponry
2 'BLADE' Beamsabres, mounted in an X on the mobile suit's back.
2 'FLAME' Laser beam guns fixed into the unit's hands.

Optional Armaments
1 'GAWAIN' Anti-ship Sword
1 Beam Sub Machine Gun [Think Kyrios]

it seems illogical to mount beamsabres in an X shape, tho solid blades and anti-ship swords would look better

03-27-2010   #36 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ(° -°ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Why not just use O Gundam then
I haven't watched the second series of 00 Gundam yet
But 0 gundam is a good idea nonetheless

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerX
it seems illogical to mount beamsabres in an X shape, tho solid blades and anti-ship swords would look better
Well, I meant them to be like ZZ or RX-78.. When the sabres are not in use they are like extensions to the jetpack thing.

03-27-2010   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

UPDATED, Side Story #1. Its Ryuma's tragic past...

03-27-2010   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Ryuma is on a distinguished road
IGN: Ryuma

=O awesome, keep up the good work!

03-28-2010   #39 (permalink)
Raven
Games

tragic indeed, nice job

03-28-2010   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Vartio has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerX
To counter your argument, STN-J's Chains contain X/+-Shaped beam blades, but that's simply because of the shape of the chain heads.
...,/\
,./.|.\
/._.._.\
\......./
,.\.|./
...,\/

_ and | being the slots for example for the beam blades slots (which cover the tip of the head). Indeed unless you're a Crossbone Unit, a Cross-shaped beam blade seems illogical, but depending what you're trying to do to a unit, mileage of a Cross-Shaped blade may vary. The STN-J uses them to cut open the armor of an enemy suit to allow the diamond access to the unit's interior to reap Heat-Chainy Havoc.

Casually yeah, you're right, but there are uses for the stuff that provide low energy output but high utility.

Last edited by Vartio; 03-28-2010 at 03:18 PM.