Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-26-2009   #1 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks
Default Well, KR players, here's my suggestion

I am getting sick and tired of all the bullshit that is going on. Apparently some KR players cannot post objectively and have that certain bias against TW players, and this is screwing the forums up. I have a very very strong urge to ask the outsiders to view the B-rank thread and see who the heck is wrong and right there, but I shall not bring the drama out of the forum.

I can see that what most KR players do here are just posting in the specific KR threads, while some small minority enjoy taking potshots at the specific posts that TW players made. Of course, the KR players are pro enough not to require asking stuff in the MS discussion threads or what-so-ever, and if some of our posts somehow ignited that burning flame in you, why not just shift?

And guess what? We didn't have all these drama until the KR players came in.

Administrative Requests - /gg FTW!

I am pretty sure that there are more than 10 KR players here. Tanja can gather their names, do a little request for a Cookies guild forum, and voila, you guys are set to go. Tanja can be her little queen there, you guys can discuss stuff about KR there without us TW players spoiling your day, and we can post our stuff here without our mood going sour as well. You no longer has to see all the stuff we posted here, because while honestly I do appreciate all the legitimate answers you guys gave us, I can make do without those to remove the drama in the forum. Tanja can also finally get back the single page forum she always wanted, since she disapproves of me segregating this forum into the sub-sections in the first place.

This is an honest suggestion. Consider it. And may you guys make the right choice.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 12-26-2009 at 10:34 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-26-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Blade361 is on a distinguished road

Lmao nice thread, love it.
Although you won't get rid of all KR players if you send just Tan and her disciples away.

And uh.. 'This is an honest suggestion. Consider it. And may you guys make the right choice.'
So the right choice would be us getting the **** out of here?XD
Once again, AWESOME thread.

12-26-2009   #3 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

Well, this is mainly for the KR players who think that the TW players sucks anyway. They can get on with their lives, and we can get on with ours.

For those who does not have such discriminations, I don't see a problem with them posting here (people like 0reo), although I doubt they will after Cookies is created, if it ever is gonna be created in the first place.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 12-26-2009 at 08:42 PM.

12-26-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

anthony001 is your worst nightmare!
IGN: FS
Level: over 9000
Guild: mmog,mmog2,cookies

what do you mean by "if it ever is gonna be created"? wasnt cookies already created?

12-26-2009   #5 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

I meant the Cookies guild thread.

12-26-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

anthony001 is your worst nightmare!
IGN: FS
Level: over 9000
Guild: mmog,mmog2,cookies

i think cookies already has a thread long ago since tanja is using the "K clan made" thread as the official cookies thread.

Last edited by anthony001; 12-26-2009 at 09:05 PM.

12-26-2009   #7 (permalink)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Well, this is mainly for the KR players who think that the TW players sucks anyway. They can get on with their lives, and we can get on with ours.

For those who does not have such discriminations, I don't see a problem with them posting here (people like 0reo), although I doubt they will after Cookies is created, if it ever is gonna be created in the first place.
To me, I only curse at the dumbshits who really don't know what the hell they are doing with their suits/ doing at all. For example, like yesterday with majirobo in K who also plays TW. FFS who the hell uses a Zaku 2 CU as a dam scissor and he had 4speed and 1/2 agility -_-.

No offense but Hexi is a dumbshit too . Asking how to use a suit? Isn't he a "pro". I'm pretty sure he could figure it out himself. We could tell you how to use it but what is the point if the person doesn't try it out himself. People should stop using suits that they think is "good". Use suits that are comfortable to you and fit your style...You'll just be useless shit with your team and eventually lead to you guys losing -_-.

12-26-2009   #8 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

you guys should find a way to get along, and abt the whole hexi 'pro' thing, i dont agree, seeking advise is not a sin, even for "pros" . no person is perfect no matter how 'pro' he/she is. and of course, if you guys from kr cant get along with us tw ppl, then this is the right course of action. all this drama is bad for mental health

12-26-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

MiakaNairan is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Miakayouki
Class: Little Mosquito with scythe to_soulmaster
Level: 4.... T-T

well,,
im pretty sure that in 4 days people will be flamming, and a mod will lock it..

i really would like that kr people just accept that its the same game, its diferent, yes it is, but its the same game..

well..

its not a good option to send the kr away. but since its impossible to some people just live in peace..

it would be really better if we just play it and don't bother
i dislike tw events, as some kr players, but whats the point in flamming the tw players? no need.

well, a mod will lock this anyway.. =_=

___
sugest that can work:
just ignore things like "tw players are.." or "...until the KR players sets in";
then you can be happy (miaka do that. and hes happi :D)

and
\ šoš)/ All hail ぴんがすさま!

Last edited by MiakaNairan; 12-26-2009 at 09:41 PM.

12-26-2009   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Rdogg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
No offense but Hexi is a dumbshit too . Asking how to use a suit? Isn't he a "pro". I'm pretty sure he could figure it out
So someone "pro" should never ask for ways to improve there gameplay with a some suits there not familiar with? nice logic there.

12-26-2009   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

mai baies, they are faighint agaim >_<

i blame neko D=

and
\ šoš)/ All hail ぴんがすさま!

12-26-2009   #12 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

look, kr and tw is essentially the same game, only a different server and community, kr is more pro, so what? just give advise to the tw players instead of flaming them and saying stuff like tw sux, kr pwns. this has to stop now if not soon. this kr>tw mindset is killing the fun off this forum

12-26-2009   #13 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiakaNairan
mai baies, they are faighint agaim >_<

i blame neko D=
Why blame me? ;_;

P.S. You are one cool dude Miaka. ;o

12-26-2009   #14 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

lol, Im now called a dumbshit who doesnt believe that T2 can play as a front line rock? nice.

And of course, I do need opinions sometimes. Im not perfect and I don't think anyone can be.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

12-26-2009   #15 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
lol, Im now called a dumbshit who doesnt believe that T2 can play as a front line rock? nice.

And of course, I do need opinions sometimes. Im not perfect and I don't think anyone can be.
It's true. Nobody is perfect. I doubt the top player of K/TW/HK are perfect.

12-26-2009   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

you open a thread for them fo fight again;

;o so i blame you,

ah, and i know im a cool person =D
always looking for my babies, cant be bad then

and
\ šoš)/ All hail ぴんがすさま!

12-26-2009   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

funkmflex will become famous soon enoughfunkmflex will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Why blame me? ;_;

P.S. You are one cool dude Miaka. ;o
Hey guess what? I already have been working on a forum for us due to all the drama and shit that goes on between us. I just need to delete posts and change theme. Not trying to sound mean, but its just plainly cause alot of this shit happens often. I threw the offer up to tanja a while back.

12-26-2009   #18 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

This thread is meant to be an honest suggestion so the bullshit can stop. >:

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkmflex
Hey guess what? I already have been working on a forum for us due to all the drama and shit that goes on between us. I just need to delete posts and change theme. Not trying to sound mean, but its just plainly cause alot of this shit happens often. I threw the offer up to tanja a while back.
Why, thank you. Finally someone who can think logically and take appropriate actions.

12-26-2009   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

nagelus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiakaNairan
you open a thread for them fo fight again;

;o so i blame you,

ah, and i know im a cool person =D
always looking for my babies, cant be bad then
LIES, your bad, pure evil.
You and your pingas wants to destroy Kr!

12-26-2009   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

no, pingas protect me and all living forms
!

and
\ šoš)/ All hail ぴんがすさま!