Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-26-2009   #41 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkmflex
in all fairness you did tell all us kr players to leave and go to a different forum, not all of us flame all the time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by myself
well, this is mainly for the kr players who think that the tw players sucks anyway. they can get on with their lives, and we can get on with ours.

for those who does not have such discriminations, i don't see a problem with them posting here (people like 0reo), although i doubt they will after cookies is created, if it ever is gonna be created in the first place.
=/ .

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-26-2009   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

funkmflex will become famous soon enoughfunkmflex will become famous soon enough

sry :P was a tl/dnr the whole thing lol

12-26-2009   #43 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Rdogg is on a distinguished road

anyway i think racer x pretty much finished this thread.

12-27-2009   #44 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

I seriously don't understand how you guys can fight so much. Reading every single thread in the SDGO forum made me a little upset. This isn't coming from nothing. I was part of a guild for 2 years which mainly focused on the game KartRider. After NA Version closing, we were forced into playing Chinese and Korean version. Guess what? Koreans players are pro. Never have they said that the Chinese version players sucked. What did they do? They made us accounts to help us. The only fights were between guilds. (We were 3 guilds to begin with.) I seriously can't understand how you guys cant have such a relationship. I don't want to flame, but almost everyone here needs to grow up.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

12-27-2009   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Kirasf will become famous soon enough
IGN: Zarata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shugi
I seriously don't understand how you guys can fight so much. Reading every single thread in the SDGO forum made me a little upset. This isn't coming from nothing. I was part of a guild for 2 years which mainly focused on the game KartRider. After NA Version closing, we were forced into playing Chinese and Korean version. Guess what? Koreans players are pro. Never have they said that the Chinese version players sucked. What did they do? They made us accounts to help us. The only fights were between guilds. (We were 3 guilds to begin with.) I seriously can't understand how you guys cant have such a relationship. I don't want to flame, but almost everyone here needs to grow up.
^ Words of truth, seriously creating a thread telling all K players to GTFO cause you are pissed at an argument that obviously didnt make sense is :/ Nobody said anything abot tw players suck, we make fun of the "events" tw has like the roullette not the actual players.

P.S: I blame Hexi :3

12-27-2009   #46 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

And this is why I avoid unit discussions and do things my own way.

| Adventus |

12-27-2009   #47 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

um. What did I do? ._. I never flamed. I gave reason in all my posts. No evidence was given to prove their own opinions that rejected mine.

I'm sorry to say but... I'm not the one calling other people dumbshits or telling others to shut up.

Below post is the truth. I've seen so many instances from a select few.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Seim; 12-27-2009 at 01:38 AM.

12-27-2009   #48 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirasf
Nobody said anything abot tw players suck,
Because what happened in the b rank thread was a lie rite?

12-27-2009   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Kirasf will become famous soon enough
IGN: Zarata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdogg
Because what happened in the b rank thread was a lie rite?
^Flame, quote me when i said tw players sux.

12-27-2009   #50 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Majingundam is on a distinguished road
IGN: Majirobo in gundam sd.
Class: Newtype 5 to_mercenary
Level: ace pilot, yup yup:)
Guild: Cookies and MMOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronozone
To me, I only curse at the dumbshits who really don't know what the hell they are doing with their suits/ doing at all. For example, like yesterday with majirobo in K who also plays TW. FFS who the hell uses a Zaku 2 CU as a dam scissor and he had 4speed and 1/2 agility -_-.

No offense but Hexi is a dumbshit too . Asking how to use a suit? Isn't he a "pro". I'm pretty sure he could figure it out himself. We could tell you how to use it but what is the point if the person doesn't try it out himself. People should stop using suits that they think is "good". Use suits that are comfortable to you and fit your style...You'll just be useless shit with your team and eventually lead to you guys losing -_-.
i swear, you just dont quit. everyday you act like a total douchebag over a freaking video game. why dont you grow some nuts and act like a real adult for once. as old as you are, you act so emo and immature. stop ruining everyones fun.

psn: Majinbara
Games on psn: Sf4, ninjagaiden 2, gundam dynasty 2, blazblue, metal gear online, dbz raging and burst limit soo far

Last edited by Majingundam; 12-27-2009 at 01:45 AM.

12-27-2009   #51 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirasf
^Flame, quote me when i said tw players sux.
You said Nobody not your self also if you considered that a flame you must be really soft.

12-27-2009   #52 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

Oh my.....here we go again

12-27-2009   #53 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Flaming, everything ->irc/aim/aol/msn/ym/facebook/icq/QQ/etc

If you guys need a guild section, request it, provided you guys have read the requirements and the rules here
- Rules

And about guild here
- Guild Services

Thread closed to prevent unwanted attention.

12-27-2009   #54 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

SGDO is just one big bowl of fun fun fun, huh?

Forgive me for my bluntness, but this TW vs. KR rivalry is downright ridiculous. Too many people have taken discussions personally and have made a habit of aggravating the other for reasons illogical to me. You know what this reminds me of? Israel and Palestine.

Zgm, everyone has a right to use the SGDO forum. I see no reason to effectively quarantine the KR players because of a few bad apples. Your suggestion would erect a tangible schism reminiscent of the old days of apartheid -- not a pleasant prospect. I don't want any of the players, even if they are small in number, to feel like they are being driven away, or even that they have to make another forum in another site just to be able to talk about their favorite game.

Everyone, please try to get along. When people from either side say inappropriate things, just report it. Eventually, troublemakers will get banned from accumulating points anyway. There's no point in baiting people, or biting the bait. You know who looks foolish when you lose your temper? YOU. You know who looks like a kid throwing tantrums? YOU. I.e., it's just not cool to lose your cool.

Behave, kiddies. Mama Cath and the staff will think about how to force-feed chill pills all around.