Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-26-2009   #21 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagelus
LIES, your bad, pure evil.
You and your pingas wants to destroy Kr!
What's this? @@

Miaka is a nice guy as far as I can remember. >:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-26-2009   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Rdogg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Not trying to sound mean, but its just plainly cause alot of this shit happens often.
Most of those reasons are rather petty.

12-26-2009   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

funkmflex will become famous soon enoughfunkmflex will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
This thread is meant to be an honest suggestion so the bullshit can stop. >:

Why, thank you. Finally someone who can think logically and take appropriate actions.
of course! i play both versions tho lol

12-26-2009   #24 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkmflex
of course! i play both versions tho lol
So do I. Lol.

12-26-2009   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

nagelus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
What's this? @@

Miaka is a nice guy as far as I can remember. >:
Dont trust her, she has the ability to crash any game :3

12-26-2009   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

MiakaNairan is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Miakayouki
Class: Little Mosquito with scythe to_soulmaster
Level: 4.... T-T

uhm, im thinking in the forum members.
since they are not that cold headed as hiro, they will just flame flame and flame.. i mean
how some1 that flame couse you play a version that has events (bad or not), will think logically and dont flame more?

=(

and
\ šoš)/ All hail ぴんがすさま!

12-26-2009   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

funkmflex will become famous soon enoughfunkmflex will become famous soon enough

im not getting into this, all ik is im making a forum for cookies, thats it lol

12-26-2009   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

anthony001 is your worst nightmare!
IGN: FS
Level: over 9000
Guild: mmog,mmog2,cookies

please people more LOVE less hate
because new year is coming soon we need to change for the better. Please no more flaming against each other

12-26-2009   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SDGO Cookies Clan

our new forums, basic setup atm, looks will change

12-26-2009   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Asking people not to flame each other is impossible the best you can ask for is to make sure this doesn't happen often and if you ask me all a new forum for Kr players will do is give them a place to talk behind tw players back.

12-26-2009   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

well...stop talkin shit about them and maybie they will stop (or wont do it as much) with you. I was asked to make it, So I made it. ignoring any of your further posts on the topic. Im here as a neutral messenger, not to flame.Also this was done before this escalate to where it is now.

12-26-2009   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

i kind agree with rdogg; but since "Asking people not to flame each other is impossible" (source:rdogg) the only thing that can be done is do another forum, or just ignore the flames.

and
\ šoš)/ All hail ぴんがすさま!

12-26-2009   #33 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Talking shit about who? i wasn't talking shit about anyone nor have i had any real issue with players form both versions i was just given my opinion based on past events just like this one its fine and all if your a neutral messenger i was just giving my 2 cents about this whole ordeal.

Last edited by Rdogg; 12-27-2009 at 12:14 AM.

12-26-2009   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiakaNairan
i kind agree with rdogg; but since "Asking people not to flame each other is impossible"[font:'1'](font:rdogg)[/font] the only thing that can be done is do another forum, or just ignore the flames.
the ignoring part will never happen :/ lol

12-26-2009   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdogg
Asking people not to flame each other is impossible the best you can ask for is to make sure this doesn't happen often and if you ask me all a new forum for Kr players will do is give them a place to talk behind tw players back.
I took this as talking shit lol. could just be failure of reading the interwebs lol

12-26-2009   #36 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

thats why the possibility of making a new forum can happen, since its one fast solution

and
\ šoš)/ All hail ぴんがすさま!

12-26-2009   #37 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Its ok thats pretty understandable sometimes people think am dissing them or being a jerk when am trying not to be.

Last edited by Rdogg; 12-27-2009 at 12:15 AM.

12-27-2009   #38 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

Im usually not blunt, but this is a horrible thread. You are basically proposing for one version of players to get out of the sdgo forums and go somewhere else. How does this solve anything?

Regardless of who plays what version, I dont see how anyone has the right to tell them not to post in a forum. There are flame posts, but it takes 2 to clap. Just because its fights between a TW based player and KR based player doesnt give the right to generalise the whole population.

I play both versions and I can say there are as many people doing flames on both sides, so why are you using which servers they are in to differentiate them, seems extremely bias in my view. If its particular people thats causing problems you can just report and talk to mods about it, but telling the K players to go post somewhere else is ridiculous.

Just by making this very thread you are already trying to spark fuel between the versions. Being vocal on a forum doesnt mean your comments hold more weight, just cause there are 5-10% trouble makers here, you cant just tell the other 95% of people what they should or should not do, I do not see how that is fair.

For the reasons above, I will be requesting for this thread to be locked. If you have specific issues to people causing the problems, use the private messages tab.

12-27-2009   #39 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

If you take a look at all the lol-flame threads, almost all of the stuff are started by some KR players commenting how TW sucked, or somewhere along the line. Just take a look at Tanja's ban records, and you catch the drift.

I've made it clear in my later posts that I do not mind KR players, and I do not discriminate them. But apparently some of the KR players do against the TW players. I do not see how this has any relationship to my post count, because I never brought those up.

All I am suggesting is, if the KR players rage over what the TW players have to post, comment, suggest, or whatsover, they can do themselves a favor and ourselves a favor by not looking at what we have posted are ignoring it. Creating a guild thread simply aids in that area.

The KR threads can go into a guild thread, so I see it as a perfectly fine solution. That way, the minority of the KR players can get their exclusive thread, and they don't have to look at, by their standards, "shitty" threads and posts created by the TW players. All will be fine, there will be no more drama. Those who holds no such discrimination against the TW players can continue to post here as they deem fit, cause these threads do not cause an eyesore to them.

This is similar to the rant threads. If you dislike rants, don't look at it, and don't post in it. Simple. Don't go about dissing the rest just so you can.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 12-27-2009 at 12:49 AM.

12-27-2009   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

in all fairness you did tell all us KR players to leave and go to a different forum, not all of us flame all the time...