Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (21) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-02-2010   #2481 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Be happy I'm in class right now...Dissing SEED Destiny suits. If you want, I'll show you how "bad" them SEED Destiny suits are. Everything you said about Unicorn is voided now. GG for making a fool of yourself.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-02-2010   #2482 (permalink)
Wanderer
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseRagnarok OnlineCosmic Break

Nirvaxstiel has disabled reputation
IGN: (MAIN) Satsuki
Class: Yuri to_wizard

Got a new Toy

11-02-2010   #2483 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZelerixXephra
Got a new Toy

Congrats my friend.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

11-02-2010   #2484 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirov119

Type: Scissors

Armament
: MGX-2235 "Callidus" Multi-phase Beam Cannon
: MA-M21KF High-energy Beam Rifle (Combined)
: EQFU-3X Super DRAGOON
after R
: MA-M02G "Super Lacerta" Beam Sabre
: MA-M21KF High-energy Beam Rifle
: MMI-M15E "Xiphias 3"
Rail Cannon

Stats
health: 15.9(scissors common #1)
defense: 19.8
special: 18.3
speed: 27.6(S rank common #1)
attack: 18.3
agility: 19.5(scissors #1)

Skills
: Reload Up - increases reload speed by 25%
: Neutron Jammer Canceller Ex - infinite dash booster+increased search range+displays enemies on radar
: ranged special
after R
: melee special

fancy stats...
in the revealing video, strike freedom released a "ima kill all paper" aura that brought tears to the eyes of many paper users. since it has reload up, it has literally no problem with ammunition. but the loss of defense against ballistic weapons is a bit unfortunate. before R, it has a no-down long cannon, a down cannon, and a plentiful-looking dragoon system. after R, it gets a 5hit down beam saber, double hit beam rifle, and a rail cannon same as that of freedom

and since its a scissors, at the time of its release, the mass opinion was that Infinite Justice and Deathscythe Hell Custom will thrive even more(as if they didnt thrive already).

although it is undoubtedly one of the best scissors units(and maybe the best), its not enough to be type-oblivious like Infinite Justice or Deathscythe Hell Custom(of course, it is those two that are friggin OP). but nevertheless, strike freedom is a powerful suit. with a strong down beam, it can even keep rocks at bay up to a certain amount. not to mention that the maphack in NJCex will be annoying to Deathscythe Hell Custom.

the no-down beam is a thick, pretty beam with no immobility and no pre-delay, while the down beam has a bit of pre-delay and immobility but is powerful. the dragoon system shows a fast reload(after skill 1) that is even faster than most melee combo weapons. the beam sabers are equal to(if not better) than freedom's in terms of speed. but its the beam rifles that make ppl sigh, for it shows some lack of damage. the rail cannon is equal(but it lacks damage compared to freedom's, which i will go over later)

dragoon has a total ammunition of 6, but it shoots a total of 8 in the order of 211211. the normal 6 funnels hit 4 times each, while strike freedom's dragoon hits 3 times each, making the hits equal, in theory. but the 2 dragoon launches are 1 hit, not 2 hits, per shot, giving freedom a total of 18 hits. and it doesnt have higher damage eithor. a test with latent potential proved that the 2 dragoon launches dont even have the slightest damage difference with the 1 dragoon launches.

and although dragoon has highest damage in the shortest time, they have equal DPS to other funnel s rankers; nu, sazabi, providence, and even HWS, whos funnels are a totally different matter.

and although dragoons have high attack stat efficiency, funnel/dragoons have poor c/oc efficiency.

and when u hit only one of the 2 dragoon launches, both explode. same with rubbing it against the wall. and a more important part is that...U CAN DODGE IT!!! if u match the timing and side dash at the right time, or just run around until the 3 hits are up, it is possible to not get hit a single time by the dragoons.

and as it is implied by the fact that the basic attack stat is lower than freedom's, even though the armament after pressing R are equal to freedom's, each one has lower damage than the regular freedom. it is softmax style balancing, in other words, more weapons but less power.(but then, why are IJ and DSHC so unbalanced)

the weapon 2 down beam has a reaction speed as fast as F91's VSBR(called #1 in down beam reaction speed). in fact, it is so fast that some users have trouble "after-aiming" and tend to have less accuracy(it is also considerably thinner than other down beams).

if u can utilize all 6 weapons at the right place at the right time, strike freedom can become the best scissors unit. but using the down beam and dragoon system make u stay in one place for a fair bit of time, making u fairly open to fire, and u end up taking relatively more hits than freedom would. of course, that would depend on personal skills. but no scissors still tends to follow destiny in terms of stable damage dealing(with a fast melee combo that has booster down, and seed awakening EX(always maximum damage) combined with a powerful homing boomerang, destiny can do the most stable damage dealing out of all the scissors)

and as i said, the damage ratio is way lower than freedom, especially the beam sabers and rail cannons. strike freedom with +7 attack does equal damage to no-custom freedom with rail cannons.(but this is rather proper, considering SS and S are both 5 cost. it is Infinite Justice that is strange, becoming insanely powerful with a mere extra S)

Mix Plans
Freedom c1
Sword Strike c1
CGUE Deep Arms c1
Astray Gold Frame c1
M1 Astray c1

u do get a deep arms from a mission, but it has 4 SLOTS compared to the regular 3, so many users ended up making and raising an extra deep arms(while some users just used the 4-slotted one nways)

why does it seem like im mainly dissing this unit?
Hmm I wonder where I got this from. So many things I wanna call out in this "pro" guide but ya, not in the mood.

Last edited by Role; 11-02-2010 at 08:03 AM.

11-02-2010   #2485 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

How to Win the Internetz

1. DO NOT TROLL.

2. DO NOT FEED THE TROLL.

I'm not as nice as the Forum Team guys. Straighten up before I smack you primadonna trollalalahs all the way to My Little Pony Land.

Pro Tip: Bashing another server or player will not magically grow a genetically stunted p3n0r. You need to surgically implant a fossilized banana for that.

11-02-2010   #2486 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
How to Win the Internetz

1. DO NOT TROLL.

2. DO NOT FEED THE TROLL.

I'm not as nice as the Forum Team guys. Straighten up before I smack you primadonna trollalalahs all the way to My Little Pony Land.

Pro Tip: Bashing another server or player will not magically grow a genetically stunted p3n0r. You need to surgically implant a fossilized banana for that.
Just saying if someone is giving false information. We tell them that they are wrong(in a troll way). But then they go and they to defend their BS. Everyone else knows it is wrong but they can't get it through their thick skulls that they are wrong.

Back on Topic : Hexi and I got so many noobs in LoL yesterday. It was not fun.

Last edited by Role; 11-02-2010 at 08:23 AM.

11-02-2010   #2487 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

@Catharsis

Firstly, we are actually not bashing against servers. Me and Seim are TW players, and Mirei is a KR player. So yeah, the TW/KR thing never did come into play this time round. If anything, KirovReporting is the person who is acting all superior because he knows a bit of Korean and plays KR server, and lurks KR sites.

Secondly, we are saying the truth, even though we are not nice about it. I guess it is because you don't know anything about SDGO, so I'll put it in TO terms.

Here is a guy who is saying that Raccoons is the best class, then his reason is that he payed for a level 200 Raccoon, played it for twenty minutes, then he deleted it, even though he felt it is the best class. He gives tips that is full of nonsense and mistakes, forms opinions and points based on info which he have gathered from the net, and even then most of them are wrong. It's like him saying, Primadonnas sucks because I hate cats lolol. Also, Final Blow is OPed and more damaging than Volley Kick because it is based on HP! And you know what, my points are right because I get my information from KR forums, and guess what, the game is from KR!

So yeah. There is no KR/TW thing coming into play. We have not really played that card for a while now. If you checked all the posts KirovReporting has posted and understood SDGO, he is the one doing so. It's posters against someone who pulls stuff out of thin air and pass it off as the absolute truth.

11-02-2010   #2488 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
@Catharsis

Firstly, we are actually not bashing against servers. Me and Seim are TW players, and Mirei is a KR player. So yeah, the TW/KR thing never did come into play this time round. If anything, KirovReporting is the person who is acting all superior because he knows a bit of Korean and plays KR server, and lurks KR sites.

Secondly, we are saying the truth, even though we are not nice about it. I guess it is because you don't know anything about SDGO, so I'll put it in TO terms.

Here is a guy who is saying that Raccoons is the best class, then his reason is that he payed for a level 200 Raccoon, played it for twenty minutes, then he deleted it, even though he felt it is the best class. He gives tips that is full of nonsense and mistakes, forms opinions and points based on info which he have gathered from the net, and even then most of them are wrong. It's like him saying, Primadonnas sucks because I hate cats lolol. Also, Final Blow is OPed and more damaging than Volley Kick because it is based on HP! And you know what, my points are right because I get my information from KR forums, and guess what, the game is from KR!

So yeah. There is no KR/TW thing coming into play. We have not really played that card for a while now. If you checked all the posts KirovReporting has posted and understood SDGO, he is the one doing so. It's posters against someone who pulls stuff out of thin air and pass it off as the absolute truth.
^This

Only thing I saw in this thread was false information getting bashed.

The only problem was that he defended his fail information...

I loled at your 2nd paragraph.

11-02-2010   #2489 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

The existing TW players, KR players, and HK players all co-existed peacefully in this thread and gave each other the information they each needed. It has always been this way and they never said their server > others.

They only did correct the false information, as stated above.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

11-02-2010   #2490 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

So are you telling me that because a guy was giving out wrong information in a rude way, you will all respond in a rude way and bash back? As opposed to, say, disagreeing in a civilized manner that I know you are all perfectly capable of?

Anyone who can explain what "feeding the troll" means and why it doesn't solve anything gets 100 cookies from me.

Srsly, guys. This is very disappointing.

11-02-2010   #2491 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

When people say utter BS, talk big, and also say the most screwed up things, it's just irresistable =)

I'm pretty sure kirov isn't trolling but is simply just bad and terrible. He just simply doesn't know when to stop posting bad posts. I mean, I didn't really even want to post my disgust at his rock preferences and logic although Dusk did post a picture of a msn convo.... To be honest, I pretty much just wanted him to stop posting stupid posts once and for all and realize that he needs skill/basic knowledge of the game before backing anything he says.

GG, guess you can't please everyone.
But really, this is the internet, we're not obliged to always stay/be nice and sugar coat all our words. It'll be straight,blunt, and probably offensive.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Seim; 11-02-2010 at 11:09 AM.

11-02-2010   #2492 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
So are you telling me that because a guy was giving out wrong information in a rude way, you will all respond in a rude way and bash back? As opposed to, say, disagreeing in a civilized manner that I know you are all perfectly capable of?

Anyone who can explain what "feeding the troll" means and why it doesn't solve anything gets 100 cookies from me.

Srsly, guys. This is very disappointing.
Srsly what do you expect from the internet.

No one will play attention to, oh you have got it wrong. Please stop saying that. They'll just call you a stupid noob. They'll respond to, you are ****ing stupid just gtfo. As nice as I can be, it all left because of Maplestory/other games. To get someone's attention, you have to be straight and to the point. Doesn't need the cursing here and there but it gets the point even better.

Have you ever been on the internet of recent? Because this isn't real life society we are talking about.

I'm not here to bash you but I'm just saying it as it is...

11-02-2010   #2493 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirei
Srsly what do you expect from the internet.

No one will play attention to, oh you have got it wrong. Please stop saying that. They'll just call you a stupid noob. They'll respond to, you are ****ing stupid just gtfo. As nice as I can be, it all left because of Maplestory/other games. To get someone's attention, you have to be straight and to the point. Don't need cursing here and there but it gets the point even better.

Have you ever been on the internet of recent? Because this isn't real life society we are talking about.

I'm not here to bash you but I'm just saying it as it is...
The truth hurts~

I think it's mainly Maple tho, but many other games are catching on.

Sigh, society is degrading.

11-02-2010   #2494 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about
Guild: exMachina

the internet?
thats only for online gaming
nothing else
oh wait
image uploading and blogging too
nothing else

and no, i have my sources, u have ur sources, so believe whichever one you want
but i stick to the opinion that my source is the most reliable source for sdgokr

Last edited by KirovReporting; 11-02-2010 at 06:56 PM.

11-02-2010   #2495 (permalink)
Wanderer
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseRagnarok OnlineCosmic Break

Nirvaxstiel has disabled reputation
IGN: (MAIN) Satsuki
Class: Yuri to_wizard

Its not entirely for online gaming, it can be used as sources for information of certain stuff depending on what the person wants. For example work.

11-02-2010   #2496 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirovReporting
the internet?
thats only for online gaming
nothing else
oh wait
image uploading and blogging too
nothing else

and no, i have my sources, u have ur sources, so believe whichever one you want
but i stick to the opinion that my source is the most reliable source for sdgokr
Then don't tell us anything from your sources. We don't want to hear it here.

11-02-2010   #2497 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

If you really want to continue to actually not get slammed for every post you make, then just please stop arguing with every info on this forum....

11-02-2010   #2498 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
If you really want to continue to actually not get slammed for every post you make, then just please stop arguing with every info on this forum....
^this

Blind yet can't see this.

11-02-2010   #2499 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games

Yes, guys, I've actually been to the internet recently. Probably been online longer than you think, because Windows did not exist when I started using a computer. I've seen shitty communities, but I've also seen decent ones, like this site.

The internet does not excuse asshattery. It may surprise you folks, but there are REAL people behind other players and forum usernames. If you are expected to treat people with respect IRL, there is reason why you shouldn't online.

I don't know what internet communities and websites you've been to, but if the only exposure you've had are full of rude jerks calling each other stupid, then maybe you should explore more websites and meet better people. Here's a suggestion: Venture into the other gaming and off-topic forums of this site. You might be surprised. Heck, truth be told I'm surprised at how many conflicts erupt in the Gundam section, because it's comparatively peaceful everywhere else.

The most important point: We have rules in this site. It keeps this forum a pleasant place where people can talk, meet, and make friends. That requires disagreeing without dissing each other. Even if other websites do not require common courtesy from their members, THIS SITE DOES. If that does not sit well with you, well, I'm sure 4chan wouldn't mind a few more anons.

RESPECT EACH OTHER. I don't care if you think the other person is stupid; there are many ways to say you disagree without being rude. Other ways that make you sound mature and smart. Other ways that show you're better than stooping to that level.

Here's an alternative way of handling a troll:
  • If someone is being an annoying git, ignore him. Ignoring said troll usually induces even more stupid behavior to attract attention, like breaking the rules by flaming.
  • Once said troll breaks the rules, REPORT him. In less than an hour, that troll will either get an infraction or hit with a banhammer.
  • You sit here smug and happy knowing you've successfully gotten rid of the git, while the troll sits at home fuming at being banned for a day.
My friends, that is how you win without getting dragged into the battle.

This has gone off-topic long enough. If you want to discuss this further, my PM box has a few more thousand slots and will welcome your concerns. You can also catch me on MSN. *points to the left*

Now back to your regular programming~

11-03-2010   #2500 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Viper is on a distinguished road

OC3 Strike Noir. lulrandom