Games
Trickster OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon SagaLegend of Edda

SereneSky is on a distinguished road
IGN: apricots // KaruLion
Class: Saint // Lion to_engineer

Just wanted to say, I'm back in SDGO now xD
New IGN: mangos

PM me if you guys want a 1v1 o.o;;
Hope I won't lose as badly as before when I never knew what auto-lock is....

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-11-2009   #102 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by SereneSky
Just wanted to say, I'm back in SDGO now xD
New IGN: mangos

PM me if you guys want a 1v1 o.o;;
Hope I won't lose as badly as before when I never knew what auto-lock is....
welcome back

08-13-2009   #103 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

magimaster can only hope to improve

Hi, i'm kinda knew, started a few days ago. Some guy helped me join. And I don't know much about this game. Like even though i've read a lot of posts, i can't figure out where to actually get the mix plans, and bcuz evrything is in bars, i prob wouldn't figure out which ms for which mix plan lol. I also don't get how to use a specfic skill part. Like I understand lft. ctrl and stuff lol, but can't figure out if i'm using it or not in game for some reason.
Anyway lol, that was kinda long. My IGN is Scythe00.
and ya...... ok lolz that was really long for an introduction my bad.

08-13-2009   #104 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Jimwhat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Jimwhat
IGN: Jimwhat
Level: Noob
Guild: None
Xfire: jimwhat

Just started, IGN: Jimwhat

08-13-2009   #105 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by magimaster
Hi, i'm kinda knew, started a few days ago. Some guy helped me join. And I don't know much about this game. Like even though i've read a lot of posts, i can't figure out where to actually get the mix plans, and bcuz evrything is in bars, i prob wouldn't figure out which ms for which mix plan lol. I also don't get how to use a specfic skill part. Like I understand lft. ctrl and stuff lol, but can't figure out if i'm using it or not in game for some reason.
Anyway lol, that was kinda long. My IGN is Scythe00.
and ya...... ok lolz that was really long for an introduction my bad.
You can get the mix plans in the cash shop.

You have to equip the skill part in order to use it. This can be done inside your room in the modification page. If you did not equip it, you won't be using it. Since it is a one time deal, you will run out of it eventually and won't be using it

These simple questions can be found on the FAQ page under question 4
http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/sd-g...e-sdgo-tw.html

You can correspond the name of the MS which is in the bar to what is in the gacha machine. Or you can use the english Wiki on the useful data site page.
http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/sd-g...ata-sites.html

08-14-2009   #106 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
You can get the mix plans in the cash shop.

You have to equip the skill part in order to use it. This can be done inside your room in the modification page. If you did not equip it, you won't be using it. Since it is a one time deal, you will run out of it eventually and won't be using it

These simple questions can be found on the FAQ page under question 4
http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/sd-g...e-sdgo-tw.html

You can correspond the name of the MS which is in the bar to what is in the gacha machine. Or you can use the english Wiki on the useful data site page.
http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/sd-g...ata-sites.html
Ok, first for the mixes, wen i used the wiki, i wasn't sure if it also applied for the tw version cuz i thought it was for jap or kor, i forgot wich. And I got evrything needed except i didn't lv up my key. I'm trying to build Apsalus ll. But wen i looked at the cash shop, at apsalus ll, i'm not sure if it had anything to do with it, but there were two things that weren't highilighted in white, on what seems to be the mix-plan ingredients or w/e you call em' lol. As for the skill parts, i did equip them, i'm jsut not sure if they automatically activate, bcuz there's the lft ctrl button for using the parts. and i didn't see anything happen when i pressed the ctrl button. I see a box under my health bar, that has the skill part, and also a small arrow pointing up and then a basic mouse icon. The same applies when a skill is activated. Also I was wondering how often they usually update new capsules.

08-14-2009   #107 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Ok, first for the mixes, wen i used the wiki, i wasn't sure if it also applied for the tw version cuz i thought it was for jap or kor, i forgot wich.
Every version works the same, except a Gold frame Amatsu and Blue Frame 2nd L in TW.

Quote:
And I got evrything needed except i didn't lv up my key. I'm trying to build Apsalus ll. But wen i looked at the cash shop, at apsalus ll, i'm not sure if it had anything to do with it, but there were two things that weren't highilighted in white, on what seems to be the mix-plan ingredients or w/e you call em' lol.
This means that the two unit required aren't at their appropriate level or if you have missed an MS. Meaning Ground gundam must be leveled until Custom Lvl 1.

Quote:
As for the skill parts, i did equip them, i'm jsut not sure if they automatically activate, bcuz there's the lft ctrl button for using the parts. and i didn't see anything happen when i pressed the ctrl button. I see a box under my health bar, that has the skill part, and also a small arrow pointing up and then a basic mouse icon. The same applies when a skill is activated.
There is a different between Skill parts, and Items. Items can be activated using CTRL. Skill parts DO NOT. They are activated when you have enough SP, or if there is an HP requirement, you have to meet that requirement, such as under 40% HP.

Otherwise they DO NOT activate. But will still be used each battle.

I am not sure what the small arrow is, but maybe you can point that out from the Screen shots in the FAQ page. Basic mouse icon is always there, it is your cursor.

Skill parts that are in the MS activate by themselves when an requirement for them to activate is met. Usually require you to hit, get hit, to full the SP gauge.

Quote:
Also I was wondering how often they usually update new capsules.
1 month to 1.5 month so far.

08-15-2009   #108 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Ok, thx for clarifying the skill parts lol.
But as far as the plan mixes, would one of the parts, be the actually plan, bcuz i nvr bought that..... so ya just wondering about that. Also sometimes I get salary, and it wasn't in any of the guides, and I never seem to get my salary, so I'm just wondering how that works. Last, I'm pretty sure I applied to some clan of the one who posted the how to join clan guide, is that yours? Bcuz I'd really like your help in game and I wasn't accepted or anything.

08-15-2009   #109 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
But as far as the plan mixes, would one of the parts, be the actually plan, bcuz i nvr bought that..... so ya just wondering about that.
you can get plan randomly by beating missions, Also doing certain quests gives you plans.

Finally if you want to plan mix, you need to have a plan. These can be brought in the cash shop. But with in game currency.

Quote:
Also sometimes I get salary, and it wasn't in any of the guides, and I never seem to get my salary, so I'm just wondering how that works. Last, I'm pretty sure I applied to some clan of the one who posted the how to join clan guide, is that yours? Bcuz I'd really like your help in game and I wasn't accepted or anything.
I am 100% sure it is in the FAQs section where Blizt had translated the menus.

You can accept salary from the salary tab. Basically, when you finish missions, and you get various items, you can pick it up from there. Also if you used dream gacha you can pick it up from salary as well. The item there will expire in 30 days if not picked up.

You can choose to select the item by checking the little box and choose the left side button to pick up the item. The other button on the right is for deleting.

As for clan, currently clan space is extremely limited. We are actually at our limit.

Yet we do plan to open a new clan as soon as I do some house cleaning after coming back from field work next week.

We also plan to open up a new clan for the new comers to this forum.

Please stay tune XD

08-15-2009   #110 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Ok, i'm not exactly sure wat dream gacha is lol. I have a feeling it has to do w/ the second part of the capsules, but i'm not too sure. Also I was wondering if I need to lv up my rank, to open up new quests, cuz i finished all of my quests. Other than that thx a bunch, cleared up a lot for me.

08-15-2009   #111 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

this dream gacha is good for new comers to start with.
Most of the suits they give are solid in performance and can do pretty good once u get going on things
All of the suits in that gacha gives AS ranks or the S rank Wing zero Custom
any rank is ok to dream gacha and ur right that its on the second tab in the capsule page.
though the price is 14500 per roll.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

08-15-2009   #112 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

rynax is on a distinguished road

new to the game do add me in game
IGN: Keruz
Hope to see u guys

08-16-2009   #113 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
this dream gacha is good for new comers to start with.
Most of the suits they give are solid in performance and can do pretty good once u get going on things
All of the suits in that gacha gives AS ranks or the S rank Wing zero Custom
any rank is ok to dream gacha and ur right that its on the second tab in the capsule page.
though the price is 14500 per roll.
Ok, so just to make sure, no mater what happens i'll get an AS rank or the S rank.
Also I was wondering, i see alot of the tw people saying 98, wat in the word doz that mean?

08-16-2009   #114 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

if u got more questions please post in the questions and answer thread please

98 means "let's go"
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

08-16-2009   #115 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Kumorininja is on a distinguished road

My ign is : Darksin

08-21-2009   #116 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Hope is on a distinguished road
IGN: V1rtue
Class: Male

Yo! Add me up! IGN : V1rtue

08-22-2009   #117 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

simonchan200 can only hope to improve

simonchan200 - IGN: SimonCH

08-23-2009   #118 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Redcomet86 is on a distinguished road

Hi ppl..i am new here..so the sdgo english comunity is here.

IGN:R3d3x,Redtemo

09-01-2009   #119 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Asen is on a distinguished road

IGN: Chobo

09-03-2009   #120 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

rui16 will become famous soon enough

SDGO TW IGN: lockon16

I play around 3-5 pm and 11-12 pm central time on weekdays. Weekends it varies.