Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-24-2014   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Tera OnlineGuild Wars 2SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDiablo III

Lunamorte is on a distinguished road
Default Which Server

Are most of you guys playing on? Luna is recently made a new account (mostly because Luna forgot Luna's old account) on NA SDGO but it seems rather empty in the Beginner channel. Are there more people in the Expert Channel or should Luna think about joining one of the asian servers?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-25-2014   #2 (permalink)
DoX
This Itself Is A Miracle
Awards Facebook Fan

DoX is a jewel in the roughDoX is a jewel in the roughDoX is a jewel in the roughDoX is a jewel in the rough
IGN: SDoXX
Class: B.R.S/W.R.S
Guild: Refuge

Can't say no on that. Servers like HK,SEA,NA is a rather deserted area in beginner channel ( except KR & TW of cuz ), I won't lie. You need to bear with it until you reached V rank to get raped the benefits when visiting expert channel. Just pick any server you can cope with since most of us are there anyways, rofl~

02-25-2014   #3 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

Why is TC talking in third person, I cannot comprehend.

02-25-2014   #4 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

My brain is full of fuck. Though I wouldn't mind him/her/it joining the asian servers. HK clans are active, and same goes for TW/KR/SEA/NA. Which reminds me, I wanna visit SEA or TW again.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

02-25-2014   #5 (permalink)
DoX
This Itself Is A Miracle
Awards Facebook Fan

DoX is a jewel in the roughDoX is a jewel in the roughDoX is a jewel in the roughDoX is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshiro
My brain is full of fuck. Though I wouldn't mind him/her/it joining the asian servers. HK clans are active, and same goes for TW/KR/NA. Which reminds me, I wanna visit SEA or TW again.
I don't recall SEA having "offical" clans over there until now

02-25-2014   #6 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuna
Why is TC talking in third person, Asuna cannot comprehend.
Fixed for accuracy
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

02-25-2014   #7 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough

Buster is confused.

And oh, there's no SEA clans? That was... surprising.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

02-25-2014   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterStar Wars: The Old RepublicLego UniverseTera Online

Jaygrazer will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Jaygrazer
IGN: (NA)Jaygrazer
Level: Double Diamond
Guild: (NA)Fallen Angels

I'm on NA server (IGN Jaygrazer). I'm in a clan I helped co-found, Fallen Angels. If you feel like continuing NA and want to join my clan, shoot me a PM in game

Otherwise, DoX is in the TW clan, I think Kenshiro and a couple of other people are doing their thing in HK server? Is that right?? And LostTheGame is in a straight up korean clan on the KR server.

02-25-2014   #9 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaygrazer
I'm on NA server (IGN Jaygrazer). I'm in a clan I helped co-found, Fallen Angels. If you feel like continuing NA and want to join my clan, shoot me a PM in game

Otherwise, DoX is in the TW clan, I think Kenshiro and a couple of other people are doing their thing in HK server? Is that right?? And LostTheGame is in a straight up korean clan on the KR server.
Yeah, I run the HK clan Seven Swords, and so does Silvary from Indonesia Vanguard. Oh and glad to know Uncle Dox is still playing TW.

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

02-25-2014   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Quote:
Why is TC talking in third person, I cannot comprehend.
Luna just feels like talking in third person because Luna is Luna; meaning Luna may be having some mental instability issues at times due to how Luna seems to rather enjoy referring to Luna as Luna. At times Luna feels like Luna is having an identity crisis as Luna ends up referring Luna as Luna in real life even though Luna's real name isn't really Luna. Luna also finds it incredibly fun.

Anyway, back onto the main topic, which of the asian servers should Luna join? It seems like everyone plays on a number of servers but is there one that people play on the most [looks like it's HK?] (since Luna would probably end up just looking for you guys due to Luna only knowing English even though Luna is Asian in real life). Also is still possible to perform micro-transactions on that server as Luna would like to buy some hangar expansions at the very least.

Last edited by Lunamorte; 02-25-2014 at 09:23 AM.

02-25-2014   #11 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422
Fixed for accuracy
You fool! I don't have that disease. TC is more helpful answering questions than your random corrections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunamorte
Luna just feels like talking in third person because Luna is Luna; meaning Luna may be having some mental instability issues at times due to how Luna seems to rather enjoy referring to Luna as Luna. At times Luna feels like Luna is having an identity crisis as Luna ends up referring Luna as Luna in real life even though Luna's real name isn't really Luna. Luna also finds it incredibly fun.
Ok.

Last edited by Asuna; 02-25-2014 at 12:47 PM.

02-25-2014   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Yeah... Luna wonders if Luna really should have kept playing NA SDGO if Luna does go to another server since Luna just got Unicorn Gundam and Gundam X from the custom capsules (only used 16k points too).

02-25-2014   #13 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Yeah... Luna wonders if Luna really should have kept playing NA SDGO if Luna does go to another server since Luna just got Unicorn Gundam and Gundam X from the custom capsules (only used 16k points too).
TBH with you, you're at an ok position to start over or stay in the same place. I feel like TW is the one server that has the fasts way to start up, dream capsule gives a lot of already leveled and A ranks.

02-25-2014   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Quote:
TBH with you, you're at an ok position to start over or stay in the same place. I feel like TW is the one server that has the fasts way to start up, dream capsule gives a lot of already leveled and A ranks.
What's Dream Capsule? And how does it exactly work? Also, how is the language barrier on the TW server?

02-25-2014   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

beef1218 will become famous soon enough
IGN: AndyX

Luna, I would suggest you stay on NA server where you can make more friends and enjoy the game in the long run.

People on this forum are separated in different servers (KR, TW, HK, SEA....); however, there are not enough active players on forum in any of these servers. Most likely you will be forced to play with strangers with whom you can't communicate in English except for NA. (Not sure if you can communicate in English in SEA)

02-25-2014   #16 (permalink)
DoX
This Itself Is A Miracle
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
What's Dream Crusher? And how does it exactly work? Also, how is the language barrier on the TW server?
Fixed*

Yes DoX always stayed in TW till now Buster & being halfass on other servers
One thing's for sure, the language barrier is not that restrictive like KR ( unless you chat via PM/Clan Chatbox ) You can still go with english tho only some will get it or TW peeps just prefer being quiet in lobby..

02-25-2014   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterStar Wars: The Old RepublicLego UniverseTera Online

Jaygrazer will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Jaygrazer
IGN: (NA)Jaygrazer
Level: Double Diamond
Guild: (NA)Fallen Angels

I'm with Andy, if you can't speak anything but English, I also recommend SEA or NA. Choose depending on your time zone (EU and NA on NA server, and if you live in Asia, SEA). Otherwise, the server will be dead af if you don't choose correctly.

02-25-2014   #18 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Quote:
You fool! Asuna don't have that disease. TC is more helpful answering questions than your random corrections.
l0l0l0l0l0l

Quote:
Jokes aside, if you live in NA you should probably stick with NA because of lag issues while playing other servers. But if you really want to:

Pros and Cons of each server

NA: Low ping but cash heavy if you want the good stuff (and even then it still a cash sucker)

TW: easy to get suits from dream gasha, some lag issues, very cash heavy if you want the new stuff

SEA: small community (positive), more lag issues than TW I believe, not a big focus on cash, patches are questionable?

HK: I'd say the biggest community on ggftw atm, pretty good events, cash heavy...again

CN: Roughly the same as HK. Has Nix Providence.

Indonesia/JP: No idea, you probably won't play on these servers anyway.

KR: The main server, newest stuff, very bias towards experienced players (curb stomping and overall dislike of new accounts), cash is optional.
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

02-25-2014   #19 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
You fool! Asuna don't have that disease. TC is more helpful answering questions than your random corrections.

l0l0l0l0l0l
Die. In fact that's even grammatically incorrect, you failed once again!

Quote:
Jokes aside, if you live in NA you should probably stick with NA because of lag issues while playing other servers. But if you really want to:

Pros and Cons of each server

NA: Low ping but cash heavy if you want the good stuff (and even then it still a cash sucker)

TW: easy to get suits from dream gasha, some lag issues, very cash heavy if you want the new stuff

SEA: small community (positive), more lag issues than TW I believe, not a big focus on cash, patches are questionable?

HK: I'd say the biggest community on ggftw atm, pretty good events, cash heavy...again

CN: Roughly the same as HK. Has Nix Providence.

Indonesia/JP: No idea, you probably won't play on these servers anyway.

KR: The main server, newest stuff, very bias towards experienced players (curb stomping and overall dislike of new accounts), cash is optional.
You forget TW gives away a lot of suits occasionally. KR has some lag depending on where you live.

Other than that, here's more:

SEA: Cherry credits is a horrible company.

JP: No VPN? Don't get in.

Last edited by Asuna; 02-25-2014 at 09:13 PM.

02-26-2014   #20 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

IN HK we're active, but the playerbase is split in three. There's Silvary's Indonesia Vanguard, there's Nocock/Setsuko's Lolimoe (which is inactive, I think), and RankC's Seven Swords (which I manage at the moment, since Mimi is in JP at the moment but can still play SDGO). Seven Swords speaks full English if you decide to join. There's the recruitment page somewhere, hell, you can even use our spare accounts if you like.

Yeah it is stupid enough to know that you can only mix SS ranks with cash in HK. We'll never get Laboratory, but other than that, it is all good.

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh