ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online (http://ggftw.com/forum/sd-gundam-capsule-fighter-online/)
-   -   SD Gundam Operations (http://ggftw.com/forum/sd-gundam-capsule-fighter-online/123110-sd-gundam-operations.html)

Crimsonred 08-28-2013 12:49 AM

SD Gundam Operations

A browser based game on Yahoo Japan, as well as Android/Apple.
A Strategy Online game based on SD Gundam, has PvP and PvE modes, as well as being able to chat (well, if u can type JP).

Official Site
SD‚ƒƒ€ƒ*‚ƒšƒƒ‚ƒƒ‚| ƒƒƒ€‚ƒŠƒ*‚‚ƒƒ‚ƒ…式‚‚ƒ ˆ

Don't ask for how to sign up, just Google how to make a Yahoo! Japan account.

Basically after the long ass Tutorial, u can choose to either go do missions, or pvp.
Each mode has it's own charge counter, 1 PvP/Bossfight takes 5 charges out of 10 total every time, and each mission take 1 counter each time.
Counters recharge based with time, or by leveling up (fills all charges to maximum amount.)
You can also recharge instantly with cash items .(you get some from quests as well.)

Charges refill as per follows:
Every mission charge takes 5 mins to recharge (Total 50 mins for 10 charges)
Every PvP charge take 3 mins to recharge (Total 30 mins for 10 charges)

Main Menu(Homepage):
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...psf9f9b97f.jpg

(In order of left to right)
Home button /Boss fights /Mission mode /Units /Combine /Shop /Orders(Quests)/Clan /Message/Settings/Help button.

Orange Button is PvP mode
Yellow Button is Clan PvP mode

Gauge next to the MS picture at top is exp bar and your account level, to the right are the Mission charges and BP charges(PvP/Boss).
Further right is your points capital:
GP is shown in blue, used for Combining and buying Items for Mission mode
Kizuna Points are shown in Orange, used for rolling Units.
CP(Cash Points) are shown in green, used to roll cash capsules
Pilot Points, which are only shown in Shop are purple and are used to roll for Pilots.

At the bottom of the screen is your fellow clan members, and their total power levels of their teams are show respectively. The 2 different tabs allow you to look at the Space teams and the Ground teams.

Mission mode
This is the mode where you will be spending a lot of time in.
Basically each map has a certain amount of areas (amount varies) and there are 3 types of areas.

Red areas: These areas will turn green after completed, and u can repeat them to complete the item collection in each area for bonus Kizuna points. You get Kizuna points based on amount of cards x 200 points.

Boss areas: These areas have a silhouette of a enemy zaku and are usually the story fights (basically of the anime, whatever) the fights here are slightly challenging and you may need to get help from your clan members or hire NPC units (at a relatively cheap cost), these areas will turn red with a zaku icon on it, and cannot be replayed.

Purple Areas: These Areas contain stronger bosses that will give you a roll for the Super Dream Capsule in the clan fight shop. (Some at higher difficulties also give tokens in addition)

Yellow Areas: These Areas are the end of a map of end of one part of a map (some maps have more then 1 part, and to finish it you have to clear all areas).

In mission mode, u basically shoot down enemy mooks, A lot of them. If u miss, u enter a short fight u can steamroll through and get a card for your troubles (as well as some unit exp). Sometimes, you will encounter either a BOSS battle or a AI PVP. Completing Boss battles will allow u to retrieve your prize, which is just rolling a capsule. (it's free, doesn't eat up charges, be happy.) With AI pvp, u basically enter a 3v3 PVP match, and if u win you get VP, PP and GP, also get a card of the enemy you beat.

If you fail to defeat a BOSS, you get to either retry (at the cost of charges) or ask for help, in which then other players can fight the boss at the HP your last hit left it at, and if they complete it, u get the prize and they get it also.

In every Map section, there are a list of enemy units you can encounter in the top left corner, if you shoot down all of them you will get a SPECIFIC PRIZE UNIQUE TO EACH MAP(Can be pilot point, pilot card, unit card, WHATEVER) for your troubles.
If you complete collecting every item card of each area of 1 map, you will see a yellow star on the map icon in the map select screen, you will get a red star if you destroy all possible enemy units to be encountered for each map.

Note: Final Boss before and of each Map will give you EP charge refill items.

PvP mode:

This mode is where you fight other players' teams, and you cannot control your units in any battle.
What you can do is set up your team formation, your team's units and pilots, and let them free in PvP.
In this mode, there is a ranking system where each win increases your rank points slightly, and each loss decreases it.
If you reach a certain amount of points and rank up, you will be rewarded with prizes (you cannot demote and then rank up again to get the same prize, each prize can only be gotten once).
Each rank up also increases the amount of points you earn from PvP but you can also lose points if you lose a PvP.
There is also a feature where out of every 10 matches, depending on your amount of Wins, you can get bonus PP. Winning 10 rounds gets you 500 extra, 9 gets u 450 etc.

In the fights of this game, units are put into 3 different types, Close range (Red), Mid Range (Green) and Long Range (Blue). They each are strong against 1 type and weak against another.
Long beats Close
Close beats Mid
Mid beast Long

When you click on the PvP matchmaking button, you are shown a list of players in your rank, and they each have a Key unit (you also have one as well, and you are able to set it). This is very important because you can see one of their units, and choose your units to counter that very unit. Do not set all your units to the same type as it can easily backfire on you.

PvP Ranking system:

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...psdfefc7a8.png

Basically in PvP there is a rank system, where you earn different amounts of VP and PP based on your rank.
Every time you lose a match, you will lose rank points, and if you hit the very end of the left side of the ranking gauge, you will drop in rank.
Past a certain point, you will have to fight people closer to your rank to gain points and this can be very hard to do, because most players tend to ignore PvP and will stay in the low ranks with high levels.
It is recommended you move on to using BP for grinding Boss fights as Boss fight drops have good chances of getting good units, and even then the blue units come with quite decent leveled skills.

NEW

Infiltration mission:
*A new mode as of 10/24, not much is known about it as of yet.*
This mode basically lets you send squads equipped with items to search for items. Each area will give you a item at 100%, and some suit types work better for each area.

Item bonuses:
EP Recharge : Investigation rate up, chance of bonus items.
BP Recharge : Team performance up, Target search rate up, 2nd Chance (if fight occurs)
Single Target HP Kits: Unit performance up, failure rate decreased
Mullti Target HP Kits: Unit performance up, Investigation rate boost (Where you can get random items, and find new areas)
SP Drinks: Target search Rate up (Only works for certain areas where there is a target, destroying them has a high chance of giving you rare items and units)

*Lots of info missing, will update SLOWLY*

MouMouMou 08-28-2013 07:22 PM

Q> In mission , how to set team? I already got many zaku , ball card but how to use it?

SmilyT1 08-28-2013 09:41 PM

I'm playing this game like a madman/woman.

DoX 08-28-2013 10:42 PM

I thought you already are one?

Leongz 08-29-2013 02:20 AM

Would like to add in that by doing missions, it is possible for you to obtain units that are not in the Kizuna Points gacha machine.

SereneSky 08-29-2013 11:07 AM

Like the simple concept xD

Just random tips:
1) When you clear sub-missions by getting uncovering all the unit tiles, it nets you 600 KizunaP
2) During PvP, try to attack those similar "level" and not rank since rank seems to be quite misleading
3) Merging same types (close/mid/far) gives you better exp yields
4) You can level unit skills by merging ones with same skill color
5) Not too sure, but single unit strength = total of your entire deck? o o

Uncharted 08-29-2013 04:07 PM

any1 knows how to level up your pilot? like using the card combining thing, i can do with the MSes but not with pilot

nvm gotta pass new york(yark?) stage

Leongz 08-29-2013 09:49 PM

In the "Combine" page at the beginning, most of the functions are locked.

During and after clearing the tutorial, you will be able to level/combine your units by Unit leveling/combining (Infinite Justice image)

As you clear the next following maps you will unlock:

2nd map after tutorial:
Pilot leveling/combining (Lacus Clyne image)
Pilot ability transfer (Kira Yamato image)

3rd map after tutorial:
Unit ability transfer (Strike Freedom image)

*the map right after tutorial doesn't unlock anything from the Combine page*

Zeomn 08-30-2013 04:50 PM

are xbones in it? If not then....

Uncharted 08-30-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeomn (Post 1829947)
are xbones in it? If not then....

at least x1 is there, f91 is also there, on pilots... i've seen kincaido and seabook (same shit)

Crimsonred 08-31-2013 02:45 AM

Cash only capsule for them, rate is.. 0.03%?
Yeah good luck trying.

Narru 08-31-2013 04:34 AM

Unit Skill

Spoiler!

Narru 08-31-2013 04:35 AM

Pilot Skill

Active Skill list
Spoiler!

Buff Skill list
Spoiler!

Passive Skill list
Spoiler!

Leongz 08-31-2013 04:43 AM

Adding a side note.

The maximum number of abilities that a unit can have is 2 while pilots can have up to 3.

Zeomn 08-31-2013 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimsonred (Post 1829964)
Cash only capsule for them, rate is.. 0.03%?
Yeah good luck trying.

figures... xbones always get made to become cash cows

StrykerX 08-31-2013 07:26 AM

Boss Fighting For Dummies

Spoiler!

SmilyT1 08-31-2013 07:33 AM

Interfaces

ESSENTIAL INTERFACES FOR NON-KANJI READERS

Main Menu
http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/...ps433eee36.png
Spoiler!

Mission Mode
Spoiler!

Units Menu
Spoiler!

I'll leave the combination part for someone else to do it.

Leongz 08-31-2013 09:15 PM

Narru, I think you can add this unit skill into the list.
I got this skill from a Haro.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/...ps86eeb83c.png

pierrot105 08-31-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narru (Post 1830005)
There's 2 form of VP, one overall VP and one personal VP. There's token reward when you reach the required stage. Overall VP will not drop even when you lose but personal VP will drop if you lose.

Thx a lot,I shall move on to other question then :py01:

When I fought Azieru somehow I couldn't use my team(the team that is for pvp) same goes to mission I could only use npc. How do I use my own team?

Narru 09-01-2013 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pierrot105 (Post 1829997)
What is vp for? I think I got a lot
How do I fight with my team? I am on the third stage and still can't fight with my team....

There's 2 form of VP, one overall VP and one personal VP. There's token reward when you reach the required stage. Overall VP will not drop even when you lose but personal VP will drop if you lose.