ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online (http://ggftw.com/forum/sd-gundam-capsule-fighter-online/)
-   -   SDGONA is getting a G Gen!! OMGWTFBBQ (http://ggftw.com/forum/sd-gundam-capsule-fighter-online/121682-sdgona-getting-g-gen-omgwtfbbq.html)

astrobear 05-09-2013 09:16 PM

SDGONA is getting a G Gen!! OMGWTFBBQ

the SDGONA GM confirmed tonight we are getting G generation next month.

which is quite shocking as i assumed TW would get it first. or maybe its just g gen is gen 5.

is G Gen is generation 5? i look all over the internet,and gen 6 is referred as G gen. :py30:

setsuko 05-09-2013 09:41 PM

im not surprised , NA is broken , it is their salvation to release 6th gen as fast as possible

Kenshiro 05-10-2013 01:48 AM

Possibly Gen 6. Which is quite a shock seeing NA hasn't released most suits yet.

Congrats though, and have fun.

From your neighbors in ggftw.

MouMouMou 05-10-2013 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astrobear (Post 1815281)
the SDGONA GM confirmed tonight we are getting G generation next month.

which is quite shocking as i assumed TW would get it first. or maybe its just g gen is gen 5.

is G Gen is generation 5? i look all over the internet,and gen 6 is referred as G gen. :py30:

Any picture / any prove? I heard GM secutor love to trololololo.

but if that really happened , yay~~~

qweqw 05-10-2013 04:26 AM

Ingame announcement of "The new generation is coming soon"

it didn't specifically says G Gen.

maybe just gen 5 (cell shading graphic update, ms lab)

FonSpark 05-10-2013 05:44 AM

I guess this post can be trusted: OGPlanet Forums: calm down guys

What I care about is the loss of players in NA server. People refuse to play in a server that doesn't ban foreign players, have steadfast S rank release, and it isn't cash oriented? Then, I see people moving to Kr more and more, lol.

The only real downside that I keep hearing from my friends is the rigged raffle results, which always favor newer players and some clans.

thenoob 05-10-2013 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FonSpark (Post 1815345)
I guess this post can be trusted: OGPlanet Forums: calm down guys

What I care about is the loss of players in NA server. People refuse to play in a server that doesn't ban foreign players, have steadfast S rank release, and it isn't cash oriented? Then, I see people moving to Kr more and more, lol.

The only real downside that I keep hearing from my friends is the rigged raffle results, which always favor newer players and some clans.

nope, im going to tw. officially. i hate the gen 6.

setsuko 05-10-2013 08:08 AM

tw still get 6th gen eventually

Kendosis 05-10-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qweqw (Post 1815341)
Ingame announcement of "The new generation is coming soon"

it didn't specifically says G Gen.

maybe just gen 5 (cell shading graphic update, ms lab)

NA already has cell shading graphics update lol and it's unlikely they'd make a big fuss over just the Lab update, so they'll probably make another hybrid update like 5.5 if not 6.

pkemr4 05-10-2013 01:36 PM

no its to soon...... NA cant handle the RPS removal......

FonSpark 05-10-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pkemr4 (Post 1815360)

Everything is fine, as long as our hangar isn't exposed to unknown kr players :)

SmilyT1 05-11-2013 07:08 PM

1. If you don't like gen 6, quit the game, earlier the better. Eventually all servers will get G Revolution.
2. For those who say gen 6 is crap and worthless without having no experience playing it, think again (if you still don't like it after trying it out, try to at least look at the positive side of the update. I personally think that there were more positives done compared to negatives after the G Revolution).
3. Most korean players are kids because the game is targeted towards young children, with the title "sd gundam", hence it's not unusual to see some dipsh*t players, and quite a large portion of players have attitude problems.
4. Kr server is very restrictive with iron rules because without them, things get really hectic and unbalanced. Restrictions also provide wide selection of different rooms to choose from.

These are my personal thoughts, feel free to criticise them if you must.

pkemr4 05-11-2013 07:54 PM

honestly i dont mind the rps removal that much but i think we should get a few more suits atleast before getting the update. but thats just my opinion.

Bng422 05-11-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmilyT1 (Post 1815557)
1. If you don't like gen 6, quit the game, earlier the better. Eventually all servers will get G Revolution.
2. For those who say gen 6 is crap and worthless without having no experience playing it, think again (if you still don't like it after trying it out, try to at least look at the positive side of the update. I personally think that there were more positives done compared to negatives after the G Revolution).
3. Most korean players are kids because the game is targeted towards young children, with the title "sd gundam", hence it's not unusual to see some dipsh*t players, and quite a large portion of players have attitude problems.
4. Kr server is very restrictive with iron rules because without them, things get really hectic and unbalanced. Restrictions also provide wide selection of different rooms to choose from.

These are my personal thoughts, feel free to criticise them if you must.

Agreed.

Gen 6 not only changed the majority of the game, but they made the games last much longer. SP gain and (I believe) damage of weapons were all lowered, so you don't get one shotted as easily anymore. I defintely like 6th gen a lot more. OC rooms were just... so boring. A good 80% of my suits were all non OC lol.

Quote:

Thank god for room rules. Fighting AS Gadessa and more than one in a room would be the worst thing ever.

Strikegundam 05-11-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bng422 (Post 1815577)
A good 80% of my suits were all non OC lol.

because you get at least 4+ suits per month and you don't have time to level up..
nothing to brag about it :py36:

Zeomn 05-12-2013 08:04 AM

my biggest problem with g gen is that it still doesn't get rid of the fact that people will spam ranged sp like crazy....

seriously, sp should just be replaced by a stat boost system

astrobear 05-12-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pkemr4 (Post 1815360)

??? why not?

i mean, i havent played sdgona in a while, only started replaying this month,but most ppl in game seems too eager to drop the whole rps system for gen 6.

Asuna 05-12-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strikegundam (Post 1815610)
because you get at least 4+ suits per month and you don't have time to level up..

Word.

Quote:

Originally Posted by astrobear (Post 1815642)
??? why not?

i mean, i havent played sdgona in a while, only started replaying this month,but most ppl in game seems too eager to drop the whole rps system for gen 6.

This is OGP iirc?

You should have seen how they handled a massive update in their other mmorpg, La Tale.

Things were not translated correctly, heavy bugs and other shit.

I swear NA is updating too fast for its own good.

Bng422 05-12-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strikegundam (Post 1815610)

I got almost 100k from the OC compensation. You were saying...?

Out of all of the suits I got past OC5, only 5 suits (00Q, V2AB, Zabanya, SRudim, and AGE-1) actually had the points in. It's more along the lines of me not wanting to be restricted from playing the suits I want to use, and to not have to deal with ridiculous damage. Besides, our clan rooms were always non OC.

I still remember the glory days of my 00Q being able to OHKO HACs, V2ABs, and all that jazz with 75% hp with one critical slash. I don't want that to apply to every one of my suits y'know.

Jaygrazer 05-12-2013 07:41 PM

I am in favor of the Gen 6 update, for various reasons.

Starting off, the Bear's right. The OC system is kind of crazy if it's at insane additional damage (getting shot down in seconds >_<). Thus, by removing it sooner gives greater freedom to unit selection (*cough* AR S Gundamu!). Also, I have to disagree with Quant to an extent. While we're burning through capsules- which I'm told will slow down VERY shortly- we're considerably behind on S ranks. At least we're not SEA with sometimes 3 S ranks per month and a faster capsule release.