ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online (http://ggftw.com/forum/sd-gundam-capsule-fighter-online/)
-   -   has this weird ZOA problem happened to anyone ? (http://ggftw.com/forum/sd-gundam-capsule-fighter-online/120511-has-weird-zoa-problem-happened-anyone.html)

setsuko 01-23-2013 05:36 PM

has this weird ZOA problem happened to anyone ?
 
it always ZOA at the end of the match ( AI battle , pvp or mission )

in pvp room when the game over text appeared , right before the result screen i always got ZOA at that time , it's not continously happened but about 4 or 5 games i got a ZOA like that , always at the end of the match :py22:

this is the same for AI battle and mission...

has anyone ever got this problem on your server ?

and yes my client is freshly latest

on HK server

Zeomn 01-23-2013 06:00 PM

I can currently think of three things...

1. there might be some sort of problem between your client and the the server, whether it be isp problems or something else

2. you are freezing the game

3. you are pressing a lot of random buttons at the end of a round

not sure if any of these might be the problem lol

setsuko 01-23-2013 06:12 PM

they are all wrong if there is a problem with my isp i couldnt play even just one match , it happened after 4 - 6 matches , the weird part is it always happened at the end of the match , when mission completed / game over showed up , just weird

i dont know how to freezing the game , the only method i know is ctrl alt del but that's ancient like hell and didnt work anymore for over 1 year , and why would i want freezing in pvp / Ai match

well , pressing random buttons , not this too

my client is the latest , i've downloaded the client again from another host , currently installing, let's see if it's solve the problem


too bad i cant speak HK language , i would ask around the lobby if i could ......


and for more info , this even happened when im AFK lol , used a rau dinn and AFK , didnt even bother to move , when my comrade sp the last enemy , boomb !!! i am ZOA X_X wtf

setsuko 01-23-2013 06:23 PM

update : client from the 2nd mirror , ZOA at the end of deathmatch pvp match , right on the first game lolololololo


uninstalled and downloading another game client from the 3rd mirror



Quote:

Exception Type : Access violation

< system >

< call stack >
0x0049ac80 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)
0x0049b4c4 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)
0x0049b68e Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)
0x005f3151 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)
0x005f3b5d Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)
0x0043bfbb Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)
0x00a30254 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)
0x00a389e7 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)
0x0043df78 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)
0x00a39618 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)
0x00e42cbd Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)

< register >
eax: 0x00000005 ebx: 0x00000002
ecx: 0x0018f3d6 edx: 0x00000005
esi: 0x0018f48c edi: 0x00000007
ebp: 0x04c90006 esp: 0x0018f9d0

i noticed something , the ZOA windows is always like this


Quote:

Exception Type : Access violation

< system >

< call stack >
0x0049ac80 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)
0x0049b4c4 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)
0x0049b68e Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)
0x005f3151 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)
0x005f3b5d Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)
0x0043bfbb Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)
0x00a30254 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)
0x00a389e7 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)
0x0043df78 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)
0x00a39618 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)
0x00e42cbd Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)

< register >
eax: 0x00000005 ebx: 0x00000001
ecx: 0x0018f3d6 edx: 0x00000005
esi: 0x0018f48c edi: 0x00000007
ebp: 0x049d0006 esp: 0x0018f9d0

setsuko 01-24-2013 12:37 AM

ugh sorry for bumping this thread so much but i finally found something

according to this thread on nakuz there people who experienced problem like me


€œˆŒ十‰—›–ŒBugŒ*(–žŒ* ˆGAME解決–•) - SD˜”Online - Nakuz ‚古 œˆ‡Š›‚網


the thing is... i cant read HK language , google translated poorl

anyone here speak HK can check the thread out plsss ?


Quote:

1) the card task box problem temporarily solve

2) left to play in five games, the little nurse finally played ... T_T




Disinsected yet successful, GM continue to work hard ...


Duke of urgent call I top Wuzhu training ...> _ <

Quote:

Updated again, hit the left two small nurse

Dili have to wait for new methods



yeah ,, little nurse = ZOA


there is a few solution like :

Quote:

Into the main program reinstall + the old wild buried Moderator,
Illumination flares

Quote:

Each end of the show opened TAB on small nurse
but hell , google translation

Asuna 01-24-2013 12:49 AM

There's an edit button.

Anyways it says download that and put it into the root folder for SDGO HK, should redownload the latest patch, whichly fix your client.

setsuko 01-24-2013 01:07 AM

that's still not working looks like i have to wait for an official fix

gameOne failed again.......

Asuna 01-24-2013 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by setsuko (Post 1800609)
that's still not working looks like i have to wait for an official fix

gameOne failed again.......

Though that's not an official fix, it's provided by a player. Doesn't work for everyone from what I read.

setsuko 01-24-2013 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asuna (Post 1800612)
Though that's not an official fix, it's provided by a player. Doesn't work for everyone from what I read.


yeah according to google's translation there are people still experiencing this , include me , i'll keep my eyes on the thread

Kenshiro 01-24-2013 03:48 AM

I'm also experiencing this. I have both the old and fresh downloaded client.

setsuko 01-24-2013 04:00 AM

finally

Quote:

Hong Kong Version SD up online "will be held from 20:00 to 22:00 server temporary maintenance, amendments normal exit game, players please pay attention, please forgive the inconvenience caused during





Notice is hereby given!

2 hours .....

Kenshiro 01-24-2013 04:02 AM

Oh well, might as well practice Tekken or something...

setsuko 01-24-2013 04:15 AM

sv on

looks like they fixed it


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.