ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online (http://ggftw.com/forum/sd-gundam-capsule-fighter-online/)
-   -   (SDGO Hk) Server doesn't appear. (http://ggftw.com/forum/sd-gundam-capsule-fighter-online/119828-sdgo-hk-server-doesnt-appear.html)

livort 12-27-2012 01:44 AM

(SDGO Hk) Server doesn't appear.

After the maintenance today, i was able to enter the game and 4 hours later the game crashed. When i was trying to reconnect, the server was gone from the list. It happened to me before, but i just wanted to know what happen exactly.

livort 12-27-2012 01:53 AM

What do you mean??? This is the place.... [ Requesting to remove the person above from this thread]

setsuko 12-27-2012 01:54 AM

everything is normal here

livort 12-27-2012 01:57 AM

Thx. Are u playing in HK or other countries?

setsuko 12-27-2012 02:14 AM

i have always been playing on HK

Asuna 12-27-2012 02:18 AM

I feel like my continuous reporting of your useless threads is making me tired.

Go post in General Questions. :py43:

setsuko 12-27-2012 02:26 AM

for your info : HK weekly maintenance usually took place on tuesday or thursday

if you have problem connecting to the game on tuesday or thursday try again at 13:00 HK time ( server up time )

weekly maintenance period : 9:00 -> 13:00 HK time , sometimes it takes longer

this also applied to monthly patches / updates

livort 12-27-2012 02:37 AM

ahhh.... thx for removing that guy. He did not realize there are million of useless thread in this forum that asking for help like i do and he requested my thread to be removed???? lol.

Cypher15 12-27-2012 07:54 AM

There's a reason why your other thread was merged with General Q&A. There's also a reason why a search function exists.

Make use of both.

KanonoXlove 12-27-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livort (Post 1794047)
ahhh.... thx for removing that guy. He did not realize there are million of useless thread in this forum that asking for help like i do and he requested my thread to be removed???? lol.

Funny how he did not even realize I deleted the posts myself . No mod came in yet and you don`t realize your spamming every single day without any patience ? Your literally breaking the forum`s rules . Oh and tell me someone else who`s so ingorant like you to spam . I don`t see anybody else who made a million useless threads in such a short time .

Sandrie 12-27-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livort (Post 1794047)

Just to clarify, no moderator deleted KanonoXlove's posts (you can delete your own posts in most forums). Also, even if there was a "million of useless thread in this forum", it does not give you permission to do so.

Like everyone else in this thread has said, please make use of the Q&A thread and the search function.

Going to close this thread now.