ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online (http://ggftw.com/forum/sd-gundam-capsule-fighter-online/)
-   -   SDGO (HK) regular capsule aftr update. (http://ggftw.com/forum/sd-gundam-capsule-fighter-online/118930-sdgo-hk-regular-capsule-aftr-update.html)

livort 11-20-2012 07:07 PM

SDGO (HK) regular capsule aftr update.
 
Yesterday I spent abt 20k to draw zeta gundam, but still did not get it. Today I spent abt 5k and 10k I got pyscho gundam, and archer easily and spent another 25k for Zeta, but I didn't get Zeta. wth is going on after patch??? are zeta, zz gundam set to be hard to get?

Asuna 11-20-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livort (Post 1785223)
Yesterday I spent abt 20k to draw zeta gundam, but still did not get it. Today I spent abt 5k and 10k I got pyscho gundam, and archer easily and spent another 25k for Zeta, but I didn't get Zeta. wth is going on after patch??? are zeta, zz gundam set to be hard to get?

Capsule rotation theory.

Either other people are rolling the same time, or you herp derped.

Kenshiro 11-20-2012 08:15 PM

Roll in another channel or try my method:

Try to roll for something else in the same cap as Zeta or ZZ, and the A rank will come out. It doesn't make sense but I always believe that fate will give us something the opposite of what we want. At least in SDGO it is fool proof for me. Don't do it in Dream Gacha or Custom cap though since you'll NEVER get it with this method.

livort 11-20-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenshiro (Post 1785255)
Roll in another channel or try my method:

Try to roll for something else in the same cap as Zeta or ZZ, and the A rank will come out. It doesn't make sense but I always believe that fate will give us something the opposite of what we want. At least in SDGO it is fool proof for me. Don't do it in Dream Gacha or Custom cap though since you'll NEVER get it with this method.

So u mean higlight the gundam that I dont want from the same regular capsule as zeta and zz? (ex: c rank, B rank)

Kisaragi 11-20-2012 08:23 PM

capsules are secretly a prototype mind reading machine.

You tell them what you want, and it will give you 0.00000000001% of getting it from caps.

Alternatively, everything else will have 99.99999999% chances to pop out.

Kenshiro 11-20-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livort (Post 1785258)
So u mean higlight the gundam that I dont want from the same regular capsule as zeta and zz? (ex: c rank, B rank)

No lol, wish for some B rank to pop out and say you'll get mad if the A rank Zeta or ZZ comes out.

"Damn, don't give me a damn Zeta or I'll get mad."

I get the Zeta 2nd roll.

Lolwut. :py53:

livort 11-20-2012 08:32 PM

ooh.. now i know what u mean... hahaha...Well, before the patch I only draw twice and i got zeta. I was trying zeta, zz , and victory gundam they all become hard to get.

livort 11-20-2012 08:35 PM

I think before patch number of ppl try to draw victory, zeta, and zz gundam because in Hk SS v2 buster will be released next month. That is why after patch they make it harder for money.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.