ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online (http://ggftw.com/forum/sd-gundam-capsule-fighter-online/)
-   -   KR Lab (http://ggftw.com/forum/sd-gundam-capsule-fighter-online/117423-kr-lab.html)

timesteel 09-25-2012 05:13 PM

KR Lab
 
Hey guys this may seem like a noobish question, but how do you use the lab I keep getting a message in korean on the units that say they only require a haro rank.

Bng422 09-25-2012 06:00 PM

http://imageshack.us/a/img560/87/gon...2517581770.jpg

You'll need this.

And requesting thread move to General Q & A's.

timesteel 09-27-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bng422 (Post 1771085)
http://imageshack.us/a/img560/87/gon...2517581770.jpg

You'll need this.

And requesting thread move to General Q & A's.

thx
on a side note what does the 50% item do

Asuna 09-28-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timesteel (Post 1771943)
thx
on a side note what does the 50% item do

Cuts the current (Not original) time on the development by 50%

timesteel 09-28-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akeno (Post 1772100)
Cuts the current (Not original) time on the development by 50%

so if you use like 4 of them would you be able to make an SS rank in a week?

Asuna 09-28-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timesteel (Post 1772124)
so if you use like 4 of them would you be able to make an SS rank in a week?

Yes. :py24:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.