楪 いのり
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseMapleStoryCosmic Break

KanonoXlove is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to KanonoXlove
IGN: XDestinyHikariX/AssaultX
Class: Verstile Type
Guild: Ptolemaois/Synergy

Back to TW ? Sure , I have so many Gen 2/3 suits that I don`t plan to build on KR there XD NTD HERE I COME

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-29-2012   #142 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

beef1218 will become famous soon enough
IGN: AndyX

I'm not sure if I will play very often, but I will go back to TW if we have enough people. KR server has been quiet recently and playing alone with zergs just make me wanna quit.

10-29-2012   #143 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

I never understood why, Andy...

That's what I've been doing ever since I got on KR.
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

10-29-2012   #144 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422
I never understood why, Andy...

That's what I've been doing ever since I got on KR.
because I am not that type of person that plays a game to improve and become a pro. I just want to have fun with friends.

What I have been doing recently on KR was like this:

1. Log on.
2. Check friend list.
3. If someone is in a room, I will try to spam in and play a few.
3. If no one is on, I just log off.

10-29-2012   #145 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

Quote:
Originally Posted by beef1218
because I am not that type of person that plays a game to improve and become a pro. I just want to have fun with friends.

1. Log on.
2. Check friend list.
This is pretty much why I stopped playing KR. It's not really fun when you play on a server where you can't speak a word and then play. Even if you copy and paste words from korean, it's still not very fun.

10-29-2012   #146 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games

Quote:

1. Log on.
2. Check friend list.
Eh, but isn't that what we wanted from TW? We wanted rooms where it was at least team coordinated and not a pushover...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuna
This is pretty much why I stopped playing KR. It's not really fun when you play on a server where you can't speak a word and then play. Even if you copy and paste words from korean, it's still not very fun.
By your logic then you would love to play NA...

Think about it from a player's perspective that knows neither mandarin or korean; which server would he choose if he could speak neither?

I honestly don't think the language barrier is big enough of a deal to not play a server. At least not for the old TW players, like the doods from MMOG.

10-29-2012   #147 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Eh, but isn't that what we wanted from TW? We wanted rooms where it was at least team coordinated and not a pushover...

Think about it from a player's perspective that knows neither mandarin or korean; which server would he choose if he could speak neither?

I honestly don't think the language barrier is big enough of a deal to not play a server. At least not for the old TW players, like the doods from MMOG.
Yea, I missed those days back in TW when we always have enough people to make a room. Even if we don't, we just get into the same room and can still speak English in public.

10-30-2012   #148 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAdventure Generation Online

AmuroRay will become famous soon enough
IGN: atlc0
Class: supporter\cross boner :D
Level: Silver Diamond & Three Silver Diamonds

ok, if anyone wants to join Refuge just post it here or on the clan thread and i will accept his\her request as soon as i can.

take note that the clan is not ruled by anyone, it was founded by nek0 and it was meant to gather the lonely English speaking players out there and give them a place where they can have fun in.

so its like the KR clan.......in someway

10-30-2012   #149 (permalink)
DoX
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

DoX is on a distinguished road
IGN: SDoXX / DoX
Class: B.R.S/W.R.S
Guild: Refuge/En Garde

Wonder is nek0 is aliv....*shot*

will wait for SG players to ditch SEA 1st..

THE FINAL GAME BEGINS
MY SDGO CHANNEL(Ongoing)

10-30-2012   #150 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmuroRay
ok, if anyone wants to join Refuge just post it here or on the clan thread and i will accept his\her request as soon as i can.

take note that the clan is not ruled by anyone, it was founded by nek0 and it was meant to gather the lonely English speaking players out there and give them a place where they can have fun in.

so its like the KR clan.......in someway
Cool. I logged in and played with Trueharmony today. How active is the Refuge? Is Nek0 still playing SDGO? I heard that he quit a while ago.
Jawfin proposed to create a new clan for the same purpose and it's good to know a clan already exists.

Last edited by beef1218; 10-30-2012 at 01:11 AM.

10-30-2012   #151 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

The problem with the language barrier, was the fact if you spoke english in TW, there wouldn't be a perma ban/getting reported. While KR when someone says something in english, automatically blacklisted. Sometimes, I kind of want to be able to actually understand what other people say rather
than guess what they are saying and copy/paste stuff down to try and communicate with them.

I heard of your previous accident where you spoke english and somehow got away from getting banned. Personally, I think it was pure luck and not every korean player is as loyal to their server as to reporting suspicious players that might not be korean. (Zahl fell prey to this before)

It's wonderful that you know the symbols for KR SDGO, but I doubt most of the people that copy and paste the words even know how to pronounce the symbols. TW wasn't a problem because both of us understood the language.

I don't love NA, but it certainly is much safer than playing in KR. But if you have your way of staying safe in KR, that's fine. I just want to take it safe.

I would answer all the questions, but seeing how I'm not even full-time in this game anymore, not going to bother.

Quote:
Cool. I logged in and played with Trueharmony today. How active is the Refuge? Is Nek0 still playing SDGO? I heard that he quit a while ago.
Jawfin proposed to create a new clan for the same purpose and it's good to know a clan already exists.
Nek0 is busy in real life right now and probably translating LNs.

Last edited by Asuna; 10-30-2012 at 04:00 AM.

10-30-2012   #152 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAdventure Generation Online

AmuroRay will become famous soon enough
IGN: atlc0
Class: supporter\cross boner :D
Level: Silver Diamond & Three Silver Diamonds

Quote:
the clan it self isn't that big, last time i checked it had 8 members, they do log in and im sure if all of you guys join in; it will be somewhat active i will start logging in from time to time if i see you guys willing to join.

again there is no leader of this clan, but to keep it safe i think Harmel and i will be in "command" if nek0 isn't around

10-30-2012   #153 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
I'm just busy. Final year and all.

10-30-2012   #154 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games

TW isn't all goody goody though; like Koreans, the Taiwanese aren't too fond of foreigners as well. It's just a coincidence that I can understand the insults and jokes about foreigners they say to their friends, thinking we don't understand them. I see English speaking players unknowingly get insulted and kicked for no particular reason at all, mostly just because they speak English. In TW, foreigners don't get blacklisted or banned individually, but there has been 2 major IP blocks for North America. If you haven't noticed yet, the IP block for TW left a sour taste in my mouth.

KR, well once might be luck but more than 5 times isn't a coincidence. I learned some of the words and type them to enforce room rules. A lot of people know that I'm not Korean, but some have pm'ed me saying thanks for learning Korean and being part of the community. The only thing I've seen that piss Koreans off is that players don't follow the room rules, just keep switching into other suits that are banned and wasting time. That's when the infamous "go home china" line kicks in.

10-30-2012   #155 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
TW isn't all goody goody though; like Koreans, the Taiwanese aren't too fond of foreigners as well. It's just a coincidence that I can understand the insults and jokes about foreigners they say to their friends, thinking we don't understand them. I see English speaking players unknowingly get insulted and kicked for no particular reason at all, mostly just because they speak English. In TW, foreigners don't get blacklisted or banned individually, but there has been 2 major IP blocks for North America. If you haven't noticed yet, the IP block for TW left a sour taste in my mouth.

KR, well once might be luck but more than 5 times isn't a coincidence. I learned some of the words and type them to enforce room rules. A lot of people know that I'm not Korean, but some have pm'ed me saying thanks for learning Korean and being part of the community. The only thing I've seen that piss Koreans off is that players don't follow the room rules, just keep switching into other suits that are banned and wasting time. That's when the infamous "go home china" line kicks in.
IP block was reasonable, seeing how the registration was easy as heck. Even the full membership program used to be a joke registration that allowed you to register quick. They're stepping it up making their residents have priority over the overseas players.

I will disagree with your lucky breaks from speaking english. If that applied to you, then that doesn't explain the other blue locks and accounts being banned. Just because it applies to you, does not automatically apply to other people. I won't disagree with some of the things you say though, it's just that every KR account is a ticking time bomb and was illegally obtained. There should be some moral thing applied here but I'm not going to bother with that.

I don't love NA, but it's certainly better to stay away from certain people.

This is going to be wall of texts all over again and the topic is going to get derailed as usual.

Last edited by Asuna; 10-30-2012 at 12:58 PM.

10-30-2012   #156 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games

Not really derailing, just talking about TW in general.

I see what you're saying, but for some reason I just don't seem to trust TW as much as I did back then.

10-30-2012   #157 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:

I see what you're saying, but for some reason I just don't seem to trust TW as much as I did back then.
I kind of understand as well, because the IP Block was very sudden. Oh well.

10-30-2012   #158 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Rumble FighterSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic Break

jawfin will become famous soon enough
IGN: NA: Gundam, TW: FinnZer0
Level: NA: <>Ens2ndCl, TW: *>>>
Guild: NA: JProjects, TW: Refuge

Quote:

Being kicked to the curb by Wasabii without even so much as a "sympathy-pop" (so to speak) will certainly jade a person.

I know I won't be dropping considerable cash on TW anymore. At any moment, and without warning, we could all be cut-off again. All it would take is OGPlanet to read these threads, complain to Softmax, and demand that Wasabii abide by the letter of the "non-compete" clauses in their franchise agreements.

So why even bother with TW?

Because there are people that we'd like to play with that can't access the NA server. For whatever problems OGP has, it now has the recognized server for North America. But there are IP blocks preventing some people who used to be on TW from accessing the OGP NA server.

A similar situation exists with the SEA server.

So that means we need a place we can all access.

It seems that by using some communication and a little luck, Wasabii is letting people come back by specific request.

Wasabii's server is where we will all be able to meet, talk, and play, without penalty (apart from lag).

It's uncertain how long it will last (hopefully a very long time) but right now it's the best option for everyone to come back together.

I'm still keeping my NA account. I've got 77 pages of hangers and nearly every suit released so far. I can spend and be relatively certain I won't be summarily kicked and blocked from my account. It's where I'll be hanging my hat.

I've still got my KR account as well. I may only log in a couple of times a month, but it's still there.

But I'm happy to have access to my TW account again.

I'm hoping that some old names will make the effort to get unbanned and come back.

That's why we're discussing things. That's why we're trying to decide the best way to organize things. That's why it's worth reading the walls of text, to be sure everyone expresses their concerns and that we all understand each other.

The Wasabii SDGO Server: It's a place we can all come back to.

If you want to.

Jawfin

10-30-2012   #159 (permalink)
DoX
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

DoX is on a distinguished road
IGN: SDoXX / DoX
Class: B.R.S/W.R.S
Guild: Refuge/En Garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawfin
Being kicked to the curb by Wasabii without even so much as a "sympathy-pop" (so to speak) will certainly jade a person.

I know I won't be dropping considerable cash on TW anymore. At any moment, and without warning, we could all be cut-off again. All it would take is OGPlanet to read these threads, complain to Softmax, and demand that Wasabii abide by the letter of the "non-compete" clauses in their franchise agreements.

So why even bother with TW?

Because there are people that we'd like to play with that can't access the NA server. For whatever problems OGP has, it now has the recognized server for North America. But there are IP blocks preventing some people who used to be on TW from accessing the OGP NA server.

A similar situation exists with the SEA server.

So that means we need a place we can all access.

It seems that by using some communication and a little luck, Wasabii is letting people come back by specific request.

Wasabii's server is where we will all be able to meet, talk, and play, without penalty (apart from lag).

It's uncertain how long it will last (hopefully a very long time) but right now it's the best option for everyone to come back together.

I'm still keeping my NA account. I've got 77 pages of hangers and nearly every suit released so far. I can spend and be relatively certain I won't be summarily kicked and blocked from my account. It's where I'll be hanging my hat.

I've still got my KR account as well. I may only log in a couple of times a month, but it's still there.

But I'm happy to have access to my TW account again.

I'm hoping that some old names will make the effort to get unbanned and come back.

That's why we're discussing things. That's why we're trying to decide the best way to organize things. That's why it's worth reading the walls of text, to be sure everyone expresses their concerns and that we all understand each other.

The Wasabii SDGO Server: It's a place we can all come back to.

If you want to.

Jawfin
^
messagedamnshort

THE FINAL GAME BEGINS
MY SDGO CHANNEL(Ongoing)

10-30-2012   #160 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

ichiru001 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Harmel

Sorry to bother here but for those who want to go back to TW, Wasabii offer the untimate treasure here

《SD鋼彈Online》黃金機體 限量登*

and this is what its exactly alike

sd鋼彈online機體資料庫-遊戲戰紀

The golden freedom!!