ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack (4) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-21-2012   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about
Guild: exMachina

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei
awesome melee, incredible boost and speed, effective mid-long range weaps with beam zook, strong ballistics, high attack power

also, VSBR could be argued as a pseudoflashlight =/

according to KR I have..

2 unrecyclable trash (Justice, F91)
2 very weak (Freedom, 00)
1 Normal (T3)
1 Strong (NT-D)

Funny how NT-D is my least favourite of my S ranks QAQ
awesome melee: kshatriya and stargazer, seravee says hi. i mean, cmon, F91's melee cant even ground sweep

mobility: once again stargazer says hi

effective mid-long range wep with beam zook: once again stargazer says hi with its hax splash w2, and besides, in the S rank meta, beam zooks arent exactly too awesome, especially when you have flashlights without immobility

high attack power: prolly all it has to boast

vsbr: the beam is rather narrow, and tbh, its defenses arent good enough for it to afford immobility on any weapon

and no matter how you put it, survival in this meta is pretty difficult without funnels, flashlights, homings, or some kind of defense system
the more of the mentioned things here you have, the better it is
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

^all gone/currently have *v*
Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

Last edited by KirovReporting; 02-21-2012 at 01:30 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-21-2012   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLeague of LegendsGrand ChaseAudition 2
Awards Facebook Fan

soulzter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to soulzter
Class: lolragequit
Guild: Synergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanonoXlove
Whoa ... Cherudim`s up there ? IT MUST BE BETTER THAN I THOUGHT . And wow .... NTD too , glad to know XD . I think this list makes sense ....... and wow ...... I need to learn how to play SF properly ....... Ok ..... I am mixing him ..... its as good as NTD 8D .... Wait or is it on the higher rank ?
lock on ms are always good @.@ aside from the normal dynames.

02-21-2012   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

mrlon3lyvn is on a distinguished road
IGN: LittleBot
Class: Smasher lt_warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirovReporting
awesome melee: kshatriya and stargazer, seravee says hi. i mean, cmon, F91's melee cant even ground sweep

effective mid-long range wep with beam zook: once again stargazer says hi with its hax splash w2, and besides, in the S rank meta, beam zooks arent exactly too awesome, especially when you have flashlights without immobility

vsbr: the beam is rather narrow, and tbh, its defenses arent good enough for it to afford immobility on any weapon

and no matter how you put it, survival in this meta is pretty difficult without funnels, flashlights, homings, or some kind of defense system
Agreed. But F91 is still one of my favorite ms

02-21-2012   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

pikachuwei is on a distinguished road
IGN: akzubeth
Level: Bronze Diamond

Quote:

None of the other 3 papers have the boost pool to hang with rocks like F91 does until their skills kick in, and imo boost is just as important as the quality of the melee attacks in melee fights. Though they all have better melee attacks than F91, espeically hte latter 2 with w2/w3s.

F91's beam zook outranges Stargazer's W2, though the latter wins obviously in damage and splash
Imo the selling point of F91's beam zook comes not in the raw power but rather in the range (superior to most beam zooks) and generous ammo pool/reload rate which gives F91 a very decent constant source of long range damage. Most flashlights/long range weapons without immobility are rather poor on the ammo count.
Plus Beam zook goes well with F91's large boost pool, you can kite/circle with it like a boss.

Fair enough on the VSBR (though i find it sorta has a "splash hitbox" that makes up for the thinness of the beams) though the immobility is somehwat countered by how quick F91 shoots it.

I'm just curious to how F91 ranks below the likes of say, 00, destiny and freedom.

02-21-2012   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

vsbr, best trolling weapon at the start of the game for me >.>

02-21-2012   #46 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Destiny wins over F91, plus Destiny can troll F91 in melee with the melee mode w1 and 2 range. Really, you just w3 2 steps away and it connects and then whack it with w1. The range is roughly 3 steps away so even if the enemy jumps back, its still possible to hit it.

In a range game Destiny (pre-nerf) would win easy with super fast w1, and then KD. The range nerf Destiny would still likely win but minus the comfort of long range KD beam which enables it to change distances before. Anyone that could curve boomerangs would troll F91, switch to melee mode and then kill the paper if it tries to be brave and rush in.

From F91's point of view though, it is basically beam rifle, run, beam rifle, KD, run. Vulcans when enemy has its back turned.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji

02-21-2012   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
None of the other 3 papers have the boost pool to hang with rocks like F91 does until their skills kick in, and imo boost is just as important as the quality of the melee attacks in melee fights. Though they all have better melee attacks than F91, espeically hte latter 2 with w2/w3s.

F91's beam zook outranges Stargazer's W2, though the latter wins obviously in damage and splash
Imo the selling point of F91's beam zook comes not in the raw power but rather in the range (superior to most beam zooks) and generous ammo pool/reload rate which gives F91 a very decent constant source of long range damage. Most flashlights/long range weapons without immobility are rather poor on the ammo count.
Plus Beam zook goes well with F91's large boost pool, you can kite/circle with it like a boss.

Fair enough on the VSBR (though i find it sorta has a "splash hitbox" that makes up for the thinness of the beams) though the immobility is somehwat countered by how quick F91 shoots it.

I'm just curious to how F91 ranks below the likes of say, 00, destiny and freedom.
cuz all 3 of them can last longer
but 2 of the 3 are also KO'd by funnels
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

Last edited by KirovReporting; 02-21-2012 at 02:15 AM.

02-21-2012   #48 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

But damn Kirov, HK just acquired HWS/Funnel buff and I can now see why HWS is the king of papers. Goddamn Gilgamesh and its Gate of Babylon. I literally won a 3 vs 1 just now because the funnels auto-defend while you safely circle behind cover. The missiles fly faster, has a small splash, and has double ammo.

Damn. Just damn.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji

02-21-2012   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCounter-Strike OnlinezOMG!League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

xConvict will become famous soon enoughxConvict will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to xConvict
Guild: None

My poor poor Legend. ;_;

02-21-2012   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio
Destiny wins over F91, plus Destiny can troll F91 in melee with the melee mode w1 and 2 range. Really, you just w3 2 steps away and it connects and then whack it with w1. The range is roughly 3 steps away so even if the enemy jumps back, its still possible to hit it.

In a range game Destiny (pre-nerf) would win easy with super fast w1, and then KD. The range nerf Destiny would still likely win but minus the comfort of long range KD beam which enables it to change distances before. Anyone that could curve boomerangs would troll F91, switch to melee mode and then kill the paper if it tries to be brave and rush in.

From F91's point of view though, it is basically beam rifle, run, beam rifle, KD, run. Vulcans when enemy has its back turned.
I think any S rank scissors with decent melee can win f91, provided u hv the skills.

02-21-2012   #51 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by xConvict
My poor poor Legend. ;_;
legend really really needs anfunnel relod buff....sometimes it feels like you only have 4 weapons

02-21-2012   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCounter-Strike OnlinezOMG!League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

xConvict will become famous soon enoughxConvict will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to xConvict
Guild: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerX
legend really really needs anfunnel relod buff....sometimes it feels like you only have 4 weapons
Friendly Tip, Never use those funnels.
Legend's role is to be a stun master and having access to all of his stun weaponries.

02-21-2012   #53 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by xConvict
Friendly Tip, Never use those funnels.
Legend's role is to be a stun master and having access to all of his stun weaponries.
i know....but if theyd just shorten the reload, we can actually use them and still be able to switch once things heat up right now those dragoons are just for show

02-21-2012   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerX
i know....but if theyd just shorten the reload, we can actually use them and still be able to switch once things heat up right now those dragoons are just for show
I use the funnels fine with the funnel buff now...
Since I don't need to expose myself anymore.

02-21-2012   #55 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Quote:

I think I can safely say Reborns can do a much better job than F91.

Reborns has hard hitting funnels (they really hurt), long range homings on mode 2, large KD beam, natural high damage potential and high as hell mobility.

Only thing that really bothers Reborns is def... Like F91. Also maybe a consistent ballistic weapon.
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

02-21-2012   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422

Reborns has hard hitting funnels (they really hurt), long range homings on mode 2, large KD beam, natural high damage potential and high as hell mobility.

Only thing that really bothers Reborns is def... Like F91. Also maybe a consistent ballistic weapon.
But it hits MUCH HARDER.
I mean, funnels that at high OC can KO DSHC at the start of the match....
SCREWW YOOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!

02-21-2012   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422

homings, flashlight, funnels
the trinity~
better yet, reborns funnels arent effected by NTD

Last edited by KirovReporting; 02-21-2012 at 06:10 AM.

02-21-2012   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games

mrlon3lyvn is on a distinguished road
IGN: LittleBot
Class: Smasher lt_warrior

After clash with several HWSs, i just realized how good it is. No wonder why an old SS like HWS can be on top of the power table. A bit regret that i didn't make it sooner, coz now 3.5 is wiped out completely. So i have to grind for it normally.

02-21-2012   #59 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Quote:
homings, flashlight, funnels
the trinity~
better yet, reborns funnels arent effected by NTD
Yeah so glad it just flys back at you and does nothing.

Its like a reminder telling you there's an NTD around.

Oh yeah and forgot to mention Reborns can shoot it's beam zook at a much quicker pace. Granted it's reload is quite terrible, but it absolutely melts any rock in firing position if they don't have beam defense.

If I can't get a X-3 from the free S event then I pray to god S Zeta or Reborns is available.
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

Last edited by Bng422; 02-21-2012 at 06:31 AM.

02-21-2012   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

tsubasa91 is on a distinguished road
IGN: AZala
Level: First Lieutenant

Just wonder why qubeley that very strong and not many ppl used it