ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   S4 League (http://ggftw.com/forum/s4-league/)
-   -   Patch 21 (http://ggftw.com/forum/s4-league/81092-patch-21-a.html)

Tea 08-24-2010 02:59 PM

Patch 21

LINK
S4 Patch 21 - S4 League - alaplaya.net

New Features:

Battle Royal mode - You vs. the room. Free for all to see who can rank King. No.1 position grants you king and you get more points per kill than normal.
(2 pts for normal // 5 pts for king. )

New Shop : Coupon Shop!
Redeem your coupon credits for rare items amongst other things.

New B.Royal Map : Galleon
Traditional Spanish galley on an aircraft. Several compartments and I think the deck is also useable.

G-Capsules: Sentries
Blue Sentry and Flower/Bee sentry

New Sets: 2 Boys 2 Girls

Boy - Pirate Set & New Sphere Set

Girl - Fist Set & Checkshield Set

Events
Of course we also have an event or two for you that start with the release of patch 21. First, there is an FTAPS event for all of you who spend AP for the first time. The FTAPS takes place with the new costume SETs. If you purchase one of the new SETs Pirate, New Sphere, Fist or CheckShield, youíll receive a second set for free! For the purchase of a female set, youíll receive the Kitch SET on top, and for a male set, youíll be given the Hockey Set for free.

Besides that, there is a whole week of Double PEN and Double EXP for all matches you play in the new Battle Royal Mode, a great opportunity to collect PEN and EXP like crazy! But donít wonder that this event is not displayed by an event sign in game, the event takes place anyway. And donít forget that all bonus stuff takes up to 24 hours to reach you.

We hope this patch has fulfilled some of your hopes and wishes, and you have a good time with the new features and stuff. Get royal!

Firagagun 08-24-2010 05:05 PM

I went online and checked out the coupon shop.
250 for the Electric PS, and I only have 16 with me /o/ ;-;
I need to save up PEN for I-Caps

Lazarus 08-24-2010 08:50 PM

Thoughts - BR mode doesn't last long enough, and CS Spam/Lag there in sword mode is a pain~ Too afraid to try it in guns.
Coupon stuff seems kinda lame.
Needs more maps/normal/other maps though. I was hoping to have BR + Neden 1 =(. maybe a Hyperium clone, but the bottom is just an endless death pit.

hueyple 08-28-2010 07:57 AM

whats so great about that electric ps anyways? ._.
does it have some kind of special effect or something?

Zuro 08-28-2010 08:53 AM

Force pack PS.

Aeth 08-28-2010 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hueyple (Post 1327400)
whats so great about that electric ps anyways? ._.
does it have some kind of special effect or something?

lol it just looks cool pretty much. No special effects of some sort.....or atleast i hope not O_o

Tea 08-28-2010 09:20 AM

yeah the force pack is what gives it that extra umph.. lol;;

Byuu 09-02-2010 06:14 AM

I got one of those swords pretty cool brah!

Firagagun 09-05-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeth (Post 1327427)
lol it just looks cool pretty much. No special effects of some sort.....or atleast i hope not O_o

The Tazer PS has a ForcePack effect, so pretty much it has increased speed, HP and SP.

J0SH2 09-10-2010 02:55 PM

Tazer sword retard slash is fffin god tier.

Smashed 09-24-2010 07:46 AM

pretty cool patch