ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   S4 League (http://ggftw.com/forum/s4-league/)
-   -   S4 League (http://ggftw.com/forum/s4-league/6852-s4-league.html)

Tea 08-15-2008 12:01 PM

S4 League

====================

FORUM NAME // IGN
Tea // Escala
Miyuki // Nicolice
Neli // Neli
LiLMewmew // LiLMewmew
Flaris // Apathy
RoflKnife // RoflKnife
Hector // Magni
Toribear // Tori
Chesters // Chesters
Shinkky // Hisaki
Rtothef // Rtothef
Tenelax // Tenelax
Dani // Rakusan
Vaizado // Vaizado
Zeke // Zeke
Ronin // Roneen
ByuuGun // RagunEXE or -Orion-Byuugun
Cornflake // Spun
Waffles // Fluffles
n00bE // Tarp
kuyaBaka // kuyabak4
Amanda // Cherisse
HienRose // -Orion-Pelcet
John // Volkner
Tamiki // Tamiki
Goldie // Goldie
LaTale // Letifer
Jokerz // Hoactzin
Creed // Redei
KNEEofJUSTICE // EspressoFan
KoohChan // ArcueidBrunstud
MrClastro // PanicWithPho
Firagagun // FirachuII
Boomsticky // [ToA]Boomsticky
Zackoria // -Orion-nuts
Yukipyon // Alexandrite
===================

News Link
http://feature.mmosite.com/content/2...529252,1.shtml

Official Website
games everything - S4 League - alaplaya.eu

I know what you're saying.. Tea its not an MMORPG!?!? .. well its not really, its more like a brawl with Team (Alpha) Vs. Team (Beta). Yes its European, but it has a cartoon style to it. Kinda reminds me of 007 for the N64 yet.. not so much doom like. Just the aspect where you have to run around killing the other team.

2 Modes

Death Match Mode: Up to 6 people on a team and you go at it killing the other team till you reach the number of kill points to win the match. If you do 30 minutes, First round is 15mins., Half Time so you can pick a different char or what not.. then its onto Second round for 15 mins.

Touch Down Mode: Again same amount of people on each team or less. Racing to grab the Fumbii (ball) and try to reach the other team's goal area to touch down and get the point. Mind you have the other team shooting or slicing at your with weapons .. so it makes it challenging.

O course the weapons you acquire, you have a time limit on them unless you buy the unlimited version of it. Which can range from 20~40k Pen (Currency)

The keys use WASD for moving around and the Mouse to fire or Slash with your guns or swords.

Personally i found this to be pretty fun and a nice inbetween game. I'm not really fond of alaplaya but they put out okay games i guess. The Tennis game they have was okay. I sucked at that one though.

And yes.. you can sign up even if you aren't in Europe. And whats funny is.. a few of the Europe players.. lag and I don't LOL;; <3 my connection

RoflKnife 08-15-2008 04:24 PM

It looks like GunZ. Except possibly without imbalanced weapons.

Henreh 08-15-2008 04:27 PM

ew Gunz gameplay..

LiLMewmew 08-15-2008 06:30 PM

I read mmosite, and I see posts saying it's better than GunZ.

I'll play whatever Tea plays Q___Q

:py62:

Nihil679 08-15-2008 08:50 PM

I tried it out in the Korean version about half a year ago.
It's really fun. It's WAY better than GunZ.

The company is the same as the ones who made DJ Max, so the soundtrack is very nice.

I'm trying to play it, but I get a bunch of errors |:

Plus, chances are, it's too good for my computer.

Sanichi 08-15-2008 09:00 PM

lol, my favorite mode is touchdown.
during one deathmatch I hide in a box and sniped roof top people and people who passed by from behind.
I spammed turret+sheild+revolver or rifle. Turret behind me, I guard it, and I wait in the corner to rap-- I mean shoot someone to death...but since I have to close range weapons I get pwned by swords with sheilds D:

kuyaBaka 08-15-2008 09:24 PM

Y'know what?
I may actually play this. I used to like GunZ -- a tad. but then it got boring. This looks like something I'd play. 8D

And thank goodness I registered for Fantasy Tennis back when people used to play that. I need not go through the long (well, maybe not) and boring process of registration. o/

Rtothef 08-15-2008 09:50 PM

I think I'll play this..

Miyuki 08-15-2008 09:53 PM

hmm....testing

*dl client*

RoflKnife 08-15-2008 10:24 PM

=D....There's a sniper in this game?

Well....don't fail me MMOG reviews.....I'll try this then......though I have doubts >_>.....

Tea 08-16-2008 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanichi (Post 110308)
lol, my favorite mode is touchdown.
during one deathmatch I hide in a box and sniped roof top people and people who passed by from behind.
I spammed turret+sheild+revolver or rifle. Turret behind me, I guard it, and I wait in the corner to rap-- I mean shoot someone to death...but since I have to close range weapons I get pwned by swords with sheilds D:

amagad i dont like people who do that since im always the one to get shot at all the time.. D: I should probably get the shield thing n try it out.. i've been using the SP booster to pump up the strength of my wpns. I can OHKO people with the plasma gun thingy.

flaris 08-16-2008 11:31 AM

:O

Installing now.

IGN: Apathy

LiLMewmew 08-16-2008 01:08 PM

downloading now. ign: LiLMewmew

obv. >..>

Nanaya 08-16-2008 01:19 PM

I'll try it out.

Beato 08-16-2008 01:25 PM

Interesting!~

LiLMewmew 08-16-2008 01:32 PM

btw, Server 1 or Server 2?

:py20:

Beato 08-16-2008 01:36 PM

All of them!

Sanichi 08-16-2008 01:43 PM

I'm usually server 1...server 2 is dead-ish D:

RoflKnife 08-16-2008 01:43 PM

I'm liking it....so far.

-Don't know if it's lag or something, but sometimes people haxe a "O" with a cross and you can't kill them, but they can kill you. NO it's not invincibility when spawned, I see it happening when they're just about dead. It's retarded......it's not shield either....I don't see the animation.

-There's a FRIGGEN counter-sword weapon. That's full of win. Playing sword fights can be tedious against laggers though, as either way, YOU LOSE. Also it's kinda retarded how they can stun lock you in a corner....=/....

-Some missions are DAMN VAGUE.

-Snipers are full of win.

-SMG's appear to be the noobcannon (WHAT a SURPRISE!)

Yeah.....

Beato 08-16-2008 02:44 PM

I can only find Vai ;o;