ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   S4 League (http://ggftw.com/forum/s4-league/)
-   -   S4 lyrics, go go go audio geniuses! (http://ggftw.com/forum/s4-league/55671-s4-lyrics-go-go-go-audio-geniuses.html)

RoflKnife 08-23-2009 03:29 PM

S4 lyrics, go go go audio geniuses!

Need the lyrics for Nova. What I got is...

Quote:

That's right ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages!
Aw yeah yeah, we're glad you can be here with us today...

We got a lot goin on, keep your eyes wide open, ya'll better pay attention, and get ready to have a good time!

Ok now here we go, right about now with the time to go, everybody over here, everybody over there, I want to make just one thing clear, we do what it takes to get it done, we're gonna let that rhythm run, we're goin in, gettin dark, everybody get off the wall!

S4!
Let's do our thing!
S4!
Let me hear you scream!
Let's go!
We got it goin on!
Let's go!
Let's drop the ball!

S4!
Let's do our thing!
S4!
Let me hear you scream!
Let's go!
We got it goin on!
Let's go!
Let's drop the ball!

Yeah, yeah, yeah! You know what we're all about, you know how we do! That's right, we're not gonna grill, we're not gonna stop, we're taking it alllll the way to the tip top! Yeah!

Come on everybody yeah do the dance, there's time there's no then make them dance, you gotta be good, you're aiming through, it's in your hands it's up to you! go bring it on and do it now, if you dont know I'll show you how, don't be afraid to take your shot, common ya'll, show me whatcha got!

S4!
Let's do our thing!
S4!
Let me hear you scream!
Let's go!
We got it goin on!
Let's go!
Let's drop the ball!

S4!
Let's do our thing!
S4!
Let me hear you scream!
Let's go!
We got it goin on!
Let's go!
Let's drop the ball!

{Missing lyrics here, loldunnowhathesays}

Oh, actually, the lyrics at the end aren't in the video above. It's only in the one from the album ._. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jpmk4szpk4h you can download it there. Oh, and the version from S4, in the jukebox, the music actually used in the game, has a much more clearer voice. Lower music, higher vocals. Better quality?
There's lyrics for Supersonic, but not for the parts of the song where a chorus of people start singing, and the tune changes. Lyrics for that would be good too.

0:55-1:20
2:28-2:52

Byuu 08-23-2009 03:34 PM

the chorus is like

We are (something) right now see them run
we are(somthing) sonicboom

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104236

at the bottom of the first post has downloads for all the ost files' lyrics

Tea 08-23-2009 07:02 PM

Aw Yeah Yeah, we're glad you can be here with us today...
We got a lot goin on, keep your eyes wide open, ya'all better pay attention, and get ready to have a good time!

Ok now here we go, right about now with the time to go, everybody over here, everybody over there, I wanna make that one thing clear, whether we can't get it done , We're gonna let that rhythm run, we're goin in, gettin' dark, everybody get off the wall!

S4!
Let's do our thing!
S4!
Let me hear you scream!
Let's go!
We got it goin on!
Let's go!
Let's drop the ball!

S4!
Let's do our thing!
S4!
Let me hear you scream!
Let's go!
We got it goin on!
Let's go!
Let's drop the ball!

Yeah, yeah, yeah! You know what we're all about, you know how we do! That's right, we're not gonna grill, we're not gonna stop, we're taking it alllll the way to the tip top!

i dunno thats all i got from listening to it.. x____x;

Vaizado 08-23-2009 08:10 PM

aww yeah yeah, we glad you could get with us today. We got a lot goin on, keep your eyes wide open, ya'll better pay attention, and get ready to have a good time!

Ok now here we go, right about now we just gonna go, everybody over here, everybody over there, I want to just make like one thing clear, the rhythm that we can get it done, we gonna let that rhythm run, we're goin in, gettin dark, everybody get off the wall

S4!
Let's do our thing!
S4!
Let me hear you scream!
Let's go!
We got it goin on!
Let's go!
Let's drop the ball!

S4!
Let's do our thing!
S4!
Let me hear you scream!
Let's go!
We got it goin on!
Let's go!
Let's drop the ball!

Yeah, yeah, yeah! You know we're it's all about, you know how we do! That's right, we're not gonna grill, we're not gonna stop, we're taking it alllll the way to the tip top! Yeah!

Come on everybody yeah do the dance, there's time there's no then make them gan, you gotta be good, you're aiming through, jizz[it's] in your hands it's up to you! go bring it on and do it now, if you dont know i'll know[show] you how, dont be afraid to take your shot, common ya'll, show me whatcha got!

S4!
Let's do our thing!
S4!
Let me hear you scream!
Let's go!
We got it goin on!
Let's go!
Let's drop the ball!

S4!
Let's do our thing!
S4!
Let me hear you scream!
Let's go!
We got it goin on!
Let's go!
Let's drop the ball!

????

look up words you don't know lolol.

Spoiler!

RoflKnife 08-23-2009 08:48 PM

We got most of the parts for Nova now, and should use the Nova straight from the game, as it's easier to hear the vocals, and higher quality. The album version needs to be used for the last part though, which isn't present in the version the game has. It seems ridiculously hard to figure that one out though D=...

The chorus part of SuperSonic and the last part of Nova are most needed since we have absolutely no friggen idea what they're saying, lmao...