ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Ryan - The Bounty Hunter

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-25-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

eatmyfist is on a distinguished road
Default Myth Ryan skill build.

I have 7 points leftover, where to put?

Btw, can someone explain RB impartial?

You have to be level 50 to get the first point, but I don't understand anything else lol.

How many skill levels are there?

Thanks!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-25-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

RB Impartial requires a total level 90, as well as a current level of 50. Your total level is the sum of the levels you had before you rbed plus your current level. It has a max of 5.

This is what it looks like:

Anyway, I would take off hp regen and mana increase. The dmg you take in myth is going to make the small amount you heal with hp regen very insignificant. Mana Increase will at most give you three more skill usages. Even then, you'll run out of mana pretty quickly from spamming all of your maxed attack skills, so you'll be using mana pots anyway. The only reason why you would want Mana Increase for myth is if you can't use pots to replenish your mana.

I would leave 5 for maxing rb Impartial, one for each of the slide shots for invincibility, and max Rapid Rail Gun because it's a great attack skill that penetrates and slightly pushes.

09-26-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

eSheep is on a distinguished road
IGN: Skies
Class: Eir
Guild: DashAttack

I actually love mana increase. The guild pots are based on % so that extra 660 mana gives me around an extra 200 per pot which adds up pretty quickly.

09-26-2009   #4 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Lunia Skill Calculator(JP)

My friend uses this build, and it works out pretty well for him. Left/Right slide shot has invincibility frames and he usually uses it to dodge OHKOs from the bosses and the counters from the mobs. Diversion shot is useful for keeping mobs stunned if you have to move back (If a Krieg uses true revival behind you, you can use diversion to keep the mobs flinched and move into the heal, then >>AS and keep stunning them.

Burning Land's damage is pretty good in Myth, and the mobs usually get by every single shot because of their size.

5 points left for True Impartial.

09-26-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Ahh thank you everyone for your replies.

Also, I didn't know that left/right shot had invincibility frames, so I guess I have to start working on timing that...when I staged I never used diversion/left/right shots so I guess I have to start.

Also, I just kind of disliked Rapid rail gun because of it's large mana cost, however since myth supposedly has huge sized mobs (which means more hits), it might work alot better for the mana/dmg ratio.

Still not sure about Burning Land, still gets cancelled very easily but I guess that's what voke is for

Also does Flame Impact knockdown myth mobs? I don't know why it's in there but I just wanna know :P

Thanks for your help.

09-26-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

paraesmic will become famous soon enough
IGN: [GS]xHanna
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Arcanum

I can surely say (also if I never played ryan) that it doesn't knockback.
There's no skill in the world that could x]

If you meant "flinch", it is completely different and I can't answer you =P

09-26-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Wrong, Flame Impact DOES knockback myth mobs. It's obviously nowhere near as effective as a pushing skill like amp rail, but it does knockback. All hard-knockdown attacks (Sieg's dfists, Kali's AAS, etc.) knockback.

09-26-2009   #8 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

It knocks back around as far as d fist, which is why I added it. The cast time isn't that long either, you could easily iron bomb >>AS impact and send the mobs back.

09-26-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

That reminds me... has anyone actually gotten 10 hits from Burning Land? I only see 4 or 5 hits when I use it. The skill says that it has 10 shots.

09-26-2009   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

The most I've ever gotten was 3-4...lol.

09-26-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

I'm sure you know by now that I loathe Burning Land. It's nowhere near Ryan's strongest skill, and it's one of the few skills that Ryan can't cancel.

I'd rather max Flame Impact. ~800 x4(from 2kstr) dmg, and it's in one quick hit, dash cancellable, and it knocks back myth mobs. Anything but Concentrated Shot, Burning Land, and Gun Maintenance for me >_>

09-26-2009   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Meh I just don't like flame impact cuz of the small aoe :P