ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Ryan - The Bounty Hunter (http://ggftw.com/forum/ryan-bounty-hunter/)
-   -   Any OTHER combos for Ryan? (http://ggftw.com/forum/ryan-bounty-hunter/58502-any-other-combos-ryan.html)

taeo 09-21-2009 08:28 PM

Any OTHER combos for Ryan?
 
I feel like there isnt enough combos for Ryan, simply because there's nothing to learn...for example...Sieg has WM SS, and others...Eir has S Dodge, and stuff....Dainn has Auto stepz and others...and so on..
But for Ryan, there's simply just >>A,S
A,A,S is sometimes used to get closer to the enemies
A,A,A,A* i find utterly useless, because the last A takes a long time to use..
>>S is sometimes useful, for Under Shifting(which i barely use)
>>A is useful to lose air for Rail
but other than that...I think that's all...

silklash 09-21-2009 08:37 PM

there is dash AS for height
AAAS to stall
AAAA cancel midway dash AS to get closer
optional rolling inbetween combos
dash turn directional key A turn S for alignment
and yes there are things to learn...
not like other classes have much

taeo 09-21-2009 09:19 PM

Lies Fluor...>>A,S, there's a delay for that ya know..A,A,A,A is hard bc its not fast enough, and you probably wont have enough height at decay...

Lunar 09-21-2009 09:42 PM

ur trying to have fun with ryan?! gl with that..
ryan and kali funness ended so fast for me simply because arien and any char after have the same strings
their "special" unique thing is also the same,
siegs have wm
dainn have auto
they have that dash shift a thingy

taeo 09-22-2009 05:09 PM

eww Lunar D;
go to kLunia and report me to me wut kLunians do =D

silklash 09-22-2009 05:20 PM

go find out how to do 4 hit dual rail gun...i cant seem to reproduce it
3 hit is pretty common tho

taeo 09-22-2009 05:44 PM

r u telling me or Lunar. and to me, you need a lot of range to do that x_x

silklash 09-22-2009 06:00 PM

^i was talking to u, since u found nothing else to learn
Quote:

Originally Posted by taeo (Post 988775)
Lies Fluor...>>A,S, there's a delay for that ya know..A,A,A,A is hard bc its not fast enough, and you probably wont have enough height at decay...

wut.. dash AS easily gains height u dont even have to be fast enough
and i do AAAA all the time, u dont need much height

and that dash directional key A thing i find more fun than autostep or s space or w/e...
its challenging to do consistently, kinda like wm sorta..

taeo 09-22-2009 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silklash (Post 990060)
^i was talking to u, since u found nothing else to learn

Kinda impossible bc Rail hits by a long range x_x unless your rail gun has Hax range =/

Quote:

Originally Posted by silklash (Post 990060)
wut.. dash AS easily gains height u dont even have to be fast enough
and i do AAAA all the time, u dont need much height

and that dash directional key A thing i find more fun than autostep or s space or w/e...
its challenging to do consistently, kinda like wm sorta..

A,A,A,A just fails even A,A,S is more worthy =D

wait, wut do you mean the Dash Directional? you mean >>A(switch directions)S?
WM, already done it =/ you need a lot of >>A,S
Not funnnn

Shadow5YA 09-22-2009 06:40 PM

AAAA is great for wall shifting.

>>S can also work for delaying enemy drops. I've used it for an Iron Bomb combo before.

and instead of >>A*turn*S, there's also dash >>*turn*AS. Instead of changing directions with the S bullet, you change directions with the >>A.

silklash 09-22-2009 07:02 PM

not >>A switch directions S thats ez
>> switch directions A is different arien can do it too, its like a repositioning technique, it'll seem like your ryan does a longer dash as well
AAAA is good what are u talking about its for those times where u catch them really far with dash AS, unless u just dont follow infi rules and continously dash AS to a wall or something
AAS is slow as hell

and its not impossible, city has plenty of room, i get 3 hit dual rails off all the time, the 4hit happened for me once randomly and i pretty much wtf'd, ryan can shift off walls pretty easily so its viable
btw im talking about dual shot rail gun, not amp, if ur getting confused

ryan can be as fun as u want him to be, it just depends if u do everything straightforward or not, and if u care that everyone complains about him

taeo 09-22-2009 07:12 PM

i know he's fun...wait... 4th rail gun shot?(were u close to the enemy? for exmaple: >>A,S,>>A DRail Gun?)
Never seen wut arien did, show me next time we vs x_x
A,A,A,A? r u serious?
the one there he does a backflip, thats wayy slow >=O
compared to A,A,S
Try timing each one =D
Never tried wall raping someone, because i stopped that when i used to wall rape ppl with my Sieg =/

silklash 09-22-2009 07:18 PM

i forgot how i did the dual railgun thing, i just remember it being after a wall shift and i saw like 4 200's appear and the person fly across the screen so i dunno wut happened normally its only 3
yes AAAA, u dont let the last A go thru all the way, u do it for the fast dash and cancel it halfway to chain into a dash AS
u cant time it or anything cause your opponents so far that if u delay any shots they'll end up dropping

and... if u dont wall combo/shift with ryan thats y its so boring his open air combos are so straightforward

ps im on right now if u wanna play

Shadow5YA 09-22-2009 07:21 PM

Actually, its possible to AAAA >>AS at a wall with the 4th A hitting as well.

AAS is just a starter for the dumbfounded.

As silky said, Ryan moves when he does >>A, so you can dash >>*turn*AS for a more traditional shift.

taeo 09-22-2009 07:58 PM

you guys need to show me that, anyways, sorry FLuor, i cant play because i have hw, HS is pretty tome comsuming for me bc i also have Cross Country etc.
for drail, were you aligned with your opponent? or knew who you vsed that time, and ask them about it x_x(if they still remember)

Rly? Wall rape sounds too mean to me, but thats just me =/
have you just found anyway to combo with Concentrated, except the way i use it?

Shadow and Silk, play me sometimes on the weekends and show me, seriously, bc i have no idea about Arien and >>(turn)A,S

for A,A,A,A, r u sure?
x_x Ill just try timing those which is faster in distances this weekend, after my 3k race =P

Lunar 09-22-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taeo (Post 990218)
you guys need to show me that, anyways, sorry FLuor, i cant play because i have hw, HS is pretty tome comsuming for me bc i also have Cross Country etc.
for drail, were you aligned with your opponent? or knew who you vsed that time, and ask them about it x_x(if they still remember)

Rly? Wall rape sounds too mean to me, but thats just me =/
have you just found anyway to combo with Concentrated, except the way i use it?

Shadow and Silk, play me sometimes on the weekends and show me, seriously, bc i have no idea about Arien and >>(turn)A,S

for A,A,A,A, r u sure?
x_x Ill just try timing those which is faster in distances this weekend, after my 3k race =P

just press 776a (press exactly as stated no waiting for dash to end)
basically sums it up and u can do it in any direction

Shadow5YA 09-22-2009 08:11 PM

It'll have to be weeks from now. I broke my right hand from a head-on collision with another biker, so I can't use my dominant hand for weeks.

Taki 09-22-2009 08:17 PM

I like to use >>S as a combo starter. Its really effective for dodging and there are less complaints that >>AS. There are alot of unique combos you can do with it too.

taeo 09-22-2009 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunar (Post 990232)
just press 776a (press exactly as stated no waiting for dash to end)
basically sums it up and u can do it in any direction

Facing 6 right?
but then, wouldnt that lose a lot of air, continuing after a?
=/

@ Shadow dude, that sucks T_T hope you feel better, probbaly sucks typing with 1 hand =l

@ Taki meh, true, its like using Tia's slide except not a row of dmg...
but what can you do after >>S? cause you probably would be under your opponent.

silklash 09-22-2009 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taeo (Post 990218)

Rly? Wall rape sounds too mean to me, but thats just me =/
have you just found anyway to combo with Concentrated, except the way i use it?
P

how is wall comboing mean everyone does it
i dont know ur way to combo with it, the way i do it is backdash A turn S


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.