Originally Posted by ShiningSeraph
Lunia Skill Calculator(JP)
- fast AoE, I like it. If you manage to bring the shot out, it won't be canceled. Short cooldown makes it nice to take mobs.
its good and all but i'd rather not get this
- You could try taking this. I really dislike this skill, though. Its shots are probably good in Myth, though. It's cooldown is pretty short and its damage almost doubles if you level it up.
very good as i'd prefer not knocking the monsters down since it makes them unorganized when they stand back up
- This move is pretty much good enough at 1, but if you want to mess around with it by leveling it up, that's okay. I love this move, but kept it at 1 the second time.
yep lvl 1 is all u need
- Pre-rebirth, I don't see why not get this... it's pretty helpful to have, and even if you are skilled, its nice to have HP in reserve. Plus, you should at least get 1 point IMO.
- Nice enough to get at 1 pre-rebirth, but maybe not after rebirth.
i dont like sulfur. it's more of a "myth" skill even though i dont get it there either
in my ryan's build.. he's rbed but has no rb skills i maxed diversion shot.. fast cd just as good as concentrated shot, makes u jump back.. and doesn't knock down... makes the mobs orderly (this is mostly in terms of 6-10L)
in bonus.. concentrated shot is slow and might get u into a terrible situation
diversion shot jumps back has no flaws in this case
freezing will be used in combination with impartial shot
diversion shot can be used in combination with burning land..
push back so they have to walk to u will give u enough time
another reason for diversion shot is... with the 10sec reuse. concentrated shot wastes like 2 secs floating in the air if not cancelled
it's not as efficient as spamming diversion shot even if it drains ur mp
and i'd suggest u take, hp increase, recovery. they're not required but it's better than getting another skill..
ryan's skills do not have that long of a cd and u'd run out of mp pretty fast.. even spamming pots