ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Ryan - The Bounty Hunter

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-10-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

TripleBreath is on a distinguished road
IGN: TripleBreath
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: 7x (Rebirthed x2)
Guild: EvilDarkness
Default How's my myth build?

Lunia Skill Calculator(JP)

My only concern is : Is HP Regen useful in Myth?

Because a few people told me "no" so I might use the skill points for Rapid Railgun or something

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-13-2009   #2 (permalink)
*insert title here*

Azuna is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't max the Freezing Rail Gun; I'd rather put the points on the non-RB Iron Bomb. Iron Bomb and RB Iron Bomb just own large single targets, and the extra freeze duration isn't as useful (IMHO) as the extra attack.

08-13-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

HP regen isn't very useful, unless you plan on soloing. Even then, the passive itself isn't useful unless it's stacked with a dmg to HP recovery set effect, like the LS/FS set with a set effect card, or the AWD 6set.

You do need Mana regen though, unless you know that you're going to have guild mana pots for the rest of your life.

Max Merciless shot is also unnecessary, because the dmg increase isn't large enough and the freeze time doesn't increase either.

08-13-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuna
I wouldn't max the Freezing Rail Gun; I'd rather put the points on the non-RB Iron Bomb. Iron Bomb and RB Iron Bomb just own large single targets, and the extra freeze duration isn't as useful (IMHO) as the extra attack.
There is no extra freeze duration. You get 2.2 secs at all levels.

08-13-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
HP regen isn't very useful, unless you plan on soloing. Even then, the passive itself isn't useful unless it's stacked with a dmg to HP recovery set effect, like the LS/FS set with a set effect card, or the AWD 6set.

You do need Mana regen though, unless you know that you're going to have guild mana pots for the rest of your life.

Max Merciless shot is also unnecessary, because the dmg increase isn't large enough and the freeze time doesn't increase either.
it's a myth build and there isn't that many extra skills to get if ur not getting hp recovery, blah blah

merciless shot is only 5 points... and the dmg increase is noticeable although not enough in myth

my ryan has hp recovery hp increase and still has 2 skills it never uses that are maxed
some skills are too slow that dAS would be more useful

08-13-2009   #6 (permalink)
*insert title here*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
There is no extra freeze duration. You get 2.2 secs at all levels.
My bad then. Then there's even less of a reason to max it, considering it hits enemies once and at max still doesn't do very much damage.

08-13-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

TripleBreath is on a distinguished road
IGN: TripleBreath
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: 7x (Rebirthed x2)
Guild: EvilDarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuna
I didn't max Freezing Rail Gun o.o

Kay, guys this is my new myth build, tell me what you think of it : Lunia Skill Calculator(JP)

08-13-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Lunia Skill Calculator(JP)
this one would be better

y wouldn't u want crit.. crit is 50% more dmg on impartial
umm. wutever u call that gun (2nd skill) sucks.. so weak.. ur better off with diversion shot (back jump shot, which i do not recommend either)
maxing normal amp is useless.. only 100 more dmg.. u do multipliers it's x3 300 more dmg u only need to push once in myth
maxing rapid rail gun hits at least 3 times to myth mobs faster cd and the numbers look cooler cause it's higher

Last edited by Lunar; 08-13-2009 at 06:04 PM.

08-14-2009   #9 (permalink)
*insert title here*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleBreath

Kay, guys this is my new myth build, tell me what you think of it : Lunia Skill Calculator(JP)
My bad. x.x Still, I'd get Iron Bomb just because it puts the hurt on big monsters. So, you can do 1 of two things.
A. Leave Amp Rail Gun at 1 and max Iron Bomb.
or B. Take out Concentrated Shot and max Iron Bomb.

08-14-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleBreath

Take of Concentrated Shot and Burning Land completely. Concentrated Shot only hits in the 100s for 5 hits. With myth equips, you woul be able to do more by rapid firing >>AS. Burning Land is absurdly slow and uncancellable. Use the points you can take off of Burning Land and Concentrated Shot to max the regular Iron Bomb (which is only 100 dmg less than the rb one anyway) and Rapid Rail Gun, which is fast and can hit up to 4 times on large mobs and bosses.