ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Rusty Hearts > Rusty Hearts Questions & Answers

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-01-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalTransformice!Rusty Hearts

Sakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Sakurawrz
Class: Stabber of Monsters to_bunny
Level: 31, 34X
Guild: MoonlightC
Default Patching Error

I get to this Blue/White Rusty Hearts Launcher and the progress bar flashes yellow for a second then I get a Notice. "Fail to download patch file(s). [0]" Any halps please? Also I've got F-Secure for my antivirus software and such. I can disable it completely and still get the same error.

EDIT: My problem has evolved into Failed to Verify. [14] during the in-game log-in screen.

EDIT2: My problem is now a "Your account has been banned from Perfect World." Apparently I did something wrong in my 3 hours of play time. Such as completing quests and beating up monsters.

EDIT3: Was banned due to "Kick-spammer script" whatever that is. I'm no longer banned and error free. (that's way faster than SGI.)

Playing Aion

Last edited by Sakurawrz; 02-04-2013 at 07:08 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.