ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Rusty Hearts > Rusty Hearts Questions & Answers

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-17-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

grammy20112 is on a distinguished road
Question lord curtis\collapsed halls

I have gone serveral times to try to get the gear room to work and it wont. I went to see on Utube and I dont get the cut scene when I beat all the monsters.... this is very frustrating cause I cant do the second part of the collapsed halls ..... is there a patch\fix for this or is there something else I can do ????? please help

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-17-2013   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

You have to activate one of the gears in the hallways before you can activate the one in the central gear room.

01-17-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

thank you for your suggestion Shadow 5YA I went to try it and it didnt work I couldnt get any of the gears to work .... any other suggestions ???

01-17-2013   #4 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

that is how you do it though =\ once you activate the correct switch you will get a cutscene back in the main room showing that you can use it. theres about 4 or 5 switches total

01-17-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

thank you .... I checked there are 8 in total.... 4 in the room and 4 around the room .... tried them all and not a one would change and no cut scene???? I have tried it on all but the blood levels. Any suggstions are welconed and thank you

as stated before I have done collpased halls in all modes rxcept for blood mode and still no cut scene could this be a bug in the game?????

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 01-18-2013 at 11:25 AM. Reason: please do not double post

01-17-2013   #6 (permalink)
~Karan Worshipper~
Games
Tales of Pirates 2Tales of PiratesTrickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

WingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: SealFighter/Ayme
Class: Diva/Natasha to_primadonna
Level: 319/50
Guild: <<Firefly>>/Resurrection
Xfire: sylpheondine

what cutscene in particular are u looking for?

01-18-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Smile

I am looking for the cut scene where the little rodent comes out the middle of the star in the center of the room. Its the room with 4 gear thingys on the wall. I cant make the gears work no matter how many times I go in there. thx

I really need a solution for this because I cant do any quests that have Lord Curtis in them since I havent "met" him..... please can anyone help

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 01-18-2013 at 11:26 AM. Reason: please do not double post

01-18-2013   #8 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

i just ran the dungeon to see if i had a problem with it as well. i was able to complete it just fine.

after beat all the monsters in the first gear room and poisons husband shows up, the four switches in the first room will become selectable. when you pick one you have to go find the switch that shows a different time in the halls.

after that you should be able to click the switch in the main room

not sure if this is just a problem with your client or youre just doing something wrong though :x you can try asking on the official RH forum though, youll prolly get more responses

01-18-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Thumbs up thank you

THANK YOU BoredomKillz..... your pictures helped alot and I did do it .... thank you again ....