ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Rusty Hearts > Rusty Hearts General Chat

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-27-2011   #1 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru
Default How was your first day?

This game is pretty impressive. Adore the graphics, story is great (god the humor is amazing), and OHMYGOD I LOVE THE MUSIC SO MUCH. OST ****ING WHERE.

The thing that bothers me is Angela attacks soooo ****ing slow. She's the magician of the group yeah yeah, but fff****, what is with that attack speed. And reading the description on Perfect World says scythes are even slower? Fff****, how slow is that going to be?

No closed beta event other than log in once for the headphone giveaway, so I stopped for now, since they'll wipe anyways. Looking forward to open beta.

Also, skill build/calculator where.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-28-2011   #2 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
This game is pretty impressive. Adore the graphics, story is great (god the humor is amazing), and OHMYGOD I LOVE THE MUSIC SO MUCH. OST ****ING WHERE.

The thing that bothers me is Angela attacks soooo ****ing slow. She's the magician of the group yeah yeah, but fff****, what is with that attack speed. And reading the description on Perfect World says scythes are even slower? Fff****, how slow is that going to be?

No closed beta event other than log in once for the headphone giveaway, so I stopped for now, since they'll wipe anyways. Looking forward to open beta.

Also, skill build/calculator where.
I find Angela's attack speed crazy slow, but her damage is enough to carry you easily through dungeons. In the case of PvP, Windy Blast screws everyone over.

Starting to hate on the stamina system. Level 12 max on the 1st day (I only hit 11 though)

Music is definitely one of the reasons why I'm playing this game.

EDIT: I haven't found any skill calculators for Rusty Hearts, but a lot of the google searching sent me back to the Lunia section here lol.

Last edited by Gladiat; 07-28-2011 at 12:45 AM.

07-28-2011   #3 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

got to level 12 with my friend lol /4am now
anyways im loving the dialogue in the game xD its pretty funny and the BGM is sexy x]

i do wish that angelas attacks were faster but i can stand it with magic sword. the scythe on the other hand is ungodly slow and if it wasnt so sexy i wouldnt even think about using it xD

07-28-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

PEW PEW ZOOM FYUUUUUU ADRENALINE

You guys need to try Team PVP. It's quite adrenaline pumping.
Also Blood Stages need to be shot. :<

I really like the storyline and script too. It's quite clever.

Let's pool our money together and make a guild [s]and charge people 1k to enter.[/s] It's only like 50k. Got 14k right now.

Last edited by Griever; 07-28-2011 at 11:19 AM.

07-28-2011   #5 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
PEW PEW ZOOM FYUUUUUU ADRENALINE

You guys need to try Team PVP. It's quite adrenaline pumping.
Also Blood Stages need to be shot. :<

I really like the storyline and script too. It's quite clever.

Let's pool our money together and make a guild [s]and charge people 1k to enter.[/s] It's only like 50k. Got 14k right now.
I have around 9k because I spent a bunch of money on crafting ;-;

I can sell the rest of the stuff I find for a nice profit though =D

N> Guild name idea

07-28-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

sentythee is just really nicesentythee is just really nicesentythee is just really nicesentythee is just really nice
Guild: Titans

I only have 4k because I spent it on (useless) upgrades ._. We should pool in 10k each and name the guild Titans :3

Money and exp come much faster soloing, btw.

07-28-2011   #7 (permalink)
-
Special

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

I only got to like level four, but I had a lot of fun. And I'm so poverty right now.

A guild would be fun. Make one, have pvp nights like a boss.

07-28-2011   #8 (permalink)
LET ME SARANG YOU
Games
LuniaLeague of LegendsMicroVolts OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Khai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant future
IGN: SNSD
Class: Everything
Level: 30
Guild: My bed o.o
Xfire: "0"

think this is like the 2nd game I RLLY RLLY like after Lunia, love the combos system *_*
cant w8 till im lvl 10 xD pvp!!

07-28-2011   #9 (permalink)
-
Special

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Power Stomp seems pretty useless to me. ;__;

07-28-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
LuniaDragon SagaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGhostX

Cyan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Cyan Send a message via Yahoo to Cyan Send a message via Skype™ to Cyan
IGN: Dude - Cy4n
Class: FreeMason to_entertainer

If First encountered a problem most had, the one that u couldn't select your char waits for 30 seconds then redirect to main screen.

But after all that was fixed it was pretty much awesome. It was what i expected and more since i watched the trailer like 10 years ago haha. The music is very good too, creates a very unique atmosphere. Sadly my laptop is a peace of crap so i won't be plying that much, i'll be testing things here and there and what not. Creating a guild is a pretty cool-sweet idea, looking forward to it :3

Last edited by Cyan; 07-28-2011 at 04:14 PM.