ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Rusty Hearts General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/rusty-hearts-general-chat/)
-   -   Avengers ASSEMBLE !! (http://ggftw.com/forum/rusty-hearts-general-chat/101960-avengers-assemble.html)

Pyratic 09-13-2011 10:37 AM

Avengers ASSEMBLE !!
 
Lol at the title :P

So is the GGFTW RH Guild getting back up in OBT or not ! :py62:
Gladiat ! Where are thou ?

Gladiat 09-13-2011 02:04 PM

I don't have the time right now.

I won't be able to get on for a while but I'll try to get on tomorrow or later today if I have time.

Writing essays 4 days into university :X But chances are I won't be able to log on till weekend ><

twistedhands 09-13-2011 03:22 PM

lol.

Yeah i'll be poppin back in when OBT finally launches. So long as i'm not currently tied up with Dead Island when it does.

Pyratic 09-13-2011 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiat (Post 1602631)
I don't have the time right now.

I won't be able to get on for a while but I'll try to get on tomorrow or later today if I have time.

Writing essays 4 days into university :X But chances are I won't be able to log on till weekend ><

Thats still good enough ! We have till the 21st of the month to get on and form a guild of about 20 or more.

Gladiat 09-14-2011 02:44 PM

Deleted my old post so it wouldn't be a double post ;D

Anyways, I've remade the new IGN list and I've farmed while working on my essays. I'm at 5k (at level 9 now) at the moment.

I'm on East 1 so hopefully you guys are on the same server too.

EDIT: Got to 13k. Hopefully you guys are farming money too since I won't be able to pay for it on my own.

Mega 09-14-2011 04:55 PM

So...is everyone on East 1?

If so I'll go ahead and make my character.

Gladiat 09-14-2011 04:57 PM

Yeah everyone is on East 1.

Minuss 09-14-2011 05:15 PM

ulty msn
10char

Pyratic 09-14-2011 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiat (Post 1603133)
Yeah everyone is on East 1.

Im kinda on EU :py64:

Gladiat 09-15-2011 08:38 AM

Make one on East 1.

Lilica 09-15-2011 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiat (Post 1603084)
Deleted my old post so it wouldn't be a double post ;D

Anyways, I've remade the new IGN list and I've farmed while working on my essays. I'm at 5k (at level 9 now) at the moment.

I'm on East 1 so hopefully you guys are on the same server too.

EDIT: Got to 13k. Hopefully you guys are farming money too since I won't be able to pay for it on my own.

How do get this much cash lol, I'm only at like 1k at level 7.

Mega 09-15-2011 10:07 AM

Probably doing certain "things" on the street corner *cough*

I'll be able to play some tonight after class~

KittySlave 09-15-2011 10:33 AM

I've sented Gladiat some guild funds to help speed up the proccess for him to create the guild.
I hope I sented it to him. @_@ (the class was a franzt)

Gladiat 09-15-2011 12:54 PM

Cant go on today but I'll be on tomorrow.

And as for making that amount of money... I am just that awesome <3

Lilica 09-15-2011 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiat (Post 1603555)
Cant go on today but I'll be on tomorrow.

And as for making that amount of money... I am just that awesome <3

I think I noticed why I have such a low amount of cash, I always reselect the treasure cards cause I thought that was free lol. I'm gaining more money now then ever since I stopped doing that.

Gladiat 09-16-2011 12:24 PM

So, the question is now...

Do we name the guild ggFTW or keep it as RustyHearts?

Right now I've got all the money that's needed to make the guild.

XIIAlexIIX 09-16-2011 02:45 PM

how about a poll?

Gladiat 09-16-2011 03:04 PM

I can't add that. Pyratic has to be the one to add it unless thread is remade.

XIIAlexIIX 09-16-2011 04:06 PM

oh ok well i agree on ggftw

Gladiat 09-17-2011 01:20 PM

Fuuuu

Can't get on today. I'll make the guild tomorrow.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.