ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Rusty Hearts General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/rusty-hearts-general-chat/)
-   -   OK! (http://ggftw.com/forum/rusty-hearts-general-chat/101947-ok.html)

Veggi 09-12-2011 11:34 PM

OK!

Veggi's Trial Stage!

I've decided to try RH OBT
Snice the stamnia was removed, it sparked some interest for me

Questions!!

I like to PvP
-Classes i should use?
-Has PvP been released?
-Characters Balanced?
-Are you guys going to create a guild for ggFTW?

I saw some gameplay previews
-Which class is good for staging!?

XIIAlexIIX 09-13-2011 01:44 PM

like to PvP
-Classes i should use? All are good in my opinion, but I prefer Frantz and Angela
-Has PvP been released? Yes its out
-Characters Balanced? I'll let someone else answer this one
-Are you guys going to create a guild for ggFTW? Its already a guild called Rusty Hearts

Gladiat 09-13-2011 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XIIAlexIIX (Post 1602620)
like to PvP
-Classes i should use? All are good in my opinion, but I prefer Frantz and Angela
-Has PvP been released? Yes its out
-Characters Balanced? I'll let someone else answer this one
-Are you guys going to create a guild for ggFTW? Its already a guild called Rusty Hearts

Everything is wiped so the guild will need to be remade.

I can't log on for a while so I can't grind for money.

Characters are far from balanced. If you want an OP character, pick Tude. If you want a shit-tier character pick Frantz. This only applies in PvP though, and they nerfed Frantz liked they nerfed Sieg in Lunia (without buffs)

For character class, Frantz has the best combos IMO if you still care about that. He's the only person that can pull off mid-air combos that last like 5-10 seconds. Frantz and Tude have the easiest combos (and infinite combos) whereas Angela requires Magic Sword Focus for her infinite combo (and her regular combos are just high damage spam)

XIIAlexIIX 09-13-2011 03:29 PM

Oh yeah forgot about the wipe, and how much gold is needed to make a guild. I can earn some and give it to you when I get it

Veggi 09-13-2011 03:31 PM

So PvP is not so fun?
Is it Like Tia and Kreig 1hit K0 stuff
Cuz if that, Then im uninstalling the client.

Gladiat 09-13-2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XIIAlexIIX (Post 1602663)
Oh yeah forgot about the wipe, and how much gold is needed to make a guild. I can earn some and give it to you when I get it

50k I think.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veggi (Post 1602665)
So PvP is not so fun?
Is it Like Tia and Kreig 1hit K0 stuff
Cuz if that, Then im uninstalling the client.

PvP used to be balanced then they unbalanced.

Let's just say PvP has a 2 minute limit. Last time I played after their 'balance', Frantz couldn't kill anyone in 2 minutes and Tude tore Frantz apart in 30 seconds.

After the balance... shit Tudes became good, good Tudes became pro, pro Tudes became USDA approved grade A killing machines.

tl;dr - If you have half a brain, you can rape all of PvP with Tude. If you are super computer, you can win a match with Frantz.

I'd still give it a try though. They may have made fixes to PvP for OB. Note that you need to be level 10 to enter PvP, but using level 10 to test PvP is inaccurate. Level to at least 18 or 20, PvP around 10-20 matches then you'll get a feeling as to how the rest of the game will go.

XIIAlexIIX 09-13-2011 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiat (Post 1602671)
50k I think.

Ok should I give it to you or is there someone we should give it to?

Gladiat 09-13-2011 06:27 PM

Uh, I'll need to redownload the client since it won't patch my previous one :x

I'll try to make time for it tomorrow.

EDIT: On second thought, I probably will have time tomorrow. I should be able to install it before I go to sleep so I'll go on for 30-60 minutes tomorrow to make the guild.

I'll post my IGN tomorrow to let you guys know. Try to farm as much as you can just incase we don't have enough money.

XIIAlexIIX 09-13-2011 07:00 PM

you should be able to patch it from the files during CBT just the server isn't up yet

Gladiat 09-13-2011 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XIIAlexIIX (Post 1602748)
you should be able to patch it from the files during CBT just the server isn't up yet

I thought it was up already lol.

I forgot that today was the release date... for some reason I thought you guys had already started playing lol.

Anyways, I might do some calculations/detailed looks at game builds (these are fun to do in complex games)... most likely on equipment so I'll keep you guys posted on these.

Also, during OB, if you could help fill out the ggFTW RH Wiki it would be great!

ggFTW Rusty Hearts Wiki