ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Rusty Hearts General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/rusty-hearts-general-chat/)
-   -   Phase 2 Release Delayed - Update Inside (http://ggftw.com/forum/rusty-hearts-general-chat/101003-phase-2-release-delayed-update-inside.html)

Sidero 08-24-2011 05:38 PM

Phase 2 Release Delayed - Update Inside

summations' post:

Quote:

Today, 10:21 AM

Update
The update is taking a bit longer than we had anticipated, please keep keep an eye on the forums as we will update everyone when the servers are live. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. We're working hard to get P2CB out as soon as possible.

----------------------------------------------

We encountered some technical issues with the release of the patch and we have decided that the best course of action would to be delay the opening of the Phase 2 of the Closed Beta by approximately 2 hours.

We know you guys want to get back in to Rusty Hearts immediately, but we want to make sure you have the best RH experience possible. We hope to get the patch out as fast as possible, but please expect a 4pm PDT release.

We will also be starting the "Server Rushers" event at 4pm PDT which means you will have 12 hours to login starting at that time, not 2pm PDT. We will be revising our blog posts to reflect this revision.

We apologize for the delay; we hope to get you back in RH as soon as we can.

Last edited by summations; Today at 02:52 PM.

Donges 08-24-2011 05:40 PM

So much delay with betas this month @_@......

Don't they know if they push it back too much people that are in school won't be able to do the events!

CrunchyRoll 08-24-2011 06:21 PM

So disappointing...

Sidero 08-24-2011 07:09 PM

04:12 PM summations' update:

Quote:

Originally Posted by summations (Post 688451)
So a quick update, the issues we're having at the moment are more database issues and not programming issues.

As it stands the skill system is a bit flawed. Players will be unable to obtain skills at this point, we're hoping to get it resolved shortly, but we don't want to get anyone's hopes up and then destroy them.

in RH front page
Quote:

August 24 5:45 PDT
We have delayed the launch of Phase 2 by a few hours as we have encountered some techinical issues that we hope to have resolved shortly. Please keep an eye on the game launcher as we will notify you when the game is live. Since we are in closed beta issues are expected, but we are still hoping to get these problems fixed swiftly and get you back in the game as soon as we can.
Thank you for your patience.
-Rusty Hearts Team

XIIAlexIIX 08-24-2011 08:22 PM

As long as it running fine i'll be happy

CrunchyRoll 08-24-2011 09:11 PM

Quote:

Quick update, the patch is available to download but the game servers are not live yet. Please be patient as we continue to work on getting the Closed Beta up. We’ll announce when you can login.
What about Server Rushers -_-

Donges 08-24-2011 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrunchyRoll (Post 1592435)
What about Server Rushers -_-

^This please. Won't be here all day tomorrow since I have college classes. Could have done it tonight since I was homeeee, but that would have been too easy.

XIIAlexIIX 08-25-2011 07:28 AM

well game been up for a while now not much to do still

Donges 08-25-2011 09:16 AM

Managed to sneak on about 1am lmao... just to find out we don't actually GET the cash shop stuff till OBT '-'...

I logged onto all 3 of mine just incase though~

Gladiat 08-26-2011 08:37 AM

So many things wrong with CB P2...

The new Angela face in the chat is wtf.
Tude now god-tier mobility
Frantz now shit-tier damage... doing half his old damage. Even regular X outdamages his Soul Bleeder.
Angela got a minimal damage nerf.
People can still escape air combos so Frantz is supergimped by this nerf.

Going out for now so I might continue the list if I'm not lazy. They probably nerfed Frantz that much because Pope has full +12 OP gears... 30+% crit rate, 30+% crit power (I think that's what he said), 868 phys damage lol. Can no longer overpower entire server.

RaiTheSoul 08-26-2011 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiat (Post 1593204)

I thought there was something wrong here... I haven't died once nor partied once to do a dungeon. I'm level 14 and I just figured out this game even has potions I never fell anywhere near close to half HP. I play as Angela and I knew it was way to easy.

JoyDivision 08-26-2011 10:46 PM

Well, its the beginning of the game. It probably will get harder in the higher levels.

Shadow5YA 08-27-2011 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiat (Post 1593204)
So many things wrong with CB P2...

The new Angela face in the chat is wtf.
Tude now god-tier mobility
Frantz now shit-tier damage... doing half his old damage. Even regular X outdamages his Soul Bleeder.
People can still escape air combos so Frantz is supergimped by this nerf.

Going out for now so I might continue the list if I'm not lazy. They probably nerfed Frantz that much because Pope has full +12 OP gears... 30+% crit rate, 30+% crit power (I think that's what he said), 868 phys damage lol. Can no longer overpower entire server.

These are just PvP nerfs, right?

Gladiat 08-27-2011 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5YA (Post 1593830)
These are just PvP nerfs, right?

Yes. The only buff Frantz has is an increased attack speed with axe D:

Buffs for Tude all apply for dungeons.