ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Royalty Guild (LaTale)

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-20-2009   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Saphiro is on a distinguished road
IGN: Saphiro/Gleam/Maintenance
Class: Warlord/Bard/Meister/Guardian lt_warlord
Level: 182/115/140/80
Guild: Royalty

I wouldn't mind actually doing something with you all for some sort of celebration, but everyone is far too spread out and time issues and such. Maybe once it's Winter Vacation and all the regulars are able to login, maybe..

The Official 1st year date is some time in October, maybe even September. I don't really know. I joined Royalty in the middle of Oct. and it was my first day too.

It's cold and doesn't feel as late as it is.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-20-2009   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Roboto707 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Roboto707
IGN: Roboto707
Class: Horny Mech Driving Elf Ninja lt_gunslinger

Oh, really? I was under the impression that this forum was made just as the guild was created. Oh well. We can still celebrate a late party. =P

It's still burning down here in Florida. I hate it.

11-20-2009   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Hirozaku is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Hirozaku
IGN: Hirozaku/TenshiHinanai
Class: Gunslinger/Knight lt_gunslinger
Level: 9x/4x

My Thanksgiving is taking 3 Asian families, stuffing them into one house, and flooding the kitchen, and dining room with food. Then afterward, a few of us might go out to the movies and watch Ninja Assassin. It looks pretty bad, but hey, it has ninjas.
I almost forgot about Black Friday, I usually don't get any sleep between those 2 days. I guess I'll probably be strolling around with some friends. Hopefully I have money to get at least one thing, whether it be clothes, or a game.

11-20-2009   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Yeah I might try to pick up a game or 2 during Black Friday. Dunno what... Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time is at the top of my list right now for sure, though.

11-21-2009   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Lirianna is a jewel in the roughLirianna is a jewel in the roughLirianna is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lirianna-zombie!!!
Class: Sorcerer lt_sorcerer
Level: 133 and camping! <3
Guild: Carousel

*not allowed to game* =_=;;
my mom hates gaming systems D< we only have a DS a nintendo and a genesis LOL.

11-21-2009   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Rebel, Liri! Fight the powah!

11-26-2009   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Lirianna is a jewel in the roughLirianna is a jewel in the roughLirianna is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lirianna-zombie!!!
Class: Sorcerer lt_sorcerer
Level: 133 and camping! <3
Guild: Carousel

it's...too strong! need more schwartz master yogurt! ;>

12-01-2009   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

This is more of a "just sayin'" kind of thing since I can't think of anything to bring up for discussion.

For the record, I woke up at like.. 3 am or something because of some stupid twist in a dream I had. I'm going back to sleep for a while since I've been checking in periodically all day and like no one's online / doing anything in game anyway. I did go out to do errands, so I'm kind of tired.

Okay, now to describe the dream that woke me up. ;;

Not sure what was going on, but I was at some person's house in some small town. It was literally so small people didn't drive.. they just walked from place to place... anyway, it had a ranch-like feel to it and like for some reason I was staying there and like there was this room filled with hard-foam DDR Dance Mats. (like 20 just piled on this corner of a room.) Anyway, time passed and like.. I was staying in this other room with like three other people and they were giving some old tv shows on tv at night (even though it was stuff that was like 90s stuff that played in the daytime) Okay, so details aside, we were flipping channels and this news warning alert thing comes on saying that there's a meteor coming to earth and then I woke up with a "wtf" feeling.

Then.. I kinda just looked all around the internet for stuff and that kept me awake till now.

So, bbl.

Edit: So I went around town today and like.. drove to the north side of the city. (I swear that my city is like 285938468938469 little cities mashed up.) A few months ago, the north side was like filling up with new/ unnecessary stores and stuff.

Example: I think it's weird to have two national chain stores within a few miles from each other. We've only had one Best Buy in town for.. well forever. All of a sudden I pass by and like.. there's another one and it's already open. o_o (Not sure when that happened.) Kinda like how we had 2 Wal Marts like.. a few miles from each other, then they closed one down.. then opened a bigger one on the other side of town.. then made another big one practically going out of town.

If a town/city is big enough, then I guess it's fine.... but if you can walk in on any given time of night/early morning and it's not packed.. then I think it's as good as is.

idk.. just rambling. It's a sign of me being sleepy. *poof*

Last edited by Saphiro; 12-01-2009 at 12:17 PM.

12-01-2009   #29 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Over here, we have several McDonald's that aren't even a mile apart from each other. Same goes for Burger King, too. I guess main stream corporations are just rich enough to afford all these locations. =P

Oh, and I've had dreams like that before, but I can never remember them as soon as I wake up. >.<

12-01-2009   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

I have facked up dreams...
Ex. Ninja Assassin mixed with Fatal Frame...
Woke up wondering what was wrong with me.
Went to school wondering what was wrong with me
Took a nap in each of my classes wondering what was wrong with me
Went home wondering what was wrong with me
Is still wondering what was wrong with me.

12-01-2009   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

I saw the Ninja Assassin Movie the other day. I'm sure it's different from the games (have not played)

Just do that hand sign and you'll feel better.

12-02-2009   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Looking through my old photobucket, I'm seeing all these misc screens from stuff of years past and like..

lol.

Can't think of much to say atm o-o

Hmm, do you all still keep tabs on your photo hosting sites? Anything worth showing?

12-02-2009   #33 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Nothing particularly interesting except for some various Cabal pics that were taken when I still played that game.

Pay special attention to my ranking. =o Believe it or not, I actually decided to check my ranking for the first time in months (this was like a year ago) and I found myself paralyzed by awesomeness.

---
A little background story on this pic: If you type in a specific code into chat, your text will turn into the color of the code input. I found the code that turns your text into a deep purple, like the one that's used for Whispers, and I started talking on Shout chat (basically like channel mics but without limitations). Always fools people. xD

---
In this one, I lured all of the mobs in a low level area right outside the town so that they would kill any nub that was stupid enough to run in there. Many children lost their lives that day. I wish I got a pic of someone actually dying though ;_;

---
Hiro should remember this xD

Last edited by Roboto707; 12-02-2009 at 12:57 PM.

12-02-2009   #34 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Holy smokes talk about nostalgia attack.
But doooood the whole text color shout thing was BRILLIANT! *gives obligatory brofist*

Using the motivational poster maker, and a Cabal storyline screenshot

All my Cabal screenshots are just random, and have no purpose to them.

12-06-2009   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Did anyone farm during this weekend's IDR event?

My haul:

- 1 rabana mantle (15m value)
- 3 rabana urns (+1 bought) (15mil value)
- about 50 Class Armor kits.. (30mil value)
- about 120 Silo's Gold Gem (lol) (12k gp)
- 2.5mil of npc sellback of extras

I just didn't think it was worth the trouble to fight off people with a stick for 2 hrs of exp a day.

12-06-2009   #36 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

nekokazzie is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kibara
Class: Dagger TH lt_treasurehunter
Level: 10x

I...I missed an IDR event ;____;

Current happenings of teh Kibby:

Final animation project, 2 full page comics due in the next couple days. I just finished filling up 20+ pages of my sketchbook that I was behind on( read:30 hours of work) that's due tomorrow.

I THOUGHT I was going to have a friend come over and help me with my portfolio today, but he decided to flake on me, leaving me to struggle with photoshop for 6 hours that I SHOULD have been spending on comic or animation work( which i am now ridiculously behind on now mind you).

Then my flash drive (the one said friend lent me) decides to stop working for some reason, so i had to go out and buy a new one. Hour wasted...

And during all this, my dog decides today would be a good time to get sick again and start having mini seizures while I'm at home by myself. I get to panic taking care of him, then he gets up as if nothing happened and i kill 2 hours following him around the house making sure he doesn't crash into anything ._.

Tomorrow i will live on campus in the animation lab working on my project that i should have been doing today.

On a side note, once friday comes around i will be free, and will commence killing zombies to vent out my frustration

12-06-2009   #37 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Dood, I'm still on my hiatus for LT... The loss of my GS and my MG just makes me never want to play the game ever again, you know? ;_;

Don't get me wrong, I'm not quitting... I'm just mourning the loss of all my hard work. I just feel like "I really want to start playing this game again, but what's the point?"

EDIT: Whoa, almost same-time post there. And woot for L4D2 demo. =D

Which, btw, if anyone wants to join us for L4D 2 (demo version is available on Steam), you're more than welcome.

Last edited by Roboto707; 12-06-2009 at 09:36 PM.

12-06-2009   #38 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

I deleted the demo off my computer. Took too much space, and didn't really serve me any good. Who wants someone jittering all over the place while getting mobbed?

Anywho, just last night, my brother went out and bought a Xbox 360 Arcade edition. Along with it I traded in 4 games for $20 worth in store credit. I traded in Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the new World(Wii), Pokemon Pearl(DS), LoZ: Phantom Hourglass(DS), and Final Fantasy XIII*something something*(DS).
I then bought Borderlands for $40 using that store credit.

So far, I'm loving it. It seems like it's a good long-term game, plus with the multiplayer function, I can see myself playing for a while. The next game I plan on buying would most likely be Bayonetta in January. (Christmas Cash ftw)

Also, speaking of LoZ, anyone have any news on the new LoZ for the DS? I saw some posters around Gamestop for it, and it just came to my mind.

12-07-2009   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

I'm glad you guys are keeping us/me up to speed. I miss you all D:

@ Kibby: There's going to be more IDR events next week.

It's 4-8 OGP time, so if you have time, that's when it is.

12-07-2009   #40 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

LoZ: Spirit Tracks is basically going to be a sequel for Phantom Hourglass, but instead of the boring boat travel system, you get a boring train travel system... Which is on rails, meaning less freedom. Meh. I may or may not pick it up in the future, depends on how the public rates it.

Also,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirozaku
Bayonetta
This thread is now about Bayonetta.