ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Royalty Guild (LaTale)

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-04-2010   #221 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Roboto707 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Roboto707
IGN: Roboto707
Class: Horny Mech Driving Elf Ninja lt_gunslinger
Guild: Royalty

Yay I'm missed (?).

It sucks down here Kevin. Stay in Mandarin.... On second thought, move down here so I can stalk you easier.

Also, back off Liz. >:E Kibby is MINE

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-04-2010   #222 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Saphiro is on a distinguished road
IGN: Saphiro/Gleam/Maintenance
Class: Warlord/Bard/Meister/Guardian lt_warlord
Level: 182/115/140/80

My faith in Humanity is..

After 40 years, Heinz revamps ketchup packets - Food Inc.- msnbc.com

So it took us like one hundred years to make the upside down bottle to prevent that "OMG, the ketchup is stuck at the bottom of the bottle" *Smacks bottle* .. thing.. and now this?

I think it's a good idea, but lol @ how long it took. Just imagining scientists in white lab coats drawing model types of possible ketchup packets makes me laugh.

p.s. I'd rather piggy back my idea for a "Why is this news" thread onto this thread since we already talk about random things here.

02-04-2010   #223 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Hirozaku is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Hirozaku
IGN: Hirozaku/TenshiHinanai
Class: Gunslinger/Knight lt_gunslinger
Level: 9x/4x

Well I can't really control what my Dad decides to do, all he said to me is if we moved to Julington Creek. My response: "I dun wanna" And he says, "We'll think about it" -_-''

02-06-2010   #224 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Well, I finally got Internet back. A faster service than before, in fact. Woo~...

Something called U-Verse from AT&T. I dunno the full details on it, but we get 300+ TV channels, a faster-than-DSL-but-not-as-fast-as-Comcast Internet service, and apparently clearly phone calls via landline. >_>

Only problem is that I can't figure out how to get this new service connected to my PS3. >.< I need that Bayonetta patch LIKE NAO OMG

02-06-2010   #225 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

nekokazzie is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kibara
Class: Dagger TH lt_treasurehunter
Level: 10x

Still no internet, stolen wireless is no longer working...and i can't exactly play on this computer riddled with viruses...

Hopefully tomorrow they can get the cables connected to our room so i can set up our own stuff.

I was so looking forward to guildcrop today too ;_;

02-07-2010   #226 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Reformat the computer, Kibby. Keeping those viruses around isn't going to help anything.

Also, guild crop was aweshum. =O Kinda sucked for me since it was the mining crop and I don't have mining lvl 2/ minebot, so.... But it was fun anyway.

02-07-2010   #227 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

I'm pretty much going with Yuki's watch for the next one, so we all need to keep checking with him. That is what I do for someone who buys our guild seeds.

02-07-2010   #228 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

nekokazzie is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kibara
Class: Dagger TH lt_treasurehunter
Level: 10x

I told them that, but they're like "oh well we bought an anti-virus program and it should help" =_=

For the moment i got my stolen wireless back, so hopefully later today they'll get the cables set up so i can actually get some work done ...

02-07-2010   #229 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Raynex is on a distinguished road
IGN: Raynex
Class: Treasure Hunter lt_treasurehunter
Level: 11x

Even after reformating my computer i cant play latale on it...
I could on the first 8 hours, but after that everytime i try to start it, when its in the loading screen at 48% approx. i get a xtrap error, that says abnormal memory access or something...

So yeah ill only be able to play in the afternoon on my sister computer(when she's not home).

But problems aside, my puppy is so cute \o/... Her name is Bella, later ill post her picture ;D

02-13-2010   #230 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

I recently got the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 multiplayer demo for the PS3, and... Oh my God, it is amazing. The gameplay itself is like CoD, but with a very strategic approach while still being a very fast-paced shooter.

tl;dr It's cool. I might pick it up.

The demo features 1 map and 1 game type, where the terrorist (?) team has to go into the American base and plant bombs in specific locations, while the American team has to defuse any bombs that are planted before they go off and also defend the locations. Once all the locations have been bombed, the American team must "fall back" and defend the next set of bomb locations before the Terrorist team can rush in and take the next set out. The game ends when either a) The Americans defend their locations for ~20 minutes or b) when the Terroist successfully take out all the bombing locations in all 3 areas (each area has 2-3 bombing spots).

There are 4 classes to choose from, Assault, Engineer, Medic, and Recon. They're pretty self-explanatory, but they all have their uses and (unlike other games that utilize the class system) every class is unique in it's own way while still being very useful in the right situations. Sometimes, the situation calls for you to bring out an Engineer to blow up the enemy tank that is plowing through your team. Other times, the situation calls for you to take an Assault unit and defend your last bomb location. I usually end up using an Engineer just because I like being on the front-lines, but meh.

There is also a class-upgrade deal in which you level up your rank and unlock new guns, similar to CoD. However, because there are classes, you have to also level up each specific class to the next level in order to unlock the guns for that class. Makes it fun in the sense of "Ok, I need to get X more kills with this class, but this isn't the best time to do that, so I should probably hold off on that. Until then, I guess I can upgrade my sniper efficiency."

I heard some complaints with the first game included lag and broken gameplay, among other things.
First off, if I shot ANYONE with a sniper, they would fall within the next half second. I also noticed NOBODY was teleporting while moving around. Keep in mind that this was on the PS3 and is only a demo game. I never experienced lag, ever.
Secondly, the gameplay isn't broken. It really isn't. Not sure what was up with the first game, but BC2 is probably one of the most balanced shooters I've played.

My only complaint is that matches usually end up being 20-30 minutes long... But whatever. Makes it less tedious, I suppose.

Anyway, I'll probably be picking this game up when it comes out. Looks like a very promising game with a load of replayability.

I should do something like this for Bayonetta. >_>

02-15-2010   #231 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Chibi Knight

idk, I was bored and thought I'd try a game or something while I was waiting for a download to finish and I stumbled onto this. I really got hooked into playing and I passed it, but I didn't finish leveling everything so I'm going to try it and pass it again.

02-19-2010   #232 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

M.A.G. > Battlefield Bad Company 2.

I realized some time ago that MAG is everything I want out of a FPS MMO sort of thing. Skills, weapon progression, vehicles, strategy, experience system, teamwork, etc... Not to mention near-lagless gameplay with up to 128 vs. 128 player battles. It's higher on my priority list than BFBC2.

/keep sf alive post

02-24-2010   #233 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Well, im lvling my warrior and i was wondering whats better, a blue wolf spear or a hyunmu spear, does anyone knows?

03-05-2010   #234 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Okay, sorry for double post guys, but i HAVE to say this..

A few weeks ago i was really dissapointed with our latale version, and now im even more, here is why: our latale version has more than a YEAR while aeria its not even close to a year(i think) and they already announced Time Traveler Update, that really makes me think if im playing the right latale version.

some ppl say they're getting updates faster because actoz had already translated to another latale version(our version), if they get hells door before OGP does, srsly idk what ill do.