ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Royalty Guild (LaTale) (http://ggftw.com/forum/royalty-guild-latale/)
-   -   Inactivity Thread (http://ggftw.com/forum/royalty-guild-latale/29474-inactivity-thread.html)

1ndex 11-25-2008 08:07 PM

Inactivity Thread

If you're going to be inactive, please write your reason on this thread.
If you never get on you character for 4 days straight without giving us notice, you will be removed.

Inactivity without a reason tells me that you don't care about the game anymore, this means that you probably don't care about us anymore as well.

Mesna 11-25-2008 08:09 PM

Until the 17th of December, I've got finals for college. This means that I should be able to sign in for a bit from time to time, especially for the weekends (unless I'm writing a paper then), but my activity will drop until then.

1ndex 11-25-2008 08:11 PM

thanks for the notice, i'll keep that in mind.
You should visit our sf time to time to see our progress.

Maryx3s 12-01-2008 04:54 AM

In about 3 day's I won't be on for a couple of weeks. Not sure.

omgKEVY 12-06-2008 12:36 PM

I don't think I'll be able to be on for a while.
I just moved to a new house, and the internet company is having a hard time getting the internet up and running.
You can kick me if you haven't already, I'll PM someone if I ever get my internet back.

1ndex 12-06-2008 12:40 PM

thanks for the notification kevin, appreciate it. I'm keeping you in our guild since you're a potential player. Keep in touch with us on the forums. I want to know when you'll be coming back.

Saphiro 12-06-2008 12:57 PM

Sad to say that I have to post here, but it's not by choice. Okay, so I hadn't been in game much for the past few days because of some problem where my internet would stop working and then allow me on for a while before messing up again.

Well yesterday, it just stopped working altogether. So I call my ISP and they give me more of the same stuff I've heard before and one small ray of hope. Something about upgrading my modem. Okay, so I go over to the office and ask them about it, but UGH.. I'm confronted with the same freaking people that do nothing but take account info and say useless excuses because they don't know a single thing about internet troubleshooting. The only thing they hide behind is a cheap excuse to send out a tech. (Like that hasn't happened 1382938981234 times already. >_>)

Oh, and my laptop randomly died too. It says that it can't find the OS. WTF!! >_< I'm tired of Vista and it's annoyingness. I'm going to try and get XP asap.

So, more to the point, I won't be on until tuesday (if they fix my problem) If not, I don't know how long it will take.

I'm on my much slower pc right now. My internet is somehow working because I exchanged my 2nd modem that has been having this problem for a 3rd one. I'm a strike away from getting some alternative form of internet. I'll try and dl LaTale, but I don't think it will do much good.

So, I'm just letting you all know in case I'm not on for more than a few days. Not because I don't want to be, but because I have no other choice. My decent laptop is dead and I can't reinstall vista for some reason and this is all I got. So don't kick me. That would probably kill the game for me. -_-

I'll be back asap.

- Saphiro aka David

1ndex 12-06-2008 02:31 PM

david, i would never remove you for inactivity. Keep that in mind. Unless you go off for a year without telling me D=

Saphiro 12-06-2008 03:21 PM

Thank you. :)

Even if I had to go to the library (eww) or mooch off of someone's internet, I'd let you all know what was going on.

I tried running the game on this computer.. Wow. Running four times slower than my laptop is SLOWWWWWW. I logged on one of my mules and it was horrible. I faded into the game and everything was delayed.

I'm trying to get in contact with someone I know that can help me fix my laptop and the internet hasn't stopped working since I got the replacement modem, so it might be okay now.

nekokazzie 12-08-2008 08:49 PM

I'll probably be inactive for a couple days( finals and whatnot). I might come on sporadically ( aka procrastinate on studying...don't let me or else I'll fail my stuff! D: ). See you guys next week, hopefully I'm not dead by then XD

1ndex 12-08-2008 09:07 PM

thanks for the notification kibby, you gave us a notice, you won't be removed for inactivity.
P.s Study Hard!

omgKEVY 12-09-2008 08:06 PM

I've got good news!
I got my internet back!! WOOO.

little bad news too, I won't be able to play lots, I have school work, and my friends want me to play some WoW with them.

Don't get me wrong though. I can do HW in 10-15 mins. And I only play WoW 1-2 hours a day. :D

[I am currently redownloading LaTale]

1ndex 12-09-2008 09:03 PM

yay wb kevin

GKorea 12-13-2008 06:16 AM

I have been inactive for awhile, sorry everyone! Lost interest in grinding toward 80, so will be taking a break till the next update!

omgKEVY 12-15-2008 11:00 PM

This isn't really an inactivity thing. It's a quit thingy, I wasn't sure where to put it. :P

Well, school is getting crazy, and I'm not home much.
I just checked LaTale and I was kicked, I'm ok with that. You guys need the space. :D.
If I ever get a break from school/life, I'll try to come back to LaTale. Bye bye everyone.

Neoh333 12-18-2008 06:38 PM

Hey, I'm not sure how active I will be this next week - 2 weeks.

When I'm not at an X-mas party I'll prob be with friends :py22:

I'll try to log on here and there... but I may be less active :py64:

Activity should pick up later in December and into January

:py41:

Roboto707 12-19-2008 01:51 PM

Sorry, I'm going to have to post here. But due to some relatives coming to our house, I'll be a lot less active (if at all) until this coming Monday.
No worries, though. On Monday, I'll be soaring through the 40s. ^_^

Annon 12-19-2008 03:51 PM

This winter storm makes my connection sucky, 1 minute im on the next im off. So i might or might not be on for the next 2-3 days. As long as my connection holds up ill be around.

1ndex 12-21-2008 10:29 AM

no worries annon you won't be removed since you gave us a notice

Saphiro 12-22-2008 02:09 PM

This is more of a pre-emptive notice just in case I'm not online in a consistant way.

My isp sent over another tech like 30 minutes ago, and they FINALLY found a problem. Possibly the problem that has been screwing over my comp for like six or seven months.

Unfortunately, the guy who came by can't fix it since he's not with maintenance. -_-

Oddly enough the tech who came by the last three times didn't ever get this far in finding anything wrong, so this kind of makes me feel better because I'm getting credit for the work they're going to be doing, but a little bothered that it took this long to uncover in the first place. Anyway, I might not be on today (Unless I go an mooch off my friend's internet again) lol and maybe tomorrow too.. or however long it takes for them to fix it.

I know it's not four days, but I'm just feeling like I should keep everyone posted.

It's annoying since I'm three levels from 80.